View New Posts

Anyone watching American Idol?

Me neither. Odds are up though..... Any ideas?

American Idol Season 12 - Odds to Win
    All wagers have action.
    7:00p Angela Miller 7/2
    Kree Harrison 4/1
    Aubrey Cleland 11/2
    Janelle Arthur 6/1
    Amber Holcomb 14/1
    Burnell Taylor 14/1
    Lazaro Arbos 15/1
    Paul Jolley 15/1
    Breanna Steer 20/1
    Devin Velez 20/1
    Adriano Latonio 25/1
    Candice Glover 25/1
    Curtis Finch Jr. 25/1
    Vincent Powell 25/1
    Cortez Shaw 30/1
    Elijah Liu 30/1
    Nick Boddington 30/1
    Tenna Torres 30/1
    Charlie Askew 40/1
    Zoanette Johnson 40/1

GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5227
    Message Me

The best bet is -140 for a female singer to win AI before those odds were released.

Cannot hedge bet because there's a heavy favorite this season.

Either Angela Miller or Amber Holcomb is going to win this.

Kree will be my big money bet............and at least half of that will be on lazaro arbos at 15/1 tremendous value hee IMO. He stutters his ass off(sympathy vote).........very good singer, not over the top with the huge voices............and the #1 most important factor is he is the best looking guy n the competition......so he will get allllll the little girl votes.........tremendous value at 15/1

What is the deal with the casting this year? I count 14/20 minorities. Not buying into girl being the chalk since one hasn't won since Season 6.

I haven't been paying much attention to this season but it looks like they didn't even cast a WGWG lol. Once again begging for a female winner, I'll root for Angela but won't bet on a female to win this show again. Devin Velez is the longshot I'd keep an eye on.

Im watching,

I am very suprised that Kree is favored

I really think the red headed mexican has a shot way better than 20-1

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    Im watching,

I am very suprised that Kree is favored

I really think the red headed mexican has a shot way better than 20-1
    Whats her name?

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    Whats her name?
    Probably the same person (Male) I'm looking at Devin Velez. Kid probably has the best pure voice in the competition but If he keeps singing songs in Spanish that's going to turn people off.

Quote Originally Posted by Boscoe View Post
    Whats her name?
    Yeah sorry i ment the guy Devin

Guys dropping like flies, finally the show realized if they didn't cast a WGWG a WGWG couldn't win. Took Angie to make up for a Devin bet, was rooting for her from the beginning not sure why I waited to make a bet but whatever my limits were slashed it doesn't really matter.

shari91's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 756
    Message Me

I think it's going to be Candice or Kree with Janelle as my dark horse. Angie's already starting to get annoying and the public doesn't like Amber for whatever reason. If Lazaro doesn't get sent off next week I might have to stop watching. Guy does my head in.

PuckIt's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 364
    Message Me

Definitely not going to be Angie. She's pretty irritating.

I'm with Shari on Candice or Kree.

Quote Originally Posted by thewhiteguy View Post
    Kree will be my big money bet............and at least half of that will be on lazaro arbos at 15/1 tremendous value hee IMO. He stutters his ass off(sympathy vote).........very good singer, not over the top with the huge voices............and the #1 most important factor is he is the best looking guy n the competition......so he will get allllll the little girl votes.........tremendous value at 15/1

GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5227
    Message Me

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    The best bet is -140 for a female singer to win AI before those odds were released.

Kree's the best this show has produced in years.

She has star written all over her.

Candice is good as well, but Kree should win it. Doesn't mean she will, but she's going to be around for a long, long time.

Message Me

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Kree's the best this show has produced in years.

She has star written all over her.

Candice is good as well, but Kree should win it. Doesn't mean she will, but she's going to be around for a long, long time.
    I'm hoping for Kree to win. I love her personality and she's the only one I'd actually pay money for her music. Her voice reminds me of some of the stuff my parents would listen to when I was a kid. But I think Candice will win because she has a lot of different demographics willing to vote for her and her voice is big. I'm just happy Lazaro is finally gone. That first song he did this week was horrific. As was his second. And his group performance where surprise! he forgot the words again and his save song was just a mess too. Terrible stuff. (Notice the views on this thread. See what I mean? )

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'm hoping for Kree to win. I love her personality and she's the only one I'd actually pay money for her music. Her voice reminds me of some of the stuff my parents would listen to when I was a kid. But I think Candice will win because she has a lot of different demographics willing to vote for her and her voice is big. I'm just happy Lazaro is finally gone. That first song he did this week was horrific. As was his second. And his group performance where surprise! he forgot the words again and his save song was just a mess too. Terrible stuff. (Notice the views on this thread. See what I mean? )
    Candice would be a worthy choice, but Kree is the No. 1 contender for this season hands down.

My wife already downloaded some of Kree's stuff. She sounds even better recorded. She just has that "it" factor that's going to make her a superstar.

There goes my girl. Terribly boring season, I was dvr'in the show and only watching Angie's songs each week so at least I don't even have to bother this week. Matchbook leaving the US really killed the AI market.

Ive been trying to watch the voice but its a snoozefest too.

This is easily the worst season they have ever had. I want to blow my head off when i hear the judges talk & the talent was garbage this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pabinator View Post
    This is easily the worst season they have ever had. I want to blow my head off when i hear the judges talk & the talent was garbage this year.
    You obviously haven't watched the past few seasons.

Kris Allen?
    Lee DeWize?
    Scotty McCreery?

Garbage.

Message Me

legends in this thread! 2 girls months ago NoCoin. Love this stuff!!WTG guys!. Hope you put a bit each way on

I have not seen, going to watch, i was told it is interesting

It's American Idol Season 13/Top 13
    Ben Briley
    CJ Harris
    Jena Irene
    Caleb Johnson
    Jessica Meuse
    MK Nobilette
    Kristen O'Connor
    Emily Piriz
    Alex Preston
    Dexter Roberts