Jimmy the Creep
    Jimmy the Creep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

Straight from Hell

If you want to make money you will follow me. You will start 3/15/14.

Jimmy the Creep

If you have been giving your money to your book and you're sick of it this is your lucky day. I made a deal with the Devil. The only thing he wants is my soul. We will only bet the NBA,NFL and MLB. You will win if you do as I command. All of our bets are 3 part bets A,B,C. We will only make 1 bet or no bets per day. 8 out of 10 days we play. The (A) bet will be 1 unit. A unit for you will 3% of your bank. Don't be greedy! We are in this for the long haul. If your bank has only 2 hundred bucks in it then 1 unit is 6 bucks. If we go to the (B) bet you will bet enough to get back what you lost on the (A) bet and make a small profit. Your (B) bet most of the time will be 3 X what your (A) bet was. If we have to go to the (C) bet you will add your (A) bet and (B) bet together then make your (C) bet what ever it has to be in order to win back your (A) and (B) bet plus make a profit. We will win 95% of the time. You will not draw any money from your book until you have 20K in your bank. After that we will keep betting for a month. You will then draw any profit over the 20K you have in your bank. Always have at least 20K to bet with. If you have a real good month you may want to leave even more in your bank to invest with. Remember Your (A) bet will be 3% of that. That's when the fun starts. If you start with $100.00 it will take you a few years to get the 20K you need to start living. I say this because you have no discipline. You will think you can do this on your own. You will fail over and over again. You will reload you bank at least 5 times maybe more. Then one day you will give up. You will be a worthless broken bettor. Only then will you surrender your soul to me and do what I tell you. Enough with this BS ! Lets get on with it ! Today you will bet on the WIZARDS. You will bet 3% of your bank. This will be an (A) bet. You will bet the spread and buy 3 points. Right now they are +2.5 dogs. You need to buy 3. Don't be greedy.

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

WIZ is my fav play! And now ATL-6.5 too.

Jimmy the Creep

With a wave of the magic wand the Wizards vanquished the Brooklyn scum with ease. We are now 1-0. Our next victims will be the Bobcats ! You will bet the bucks to cover. This will be an (A) bet. So invest 3% of your bank on the Bucks. Bet the spread and buy 3 points. They are + 6 dogs rights now. Don't be greedy ! Buy 3.

Jimmy the Creep

If you did what I told you to do. You had a push. We gained no ground nor did we lose any, so the (A) bet is still on. The next time the Bobcats play we will call out the Hawks from Hell and destroy them once and for all. The Hawks are home dogs +3. You will not be greedy. Bet the spread and buy 3. Only invest 3% of your bank. This is still an (A) bet. I said we would only make one bet per day, but I can't ignore the command the master has given me. We have an (A) bet on Oklahoma. They will win I have my soul on the line for this one. They are +2.5 dogs. Your bet will be on the spread and buy 3 points. You will again invest 3% of your bank. Not a % more ! Don't be greedy. This is for 3/17/14

Looks like Thunder are now the favorite -3 The best play is the ML.
    Last edited by Jimmy the Creep; 03-17-14 at 04:28 PM.

Jimmy the Creep

Two more battles won. It was like a walk through the grave yard. We are now 3-0. We have no system plays today, but if I were to tail someone it would have to be John Morrison. His system has 3 rock solid plays today. They are all (A) bets. Just a word of caution. Even if 1 unit was a mere 3% of your bank and these 3 very good plays went to the (C) bet your bank could not cover all three. You will have to put all of your bank and your balls on the line just to break even. I know the chances of all 3 going to the (C) bet are like a snow man having a good time in hell, but if you bet on all 3 you are gambling. I am investing for the long haul so I might only bet on one game maybe two. Good luck.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is the same old B .S. system that has been around for 100 years. Guess what. It does NOT work in the longrun. Nice try, but come up with something new.

Jimmy the Creep

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    This is the same old B .S. system that has been around for 100 years. Guess what. It does NOT work in the longrun. Nice try, but come up with something new.
    The A,B,C progressive betting is nothing more than a way to manage your bank. It is not. It has nothing to do with picking winners.