onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4567

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaDaze View Post
    Onlooker i have sent you 2 invites to the Email ESPN has on file for you, No way was i gonna let THE 2011 SBR CHAMPION miss this year if i could help it. The competion just got alot tougher when you join, Have a good year.
    Should be my current email, unless it still has my old hotmail on there. Not sure.

I know you wouldn't leave me out, just razzin' ya. I'm also here, just lurking around lately though.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Onlooker won

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30913

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I'm hoping it won't entail too much work.
    Yisman i always wanted to ask Opti about a Snipping Tool i think he used on here 1, if you wait till the results are Final (everyweek) you could use it on the ESPN Page to copy both the Weekly Results & a Updated Segment Results( instead of having to manuallly print them),
    Then the only thing you need to do is post how much winners got, send it out to them, it should take 15-20 minutes, if you lucky.

It took me 1-1.30hrs on Mondays b4 work or after for me last year. With 36 races last year and me trying to be such a perfectionist i probally spent 48 hours on it. It will burn u out after awhile, but Opti asked me 2 do it and when I make a promise to do something, i do it.
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 02-18-13 at 11:42 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Yisman only volunteered to hold the points.

Snipping tool is a default Windows 7 program. short tutorial here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/w.../snipping-tool

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    i wasn't in any of your leagues last year unless someone used my name as a team name
    No dont get it twisted, The story is WV has had a great MLB Auction League here for the last 2 years, last year b4 they drafted he booted Titty out, kept his entry fee and gave it to someone TT owed. I took his teams spot and finished 4th my 1st year in that league.

TT later told me that he was actually BCatswins and had played against us anyways and had won the Championship.

I saw Bcats in a poker game and he said he was full of sh*t. And dont get me started on all the NFL & NBA Leagues ive beat you in the past few years.
    You just keep my name out your mouth with some idiot sh*t like Me or Anyone else ever trying to use your name in a chat room, you are f*cking Dilusiona,l if you think anyone would ever want 2 Be You.

Tell you what i'll even send you a invite now, dont be scared, just because we dominated you all last season and you quit .

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

auction league? are you drunk again? It was a head to head draft. How could i tell u im bcats unless your in the league

You've been in that chat, i was the one that gave you the link. Don't like nascar or hockey, not sports

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

A 500 fat Fukk pushing 40 and living with his mom trying to say what's a sport and what's not

Can't make this shit up

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    auction league? are you drunk again? It was a head to head draft. How could i tell u im bcats unless your in the league

You've been in that chat, i was the one that gave you the link. Don't like nascar or hockey, not sports
    Look Dilusional A** Wipe, i have not spoke to you in months, other than when we drafted teams in your Tiny Chat League(NBA), which im dominating. Warrrior not sure why you even here if you not into Nascar. Mad i guess cause you wasn't invited back. Dont go away mad, just go away.

CarolinaDaze

Oh now i see what it is: Titty started his own Nascar League 2 hours ago, calls it Tiny Chat Nascar League lol( since he didnt get invited back here). Or more than likely its because he got his A**owned here last year against the Sharpest Nascar Cappers you could find.

Any SBR players who want to beat the best at SBR knows where to find us, We have Weekly Points Contests and 3 Big Segment Contests (about 12 Races each segment). Plus Yisman also offered us side bets options last year on top of all that.

Its only a few points per week & for segment with a chance to hit a nice chuck of points. Everyones welcomed to come play: http://games.espn.go.com/stock-car-c...p?groupID=7690

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

In case you haven't noticed i didnt send you a invite this year to ESPN Nascar Challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I didn't either.
    the way you wrote it, it sounds like you're saying you didn't send an invite to warrior, either

luvtogamble
    luvtogamble's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5459

in and points sent; thanks for handling everything yisman. where do we find the weekly head to head bets?

changed name in group contest to luvtogamble to make it easier to know who I am, as espn log in name is msstbulldog.

best of luck to everyone this year.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8305

how does it work in raceing ive never played

avssakic
    avssakic's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4193

I'm in ...
    Points Awarded:

CarolinaDaze gave avssakic 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

CarolinaDaze gave avssakic 48 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

the way you wrote it, it sounds like you're saying you didn't send an invite to warrior, either
    That's fosho.

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Good luck everyone this year

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by luvtogamble View Post
    in and points sent; thanks for handling everything yisman. where do we find the weekly head to head bets?

changed name in group contest to luvtogamble to make it easier to know who I am, as espn log in name is msstbulldog.

best of luck to everyone this year.
    I'm in for a 25 point side bet pool again.

Best to have Yisman make a post we all can send the points to in one place to get it started.

shaunovery

Where so I sent my 25 side pot to

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by luvtogamble View Post
    What I was doing last year was betting points head to head with 4 or 5 people a week.

For a side bet pool (different than HTH), you can send to this post I guess.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave yisman 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RyanLeafOfBets gave yisman 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional

What I was doing last year was betting points head to head with 4 or 5 people a week.

For a side bet pool (different than HTH), you can send to this post I guess.
    If you just want to do the head to heads thats fine. Up to you. I don't want to deal with it myself so I get not wanting to.

CarolinaDaze

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    how does it work in raceing ive never played
    Jackpot its pretty simple, ESPN gives us $100 million to buy 5 drivers with out going over the $100M, (Every driver has different values).Each of your drivers earn points by where they finish that weeks race, EX. a 1st place driver would get 43 points & a Last Place driver would only get 1 point. Plus there are 3 bonuses available: 3 points for winning race/1 point for leading MOST laps/ and 1 point for leading ANY lap. Each race your drivers scores are added together, thats your "weekly score" for Segment. The season is split into 3 segments: Segment #1 is the first 11 races, Segment #2 is the next 15 races, and Segment #3 is the Chase(10 Races).ESPN has realtime scoring during the race for you to view so you can see where you're at all times.

Each week your drivers values could go up or down depending on how they finish. Week #2 and so on, you can keep the same drivers or change them. Keeping in mind the $100M Salary Cap & the NEW Floating Salary Cap. We bet 100 pts each for the segment winners, & 25 pts each for the weekly winners(Optional). Its alot of fun, i hope you join us.
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 02-20-13 at 03:08 PM.

yisman

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you just want to do the head to heads thats fine. Up to you. I don't want to deal with it myself so I get not wanting to.
    I preferred just going HTH against anyone that is interested, but if other people want to do an additional side bet we can do that. It winds up being just upping the stakes of the original pool because we essentially already have a sidebet with everyone in the pool.

Optional

It's the instant weekly gratification people like about the 25 pool I think Yis.

If you are happy to hold the points and pay the winner, I'll shoot my 25 to your post #54 now to get us started.

I can't recall how CD did it last year... was it winner take all?

Optional

Looks like we have 14 paid up for the segment pool so far in post #1

yisman

oh, so you're saying we don't have a weekly pool yet, just a segment one?

I'd hold for the weekly pool, count me in

CarolinaDaze

I went back and looked, in the Chase Last year we had 15-17 players everyweek in the 25 point pool. I paid out Top 3 players per race,
    with 3rd essentially getting their 25 back. I guess i should have just kept running this contest, i thought someone would take it over and keep it the way it was, but would be more Computer Savy than me when it came to posting the results on Mondays. With all due respect anyone could just hold the points.

yisman

I went back and looked, in the Chase Last year we had 15-17 players everyweek in the 25 point pool. I paid out Top 3 players per race,
    with 3rd essentially getting their 25 back. I guess i should have just kept running this contest, i thought someone would take it over and keep it the way it was, but would be more Computer Savy than me when it came to posting the results on Mondays. With all due respect anyone could just hold the points.
    the reason why Opti asked me to is because you had said you didn't want to hold the points. I can send you the points if you want them.

CarolinaDaze

Heres the Email i sent Opti:
    Hey Opti, been debating this for weeks now. I think its probaly better for someone else to run this contest. Im just not around as much as i use to be, and you never know when i might get banned again. Plus theres alot of good people in the Nascar forum who live & die for racing who im sure would be a great asset to have running this contest. I do still want to play tho. Ive already set up the league for 2013 at ESPN, used last years league & just changed the name to 2013, that way we can always look back on the years past. If you need any info, just let me know? Sorry i waited so long to inform you, but ive really been thinking about it for awhile.

So as you can see, i wanted someone to run it completely, not just hold points but post results also. Like ive said im not very Computer Literate and it took me over 1 hour last year to post both weekly & updated segment results every week.

Tell ya what, i'll get everyone to send You the 100 points for Segment Contest in post#1(Safer for the Big Points), and i'll try again to run the Weekly 25 Point Contest? Hopefully i can figure out the Snipping Tool App to save me time. Weekly Sign up is below, sorry for the confusion.

CarolinaDaze

Please Send 100 Points to Post #1 for the 1st Segment Contest & 25 Points Below to this post For the Weekly Contest: Welcome Back Everyone !!!

Daytona 500 Feb 24 @ 1 PM ET Sign UP Here

9 Players In So Far:
    Onlooker
    Hawk5
    5Mike5
    Shaunovery
    Noles1992
    Avssakic
    Last edited by CarolinaDaze; 02-21-13 at 11:25 AM. Reason: Update Players
    Points Awarded:

yisman gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

onlooker gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hawk 5 gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

5mike5 gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

shaunovery gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Noles1992 gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

avssakic gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DDT gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikemca gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bigdaddyjames gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rickie65 gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

LT Profits gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ttwarrior1 gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rob gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikejamm gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

WolverineFan gave CarolinaDaze 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yisman

yes ok that makes more sense, I'll do the segment one and you do the weekly

I wasn't signing up for a big time commitment thing because I always wind up pressed for time anyway.

I am sending my 25 and Opti's 25 to you

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

In and In.

Bring on the race.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

I'm in.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28986

im in

shaunovery

In and in

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1321

Man I hope I can get the points to get in! Damn poker tables!
    Points Awarded:

CarolinaDaze gave mikejamm 315 SBR Point(s) for this post.

First 12345 ... Last