crinkledaces
    nba 0-0
    crinkledaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 939

Do Numbefire and teamrankings offer any value?

I was wondering if these systems offer any true value or is it just some money scam?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

No. And they are not scams, they are honest. They are just not helpful.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

I dont use either but when Ive gone to teamrankings just seeing some stats there are helpful, stuff like 1st qtr average and other stuff. As far as their liking a certain spread probably not too helpful.

inrenokid
    inrenokid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Team rankings was once free,and had NHL. They gave out all the computer findings; I used them for a big profit by doing this: when thier findings were opp. the book ( they would have the book fav. needing the points etc.) Everyone of those won! Computer programs are the way to go just best to make your own, now a days.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    No. And they are not scams, they are honest. They are just not helpful.
    This.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by inrenokid View Post
    Team rankings was once free,and had NHL. They gave out all the computer findings; I used them for a big profit by doing this: when thier findings were opp. the book ( they would have the book fav. needing the points etc.) Everyone of those won! Computer programs are the way to go just best to make your own, now a days.
    TeamRankings used to win in every sport until about three years ago, then the market caught up to them. Just look at their record histories in every sport, a straight line pattern of regression.