BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    I turned $100 into over 1K twice in the past month.
    Cashed out the majority both times, now I'm out completely.

The money has helped out a lot, and will save for a month or so, and try again.
    Care to tell us how you did this? This should be interesting, if nothing else.

tipsadontlikehim
    tipsadontlikehim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some people do win all the time, its maybe 2% of gamblers but they exist...

This guy (sorry it is in French) started with 185€ he is now at 54 K€ after 1 year http://forum.sospronostics.com/sospr...jet_1855_1.htm

He bets on non popular sport like Water Polo (live betting), Russian Hockey.

These sports are not available on pinnacle, i think he bets on some russian bookmakers

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    Split in half and take 2 shots at hitting 5 straight ...

50----100-200-400-800-1600

Repeat as necessary...

5-0 gives you 1600 and you have 32 tries at it before you are out 1600$ ...

Stringing 5 wins together isn't too hard if you use discipline ...
    It is when you get down to the 800 dollar bet........

sbavi
    Update your status
    sbavi's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you have access to Betfair,converting 100$ to 1k is pretty easy.I can probably do it in 2-3 days.Live betting on Soccer and Cricket is too easy if you can keep yourself in control.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post

This guy (sorry it is in French) started with 185€ he is now at 54 K€ after 1 year http://forum.sospronostics.com/sospr...jet_1855_1.htm

These sports are not available on pinnacle, i think he bets on some russian bookmakers
    making money betting water polo?

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by allin1 View Post
    making money betting water polo?
    Basically yes

tipsadontlikehim

Quote Originally Posted by sbavi View Post
    If you have access to Betfair,converting 100$ to 1k is pretty easy.I can probably do it in 2-3 days.Live betting on Soccer and Cricket is too easy if you can keep yourself in control.
    Agree! well never have the chance to bet there so far... but yep that's probably the only place u can get values all the time, i guess the point is to bet on huge odds everytime and wait for some luck, especially on WTA tennis

allin1
    Update your status

I took a look at his latest picks. I don't know where he has those odds, they are higher than what I see available in the market. In the cases where the odds have dropped, they were already lower when he made his posts... Even so, quite a performance he has accomplished there.

tipsadontlikehim

I took a look at his latest picks. I don't know where he has those odds, they are higher than what I see available in the market. In the cases where the odds have dropped, they were already lower when he made his posts... Even so, quite a performance he has accomplished there.
    He gave me the name of the books, Nrgbet, 1xbet, Rubet, these 3 are russian, I tried to register but couldn't pay with my french DC... i got an aussie card, i tried as well but impossible....
    the guy is french but got some family in Russia i think.

Most of his profits are made in live when betting on over/under on water polo and russian hockey apparently... apparently the books he is using are a bit slow sometimes so he can screw them. Impressive but very hard to follow.

allin1
    Update your status

He gave me the name of the books, Nrgbet, 1xbet, Rubet, these 3 are russian, I tried to register but couldn't pay with my french DC... i got an aussie card, i tried as well but impossible....
    the guy is french but got some family in Russia i think.

Most of his profits are made in live when betting on over/under on water polo and russian hockey apparently... apparently the books he is using are a bit slow sometimes so he can screw them. Impressive but very hard to follow.
    Interesting how he managed to take 50k from those anonymous Russian books
    Last edited by allin1; 11-18-13 at 07:42 AM.

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

is so much interest. but! I's make the enjoyments on compile of the
    analisis. if is truth the progress on the 50k, wells I's make the verify.

ofcoarse the full datas is the requiements
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nick Papageorgio

nbapredictor
    nbapredictor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Pick 7 games spread.rumble them up and make four parlays with 4 teams per parlay and bet 5dollars each.

5 days worth of betting with no luck and skill.

But if you win

1 parlay that is 60dollars
    2 parlay that is 120dollars
    3 parlay that is 180dollars
    4 parlay that is 240dollars

Winning 4 out of 7 picked spread team
    You might win 1parlay
    You might lose all of it

Winning 5 out of 7 picks
    You might win 1-3 parlays
    You might lose all of it
    Very high chance of winning 1 parlay

Winning 6 out of 7 picks
    You might win 1-3 parlays
    But never lose all 4 parlays
    There is a guaranteed winning

Winning 7 out of 7
    Jackpot baby

Just a note
    if you pick something that you really think would win put it in your 3 parlays.but not on the 4th parlay so if you guessed wrong you still have a chance.

All 7 teams spread you pick you should have confidence in it as if you are sure it will win

Never bet on something you cant afford (pressure sometimes clog one's thinking)

nbapredictor
    nbapredictor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Additional note

When picking team for parlays
    If its in nba or applicable sport. If the spread is a - and its only -3 or below change it instead to moneyline.the odds will drop but the chances of winning will go up.

Goodluck

thehoorse
    thehoorse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I once read that in a game where the odds are stacked against you, the best chance of succeeding is by taking the fewest turns possible. So in this case, the answer is going all in and hoping to double up over and over until you reach your target (without losing once). At least that's the answer from a mathematical standpoint.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Before you put 100 bucks at stake, ask yourself: 'Will I feel like crap if I lose them?' If the answer is YES, leave them alone. If the answer is NO, go for it.

HUY
    HUY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3257

So he's winning money betting on odds that don't exist? And you still find that "quite a performance"?

HUY
    HUY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3257

Quote Originally Posted by SharkAA View Post
    Before you put 100 bucks at stake, ask yourself: 'Will I feel like crap if I lose them?' If the answer is YES, leave them alone. If the answer is NO, go for it.
    If you can't spare even 100 bucks then you have bigger problems than gambling.

SharkAA
    SharkAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6282

Quote Originally Posted by HUY View Post
    If you can't spare even 100 bucks then you have bigger problems than gambling.
    That wasn't my point. My point was, the money you can afford to lose, which means that you have to have a decent BR, to go with it.

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by HUY View Post
    So he's winning money betting on odds that don't exist? And you still find that "quite a performance"?
    yes. quite a performance to waste your time posting 300 pages in a thread making up odds and a success story. lol

the thing is he might actually find those odds. It seems that he uses some russian bookmakers that we never even heard off. I don't know what lines those lot offer.

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

This is my first post I am a definite noob as well.. I wish I wouldve learned how to budget and do more research a little bit earlier…good money for me has been in rugby just messing around with friends but its much more predictable than football and its nice bovada has it so I just got an account on there but recently I have been on football and lost $100 in two weekends not researching further before placing wagers.. I am also on a smaller bankroll as I start off but looking to move forward...

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

got a friend who turned $200 into 5k this past weekend on 2 days worth of games. Its definitely possible, you just gotta pick your spots early and be fearless once you build up your bankroll

Jakpot
    Jakpot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1232

Agree with Mcfugly $100 shud be all in but management only comes after it reaches $500

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

ive turned 5 euros into 2.000+ a couple of times

ive turned 5 euros into 1000+ a few more times, dont know exactly how many

obviously you have to bet a disproportionate amount of your bankroll on each bet and hope you dont go busto

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

If you have enough of a bankroll and enough patience/discipline - the martingale method rarely fails in sports betting if you know what you are doing.

gui_m_p
    gui_m_p's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1537

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    If you have enough of a bankroll and enough patience/discipline - the martingale method rarely fails in sports betting if you know what you are doing.
    It's proven that martingale will broke you if the bets do not have+ev. Just a matter of time.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marting...etting_system)

Think that if you flip a coin 200 times you should expect 6 Heads/Tails in a row. In month or years with thousand bets that streak of 10-15 straight losses your banroll do not afford will come. I advice against it.

blacki409
    blacki409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 732

Yeah, I turned an initial deposit of 1k into about 14k just recently within the last month...I spot bet a lot and I don't bet everyday just for action like some people. I'm also more of an underdog bettor. I guess il treat myself a little and put some of my money on a down payment on a new car!

TheSuit
    TheSuit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

That small a roll isn't worth managing. I wouldnt manage anything under $1k. I rolled my football system out 5 years ago and turned 1k into a pretty good roll. Had I made the exact same bets and scaled the units with a 5k roll I would have turned it into $200k. It wouldn't have been worth it with anything smaller than 1k though.

JustTheTip
    JustTheTip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

If you are a degen-Martingale it or something.
    If you are an analytically minded bettor-Kelly betting + High volume.

lamichaeljames
    lamichaeljames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell77 View Post
    Oh how I wish to learn how to play these types of games! Fuk, maybe someday
    $20-$30 an hr. so you play these games as a second job? do this for 6 hrs a day after work and BAM extra 40k in your pocket and forget about paying taxes..

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

It doesn't exist other than a lucky run. Otherwise we would all do it every hour of every day of every week of every year of every decade of every lifetime. I nailed that point!

First 123