WorkHorse
    WorkHorse's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Sorry Ass Forum Is Going to Change

Come on college football guys....let's make this off season an interesting read. This place is dead as hell and there AIN'T no reason for it.

Going to change my friends....some of us love college football!

Welcome other NCAA College football LOVERS...need your help.

WorkHorse

I'm an SEC guy. Bama my lean even though I went to the Auburn A-Day game today. Got a relative getting an academic scholarship next year on the plains so I'm all in to help.

Men, Auburn has a chance to be really good again this season. Hell, their second team QB would probably start for my Crimson Tide. If the defense comes around....the Tigers are for real again after last year's miracle season.

Sidenote: Arkansas XXXXXX up bigtime by not going after Gus...he would have taken that job with out question.

Damn strong competition is the SEC WEST for sure....matter of fact...damn strong competition in the SEC East. Button up guys.......Florida will be the surprise team in the conference.

WorkHorse

Bigdaddy, Dane, Cuse, Kid and Sam.

Your guys are the "Rocks" for this CFB forum.

I'm asking for your help to make this a go-to forum for CFB lovers.

Damn men....I'm all in...let's post some good stuff.

Microbetter
    Microbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13606

1.penetrate Auburn.
    2. Sober up.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Work, it is going to be a whole new experience this season in College Football. No more voters favoring the SEC. Look at the members of the Selecton Committee. Pat Haden from USC. Condi Rice from Stanford. Ty Willingham from Stanford and Washington, as well as Notre Dame. Michael Gould from the Air Force, Tom Osborne from Nebraska, Barry Alvarez, Wisconsin, Oliver Luck, West Virginia, Tom Jernstedt, former QB at Oregon. The deck is clearly stacked against the SEC. With a lot of weight being given to SOS, teams like Alabama and Auburn are going to have to go undefeated to guarantee a spot in the Playoffs.

Right now, Florida State looks like the best bet to get into the playoff. Oregon knows that this is probably their last chance to get there because USC and Washington will be very strong in 2015, and Oregon will lose QB Mariota after this season. Ohio State crashed back to reality at the end of the 2013 season, but benefits from the New Big 10+4 Divisional line-up. That leavers the SEC and Big 12. You have to like OU. No ecuses 'Bama fans. OU kicked your tail in the Sugar Bowl last season. It is going to be very interesting, to say the least.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: buckeyesooner

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Work, it is going to be a whole new experience this season in College Football. No more voters favoring the SEC. Look at the members of the Selecton Committee. Pat Haden from USC. Condi Rice from Stanford. Ty Willingham from Stanford and Washington, as well as Notre Dame. Michael Gould from the Air Force, Tom Osborne from Nebraska, Barry Alvarez, Wisconsin, Oliver Luck, West Virginia, Tom Jernstedt, former QB at Oregon. The deck is clearly stacked against the SEC. With a lot of weight being given to SOS, teams like Alabama and Auburn are going to have to go undefeated to guarantee a spot in the Playoffs.

Right now, Florida State looks like the best bet to get into the playoff. Oregon knows that this is probably their last chance to get there because USC and Washington will be very strong in 2015, and Oregon will lose QB Mariota after this season. Ohio State crashed back to reality at the end of the 2013 season, but benefits from the New Big 10+4 Divisional line-up. That leavers the SEC and Big 12. You have to like OU. No ecuses 'Bama fans. OU kicked your tail in the Sugar Bowl last season. It is going to be very interesting, to say the least.
    Are you implying that another 1 loss team in any other conference has a better chance to qualify over a 1 loss SEC team? Because that is hysterical.

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by eeezzzz View Post
    Are you implying that another 1 loss team in any other conference has a better chance to qualify over a 1 loss SEC team? Because that is hysterical.

"What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    This is what I have come to expect from a vastly over-rated Alabama team's fan. If you can read and comprehend English (highly questionable for Alabama fans) you will notice that I did NOT say that a one loss team from another conference would get more votes from a one loss team from the SEC, though that is quite possible. What I said was that Florida State, Oregon and Ohio State all have a better chance of getting into the Playoffs than any SEC team does. That means that those three teams have a much better chance of going undefeated than any SEC team does, even though many SEC teams play very easy non-con schedules. That will bite them in the arse this season. As far as Alabama goes, forget it. They have no QB and no passing game. Saban's ridiculous attempt to stop the no huddle offenses shows that his team lacks overall speed and stamana. Alabama will win most of their games, but look who they play. Do not be surprised to see NO SEC team lose less than two games, and that means no Playoff. Can they get into the playoff? Sure. Can they defeat teams like Florida State and Oregon? No way. The SEC's domination of College Football is OVER. Get used to it. No more free rides.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 04-21-14 at 12:17 PM.

eeezzzz

This is what I have come to expect from a vastly over-rated Alabama team's fan. If you can read and comprehend English (highly questionable for Alabama fans) you will notice that I did NOT say that a one loss team from another conference would get more votes from a one loss team from the SEC, though that is quite possible. What I said was that Florida State, Oregon and Ohio State all have a better chance of getting into the Playoffs than any SEC team does. That means that those three teams have a much better chance of going undefeated than any SEC team does, even though many SEC teams play very easy non-con schedules. That will bite them in the arse this season. As far as Alabama goes, forget it. They have no QB and no passing game. Saban's ridiculous attempt to stop the no huddle offenses shows that his team lacks overall speed and stamana. Alabama will win most of their games, but look who they play. Do not be surprised to see NO SEC team lose less than two games, and that means no Playoff. Can they get into the playoff? Sure. Can they defeat teams like Florida State and Oregon? No way. The SEC's domination of College Football is OVER. Get used to it. No more free rides.
    I could try and comeback with something, but what's the point? To you everything is black and white. 1 Bama fan = All Bama fans, same with the SEC as a whole and probably everything in life to you in general.

Of your stupid rambling you go even further to say this: "Can they defeat teams like FSU and Oregon? NO way."

Let me ask you something? Why would I assume you're not an idiot? Because clearly you are an idiot.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

I could try and comeback with something, but what's the point? To you everything is black and white. 1 Bama fan = All Bama fans, same with the SEC as a whole and probably everything in life to you in general.

Of your stupid rambling you go even further to say this: "Can they defeat teams like FSU and Oregon? NO way."

Let me ask you something? Why would I assume you're not an idiot? Because clearly you are an idiot.
    If you really think that Alabama can defeat Oregon or Florida State on a Neutral Site, then you should not be allowed to post in here. That is sheer Southern arrogance and ignorance. Alabama has no offense. You know, that part of the game that scores points. They cannot stop a good offense led by a good QB, and both Florida State (Winston) and Oregon (Mariota) have better QB's than Alabama has seen in a long time. Look what a muchless mobile QB (Manziel) did to them. Grow up. I get a kick out of you guys with less than 400 posts trying to tell people with over 8000 posts how good any team is. You simply have NO CLUE.

eeezzzz

How the hell do you even type on a computer with your head so far up your ass? It's official you are clinically insane and living in a fairy tale. I'm serious though, go get your head checked or something. I'm sure there are plenty of people that can refer you to a good neurologist.

Can someone help me out here? Was he in a serious car accident or suffered a stroke recently because this guy is trying to say that Manziel was a much less mobile QB than Winston and Mariota.

Oh and congrats I see you have such a wonderful life posting 7+ times a day.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Are you just begging to get your worthless tail kicked in here? Rank amateurs like you should know their place, and yours is in teh back of the bus, so to speak. You were the idiot who ranted and raved about Alabama last season and how did that end? They were too fat, slow, and dumb to cover a missed FG attempt, and then they got their worthless asses handed to them in the Sugar Bowl. PATHETIC. Yet there you were, making excusus for them. "This game would have been different if Yeldon was the #2 back." What a crock of caca. Take your defeat like a man. You Red Necks love to shoot your mouth off but when it comes time to get down to it, you run like a little girl. All right little girl, I pick LSU to win the SEC West. Who do you pick little girl? Put your money where your mouth is. If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it. If you arfe wrong, you will either admit it or get run out of here, wuss.
    Last edited by BigdaddyQH; 04-22-14 at 02:34 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Spring games have me craving some CFB. Wish there was more to talk about but only thing I really keep up on is Syracuse football and I know you guys don't wanna to hear about how we're gonna win 8 games this year.

Not sure I even believe myself with the schedule we have this year. It's fun and all but not necessary for a program rebuilding itself while everyone else goes out and schedules cupcakes.

carolinacapper
    carolinacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8766

Curious to hear about Jacob Coker at Bama. Some folks say he's the real deal. Thoughts???

stuck621
    stuck621's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

getting excited about college football 4 months before the season is like getting excited for your prostate checkup a week in advance

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by stuck621 View Post
    getting excited about college football 4 months before the season is like getting excited for your prostate checkup a week in advance

Spot on. We still have no idea how many players will not make game 1 due to injury, Flunking out of school, or being arrested. Every week, there are two to three major losses or defections among the ranks. The latest two defections come from the ACC where Virginia's starting TE Jake McGee will transfer after graduation and play elsewhere, and Duke back up QB Brandon Connette will look for more playing time at Fresno State.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

buried at the bottom of the forum, heh

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24743

Bigdaddy, you can't run around saying things like "Manziel is a much less mobile QB than Winston/Mariota" if you expect to be taken seriously.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

Are you just begging to get your worthless tail kicked in here? Rank amateurs like you should know their place, and yours is in teh back of the bus, so to speak. You were the idiot who ranted and raved about Alabama last season and how did that end? They were too fat, slow, and dumb to cover a missed FG attempt, and then they got their worthless asses handed to them in the Sugar Bowl. PATHETIC. Yet there you were, making excusus for them. "This game would have been different if Yeldon was the #2 back." What a crock of caca. Take your defeat like a man. You Red Necks love to shoot your mouth off but when it comes time to get down to it, you run like a little girl. All right little girl, I pick LSU to win the SEC West. Who do you pick little girl? Put your money where your mouth is. If I am wrong, I will be the first to admit it. If you arfe wrong, you will either admit it or get run out of here, wuss.
    Anyone who references their post count to justify their knowledge supremacy cannot be taken seriously..

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
    Anyone who references their post count to justify their knowledge supremacy cannot be taken seriously..
    242 posts and you are telling people who to take seriously? Are you for real? Again I picked LSU to win the SEC West, at this time. I have yet to see anyone else challenge this or post their pick. It is just as I thought. Everyone is looking for excuses not to post their picks because they lose so often. Grow up and man up.

gambler705
    gambler705's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2364

242 posts and you are telling people who to take seriously? Are you for real? Again I picked LSU to win the SEC West, at this time. I have yet to see anyone else challenge this or post their pick. It is just as I thought. Everyone is looking for excuses not to post their picks because they lose so often. Grow up and man up.
    Another useless post to add to your count, guess you can be taken even more seriously now? I couldnt care less about who wins the SEC west right now, and you may be 100% right that LSU does, but the fact that you have x number of posts will have no bearing on whether your bet wins, or the fact that i have x amount of posts will play any role in my bets winning. That is the point that keeps eluding you.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by gambler705 View Post
    Another useless post to add to your count, guess you can be taken even more seriously now? I couldnt care less about who wins the SEC west right now, and you may be 100% right that LSU does, but the fact that you have x number of posts will have no bearing on whether your bet wins, or the fact that i have x amount of posts will play any role in my bets winning. That is the point that keeps eluding you.
    Perhaps this point eludes you. Until you are proven in here, show some respect. As far as I am concerned, you are just another young macho male who can't wait to start losing his money. Feel free to PROVE me wrong. Words will NOT do it. You will learn in a hurry that the number of ***** that post on this sight is quite high. I really hope you know what you are doing. It would be a refreshing change. Just do no tell me that Fresno State is going to a BCS Bowl like some illiterate tried to sell us last season.

Microbetter

You just proved his point. Once again, like the idiot that you are, you referenced someone's post count as an indicator of their intelligence. Get some pussy instead of being a pussy. OK?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by Microbetter View Post
    You just proved his point. Once again, like the idiot that you are, you referenced someone's post count as an indicator of their intelligence. Get some pussy instead of being a pussy. OK?
    I reference their point count with their experience, not necessairily their intelligence though in your case, I would make an exception. You, like many others in here, are simply too Chicken S**t to put your money where your mouth is. You love to criticize, but you will NEVER make a selection because you are afraid of being wrong. You KNOW that I would wipe the floor with you in any type of contest, as would many others in here who know what they are doing and are not afraid to say so. You are just another young "macho" fool who is quickly separated from his money every season. Now if you have cajones enough to dare challenge me, let me know. I am sure we can would something out. If, as I suspect, you do not, then crawl back into your cave.

Microbetter

I reference their point count with their experience, not necessairily their intelligence though in your case, I would make an exception. You, like many others in here, are simply too Chicken S**t to put your money where your mouth is. You love to criticize, but you will NEVER make a selection because you are afraid of being wrong. You KNOW that I would wipe the floor with you in any type of contest, as would many others in here who know what they are doing and are not afraid to say so. You are just another young "macho" fool who is quickly separated from his money every season. Now if you have cajones enough to dare challenge me, let me know. I am sure we can would something out. If, as I suspect, you do not, then crawl back into your cave.
    If you're such a baller, why is it that you never enter the contests held here? You could prove your meddle for all the world to see. We all know you are too much of a bullshitter to put your picks on the record that you can't edit, like your spreadsheet last season. As far as selections, I have posted mine. Some good, some bad. I'm not afraid to let people see my selections. ie: I predicted the Bama/GSU game at EXACTLY 48pts. total. I laid an egg some times, but I'm not afraid, like you are to let my bad picks show. But as an aside, please stop measuring the value of a person's opinion based on either their post count or their betpoint total. I know this will be hard for you to do since you're such a retard.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

If you're such a baller, why is it that you never enter the contests held here? You could prove your meddle for all the world to see. We all know you are too much of a bullshitter to put your picks on the record that you can't edit, like your spreadsheet last season. As far as selections, I have posted mine. Some good, some bad. I'm not afraid to let people see my selections. ie: I predicted the Bama/GSU game at EXACTLY 48pts. total. I laid an egg some times, but I'm not afraid, like you are to let my bad picks show. But as an aside, please stop measuring the value of a person's opinion based on either their post count or their betpoint total. I know this will be hard for you to do since you're such a retard.
    Dude, I think he finished in the Top 5 in Beat the Prick.

No dog in the fight, but I'm pretty sure BigD did well in BTP and earned some cash.

Microbetter

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Dude, I think he finished in the Top 5 in Beat the Prick.

No dog in the fight, but I'm pretty sure BigD did well in BTP and earned some cash.
    That's the only contest he was in. I was talking about the other ones. The main point I was trying to make, is his equating post count and/or point count with credibility.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

That's the only contest he was in. I was talking about the other ones. The main point I was trying to make, is his equating post count and/or point count with credibility.
    The fact of the matter is that I finished 3rd in that contest and won $1500.00 How much money have you won? Now are you going to run your ignorant mouth off or make some picks. Many of you guys in here are all alike. Afraid to get your tails kicked because that happens so often. Put your money where your mouth is or take a hike. You know absolutely NOTHING about College Football. Don't bother arguing with me. This issue has been settled.

Microbetter

The fact of the matter is that I finished 3rd in that contest and won $1500.00 How much money have you won? Now are you going to run your ignorant mouth off or make some picks. Many of you guys in here are all alike. Afraid to get your tails kicked because that happens so often. Put your money where your mouth is or take a hike. You know absolutely NOTHING about College Football. Don't bother arguing with me. This issue has been settled.
    It's apparent that you are mentally ill. I really do feel sorry for you. You live such a pathetic life, sitting at your computer, trying to be the greatest keyboard warrior of all time. LMAO.
    You are always asking for other's picks, but I couldn't find any of your picks for any current sports. MLB. NHL, NBA. Do you have a link to those threads. If you want to be worshipped, like you so deperately do, then you'll have to show some results. Put away your penis and pick some games.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

http://bigdaddyqh.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

That is my current spreadsheet. You can see my GOY picks there. Now, you worthless chicken s**t, let's see your picks before I kick your worthless tail all over this site. Put up or I WILL shut you up.

eeezzzz

You probably live in a shed

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

You probably live in a shed
    My garage is bigger than your entire domicile, but when you live in a one bedroom trailer, I guess that is not a real accomplishment. Go back to you hick quarters, Red Neck.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Hey Microbetter. You little chicken S**t. Where are you? Where are your picks. Just as I thought. All mouth. I guess it is time for me to shut your mouth on a more permanent basis. Make your picks or get the hell out of here, you coward.

Microbetter

Hey Microbetter. You little chicken S**t. Where are you? Where are your picks. Just as I thought. All mouth. I guess it is time for me to shut your mouth on a more permanent basis. Make your picks or get the hell out of here, you coward.
    You really are mentally ill, aren't you? You should get some anger management. Try Prozac, it might help. If not, try getting out of the house and make friends in the real world. You might even try getting some pussy once in a while. I'm sure you can find a crack whore in your area to do you. lol clown.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Well, my new Bit** speaks again. Still no pick's you little Chicken Sh**? I really believe that you are gay because obviously you do not have a pair. I'm going to embarrass youu into making picks or admitting that you are a hopeless Chicken S**t who is fancy with words, but totally helpless when it comes to putting his/her money where his/her mouth is. The last clown that tried to play this game with me suddenly stopped posting for 3 months. Want to try for 4? N ow we know why you call yhourself"Micro". Everything about you is small. That includes your pretend wagers and your pretend male part.

Microbetter

You really should stop. You are embarassing yourself to no end. Every time you try to sound macho, you end up sounding like an imbecile. Here's what you nedd to do to keep from looking like an idiot:
    1. Stop equating post count/point count with a valid opinion.
    2. Stop being so bombastic, Every one who disagrees with you isn't challenging your manhood, they just disagree
    with you, that's all.
    3. Seek professional help. You have the earmarkings of a serial killer. Get help before it's too late.
    4. Take that rooster out of your ass.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Urbanwildlife

12 Last