Cross
    Cross's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9269

Lots of upside for you.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell88 View Post
    I like Nova a lot also. Think that he is going to have a great year. Empire how many do you play?
    I usually play 5 or 6 leagues.
    I drafted one tonight passed on Nova at 138 was going to take him next round and he went 2 in front of me I wasn't pleased I got too greedy should have taken him at 138. My team is super strong though.

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

a couple guys to watch going in the late rounds of drafts this year are khris davis (aka the fake davis) and justin morneau. Morneau didnt have a terrible year last year, but my favorite part about him this year is he will play his home games in colorado...the ball flies out of that park in the summer. davis is also a very cheap source of power, guy could hit over 20 homers this year if he gets full playing time.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 170

Morneau should have a monster year for the Rockies. Kind of like Ellis Burks did for a while

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

T Walker E Ramirez D Hutchinson J Turner N Syndergaard A Bradley
    here are some young pitchers to watch, a couple of them will start in the minors but you should see them all with the big club at some point

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    I usually play 5 or 6 leagues.
    I drafted one tonight passed on Nova at 138 was going to take him next round and he went 2 in front of me I wasn't pleased I got too greedy should have taken him at 138. My team is super strong though.
    if you have a minute post your best team. you seem to do all your research so I would like to see who you took if you don't mind

dudekid
    the mon-fri fantasy guy
    dudekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Empire, I definitely agree with turner...I owned erasimo ramirez last year for the last half, he was kind of a headache. maybe he can turn it around this year, he is still really young. he walks a LOT of guys though, then again he does have high K upside as well. good recommendations, I will be adding some of these guys to my watch list as well

First 12