Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

How good is Northern Illinois?

I think I gotta jump on Toledo getting 10.5. Need some input. Thanks

wesleypotter
    wesleypotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

There QB Jordan Lynch is the real deal,best duel threat Qb in the college game.Northern Illionois is a really good team really like the over here both teams will light up the scoreboard

TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

#3 in country in offensive efficiency.

TR35
    TR35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

10.5 is too many points. Kansas gave them all they could handle. Toledo is as physical as Kansas. I'm on Toledo too!

wesleypotter

Toledo is a good team no doubt,but I am telling you Jordan Lynch is the real deal one of the best players in the NCAA that nobody knows really like the over both teams will move the ball at will
    Last edited by wesleypotter; 11-11-12 at 10:41 PM. Reason: misspell

wesleypotter

Jordan Lynch

4th in total offense 3517 yards

5th in the nation in rushing 1342 yards

49th in passing 2175 yards.

Northern Illinois is a good team to give the op a answer
    Last edited by wesleypotter; 11-11-12 at 10:55 PM. Reason: misspell

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Toledo confidently here not because NIU is bad or Toledo will win but Toledo will not lose by that much. They stay in games they lose and score plenty against anyone.

Last year's 63-60 game comes to mind.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah, Toledo has an average loss (only 2 games) of 7 points. They keep it close.

N ILL is off a bye and I have to assume they're preparing for Toledo. With two offensive powerhouses, doesn't defense play a role? N ILL has the clear edge on D. Toledo gives up an additional 1.7 yards per play.

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Toledo fresh from a tough loss at Ball St. No Ill coming off a bye week with lots of time to prepare for this one. Both teams will be motivated as they are playing for the MAC west and also possibly getting a #25 ranking. No Ill looks like the best team in the MAC but have had an easy schedule thus far. Toledo has played the better opponents. No Ill has the clear QB advantage as Jordan Lynch is lighting it up this season. Toledo's Terrance Owens is mediocre and supposedly had the flu last week. Speaking of Flu, Toledo's RB Fluellen has also been banged up and not as effective as earlier in the season.

No Ill has the ability to put up some major points but their only real challenge this season has been Ball St, which they were losing to with 5 mins left in the 4th quarter. Some big plays very late made that W look closer than it really was. Lots of variance in this one. If Toledo shows up they can keep it close or win outright if Lynch puts up a bad performance. With a few big plays going their way, No Ill might be able to win by two or more touchdowns. I'm thinking No Ill is on par with Ball St in terms of talent overall so 10.5 is a lot of points to get. The best value might be a Toledo ML play though. If No Ill comes out flat and Toledo catches some breaks, they can take this one.