WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Tennessee Sucking Air

I'm impressed with what Butch Jones is doing at Tennessee. His problem is a toughass schedule and NO returning starters on the offensive or defensive lines.

I'm guessing another tough year for the Vols..................

Welcome any comments...

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Give Tennessee credit. They, unlike other SEC teams, are willing to play tough non-con games on the road. This season Tennessee goes to Oklahoma, Georgia, Ole Miss and South Carolina. They also host Alabama and Florida. For Tennessee to make any type of inroads in the SEC East, they must win 2 of those 6 games. They should be dogs in all 6. Without much on both lines, this may be asking for too much.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Why would a team like LSU for example schedule a "tuff" OOC road game? They already have to play Bama, auburn, Florida, ole miss, miss state, and arkansas. Why would they schedule Stanford? Listen to what a queen u sound like.

wildcorndog
    wildcorndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Give Tennessee credit. They, unlike other SEC teams, are willing to play tough non-con games on the road. This season Tennessee goes to Oklahoma, Georgia, Ole Miss and South Carolina. They also host Alabama and Florida. For Tennessee to make any type of inroads in the SEC East, they must win 2 of those 6 games. They should be dogs in all 6. Without much on both lines, this may be asking for too much.
    Can't u read your own post and see that they don't make sense? Nothing u say ever makes a bit of sense.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by wildcorndog View Post
    Can't u read your own post and see that they don't make sense? Nothing u say ever makes a bit of sense.
    Perhaps this will make some sense to you. Last season I kicked your worthless arse all over this forum, and I was being kind to you. This season I will not be so kind. I wilrap your taill around your shoulders. I will cursh you. You certainy are one of the ten worst players in here, not to mention a huge coward. Now as far as LSU is c oncerned, they WIL play tough non-con games or they will be shunned by the selection committee. These people have already said that the SOS is the whole ball game, along with W-L record, and playing teams like Arkansas, Miss. State, Texas A&M, and other patsies in the SEC will not cut it. Last season, LSU lost to Georgia, Ole Miss, and Alabama. Only Ole Miss won their Bowl Game. I do not know what you drunks down South call that, but we gamblers ca it "Piss Poor", just like LSU's 5-6-1 ATS record. Having said al of that, I think the SEC is so poor that LSU will win the Conference this season. They do not have a lot to beat.