MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You don't even want to know what V and our crew are going to do to his supple crevices.

We're going to butter his lady biscuits.
    Quote Originally Posted by BettersUnite View Post
    I can be a tool but I'm the hammer and your the nail and I just bang the s*** out of you

I love it when a plan comes together.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love it when a plan comes together.

I'm not sure if i'm supposed to be scared or aroused. maybe both?

BettersUnite
    BettersUnite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    You called me a troll and kept mentioning my name even though i had never communicated with you before. so if you want to cry about me calling you a tool, you can grab a tissue princess and dry your eyes. how much did you start of with? and how much of the 10k did you make as a result of MMA gambling? - just out of curiosity. if i had a 10k bankroll i'm pretty sure like 90% that i would be able to double it.
    listen pal the only reason I called you out in my opening post is because for the last few days have been seeing on the top is your threads spewing nonsense. no way is your nonsense going to get more attention than my rambling, so I had to put my mind and brain out there, the more I expand the better possibiliity and oppurtunities will arise. my passion for MMA seeps deep, I could talk betting on MMA all day. it's who I ve came to be

marzwoody

listen pal the only reason I called you out in my opening post is because for the last few days have been seeing on the top is your threads spewing nonsense. no way is your nonsense going to get more attention than my rambling, so I had to put my mind and brain out there, the more I expand the better possibiliity and oppurtunities will arise. my passion for MMA seeps deep, I could talk betting on MMA all day. it's who I ve came to be
    Well then lets talk about the fighters / fights sometime. my passion for MMA also runs deep. just PM me anytime. as for my nonsense, that is purely subjective, what i write certainly makes sense to me, and the chance for debate is always there. And just some advice you shouldn't define yourself by just one hobby or passion, there is a lot more to life then gambling on fights, that is a tiny part of a big picture, MMA and sports in general are merely just a fun distraction. unless of course your participating in them then it does become your life.

BettersUnite

Well then lets talk about the fighters / fights sometime. my passion for MMA also runs deep. just PM me anytime. as for my nonsense, that is purely subjective, what i write certainly makes sense to me, and the chance for debate is always there. And just some advice you shouldn't define yourself by just one hobby or passion, there is a lot more to life then gambling on fights, that is a tiny part of a big picture, MMA and sports in general are merely just a fun distraction. unless of course your participating in them then it does become your life.
    For sure
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

BettersUnite

Mine as we'll post my picks in here when the rest of the odds come out. I heard it was code to only release predictions, once the odds are out...

screw it though, this weekend, I have Jessamyn Duke taking home a decision win, maybe a finish. She's a raw fighter with physical advantages over a lot of girls in her weight class.def over Bethe Correia. Was not impressed with her at all against Kedzie. And she still won which was baffling because Kedzie is a skilled fighter. Anyways, Duke is progressing at a steady pace and is training with Ronda and her gang. So I see her actually taking home a pretty dominant decision maybe finish. She's a very unpredictable fighter right now in her career with all her skills improving. She can sub girls off her back because of her long flexible legs, as well as jack girls up on the feet with her length. She inflicted some good damage on Peggy in her last fight.

Also, Max Halloway should win. I think they matched him up with Fili because Max is a excellent striker with suspect ground game. Fili looked phenomenal in his last fight and, training with the Alpha Malea, his ground game is pretty damn good. Will be a good test for Max. I assume he's been working hard on his ground since his fight las with Bermudez and Conor. I got Max by stoppage of strikes. Maybe decision. He can pick apart from the outside, as well as close the distance with his body shots and diverse kicking attack.

Joseph Benavidez by experience and speed to say the least.

Jim miller should pull out the W. Yancys got some slick striking but with Joms experience he should be able to drag this fight down to the ground and get a sub. This fight i wouldn't bet to be honest

That is all for now

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Mine as we'll post my picks in here when the rest of the odds come out. I heard it was code to only release predictions, once the odds are out...

screw it though, this weekend, I have Jessamyn Duke taking home a decision win, maybe a finish. She's a raw fighter with physical advantages over a lot of girls in her weight class.def over Bethe Correia. Was not impressed with her at all against Kedzie. And she still won which was baffling because Kedzie is a skilled fighter. Anyways, Duke is progressing at a steady pace and is training with Ronda and her gang. So I see her actually taking home a pretty dominant decision maybe finish. She's a very unpredictable fighter right now in her career with all her skills improving. She can sub girls off her back because of her long flexible legs, as well as jack girls up on the feet with her length. She inflicted some good damage on Peggy in her last fight.

Also, Max Halloway should win. I think they matched him up with Fili because Max is a excellent striker with suspect ground game. Fili looked phenomenal in his last fight and, training with the Alpha Malea, his ground game is pretty damn good. Will be a good test for Max. I assume he's been working hard on his ground since his fight las with Bermudez and Conor. I got Max by stoppage of strikes. Maybe decision. He can pick apart from the outside, as well as close the distance with his body shots and diverse kicking attack.

Jim miller should pull out the W. Yancys got some slick striking but with Joms experience he should be able to drag this fight down to the ground and get a sub. This fight i wouldn't bet to be honest

That is all for now
    You must have been a long time lurker to know something like that

BettersUnite

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    You must have been a long time lurker to know something like that
    I'm like the bird in the sky just always lurkin

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

That is all for now
    what's her girth like tho?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Wanna Bet On It?

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Oh snap! This kid's got MMA convo cardio for daaaays. /JoeRogan

I cringe at half the crap this over-exuberant kid says... Reminds me of vintage WannaBet. *shudder*
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

That 10000 I made,I feel like the fights just kind of lined up perfectly in November and December cuz if you look back on all of those fights now that the winners won and the losers lost, your kind of like...yea..actuually I should of seen that coming.it happens alot ...and then you don't bet and you're like wow I should have made that bet
    also you were just calling me a tool and now you are asking me questions? I can be a tool but I'm the hammer and your the nail and I just bang the s*** out of you
    I know what he's trying to say...sometimes losing makes you learn the simple things like bankroll management. I remember going all in on machida vs Davis because I was so pissed magalhaes killed my parlay that was about to pay out thousands...when machida lost, md was like why the hell would you go all in??? That was pure stupidity, and that happend and I learned from it.
    I also had a night when I got too much too quick. I had a butt ton of money on weidman by ko vs Anderson. When he won and I made thousands in minutes I was so amped up I had to rub one out just to get sleep. I took money out to do things with my kids and replace carpets etc not leaving myself a bankroll. So even though I called werdum, I didn't have the money in there to bet and have been pissed all week. Each time I have learned a lesson and I honestly feel when I start gambling again I will be the smartest I have been yet. Sorry to rant.
    Last edited by goodfellas433; 04-22-14 at 03:51 PM.

BettersUnite

Quote Originally Posted by Wanna Bet On It? View Post

I cringe at half the crap this over-exuberant kid says... Reminds me of vintage WannaBet. *shudder*
    Hating? Why? Why am I cringeworthy? I'm not one that's usually on forums so ya i might have a different flow of things, i say to much say to little. Whatever. I guess I can be a little socially awkward sometimes . I say like able when not awkward.

I'm not as stupid as your perceiving me....now a little about you. Who is your daddy and what does he do?

BettersUnite

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    what's her girth like tho?
    She could def get it I'll tell you that ... Even with that sexy accent

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    I know what he's trying to say...sometimes losing makes you learn the simple things like bankroll management. I remember going all in on machida vs Davis because I was so pissed magalhaes killed my parlay that was about to pay out thousands...when machida lost, md was like why the hell would you go all in??? That was pure stupidity, and that happend and I learned from it.
    I also had a night when I got too much too quick. I had a butt ton of money on weidman by ko vs Anderson. When he won and I made thousands in minutes I was so amped up I had to rub one out just to get sleep. I took money out to do things with my kids and replace carpets etc not leaving myself a bankroll. So even though I called werdum, I didn't have the money in there to bet and have been pissed all week. Each time I have learned a lesson and I honestly feel when I start gambling again I will be the smartest I have been yet. Sorry to rant.
    Post of the year.

If you said you love to have Josh Barnett's body. I would have given you all my pointz

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

Hating? Why? Why am I cringeworthy? I'm not one that's usually on forums so ya i might have a different flow of things, i say to much say to little. Whatever. I guess I can be a little socially awkward sometimes . I say like able when not awkward.

I'm not as stupid as your perceiving me....now a little about you. Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Go do a search of the SBR forums circa the summer of 2012 for lulzworthy & cringeworthy WannaBet'isms.

You seem really passionate about talking MMA here. You're aware this is actually a comedy forum, right??

BettersUnite

Go do a search of the SBR forums circa the summer of 2012 for lulzworthy & cringeworthy WannaBet'isms.

You seem really passionate about talking MMA here. You're aware this is actually a comedy forum, right??
    I look at this as work talking to you guys. Taking it all in because every little thing helps for the future. I still think of interviews from fighters from 2010 that dictate my prediction of a fight. Fighters mind set is so crucial when picking a fight.

I may sound crazy but I have goals I'm trying to achieve and I'll do anything i can to get there no matter who says what. I know what I've achieved and what I can still achieve after going thru the losses/failures. It's some real shit being broke and not wanting to depend on other people...but you have to because your broke.

And I'm assuming all the established members on here have been probably betting for 10 years probably have families. I'd like to actually know some success stories of some members on her. Definetly worth my time to read.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I look at this as work talking to you guys. Taking it all in because every little thing helps for the future. I still think of interviews from fighters from 2010 that dictate my prediction of a fight. Fighters mind set is so crucial when picking a fight.

I may sound crazy but I have goals I'm trying to achieve and I'll do anything i can to get there no matter who says what. I know what I've achieved and what I can still achieve after going thru the losses/failures. It's some real shit being broke and not wanting to depend on other people...but you have to because your broke.

And I'm assuming all the established members on here have been probably betting for 10 years probably have families. I'd like to actually know some success stories of some members on her. Definetly worth my time to read.
    You mean success stories in the comedy world right?

BettersUnite

You mean success stories in the comedy world right?
    I like comedy also,...

Tell me a smidbit of some of your success in MMA betting. Id love to hear bro. Enlighten me please. Inspire me . If your on this forum then there's definetly more of a reason than just betting for shits and giggles lol,

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I like comedy also,...

Tell me a smidbit of some of your success in MMA betting. Id love to hear bro. Enlighten me please. Inspire me . If your on this forum then there's definetly more of a reason than just betting for shits and giggles lol,

Hmmm id have to say my biggest success was hitting Not Browne by Submission @ -7364 against Gonzaga... Made a few hundred thousand of tht, was a big risk but it paid of cuz

BettersUnite

Hmmm id have to say my biggest success was hitting Not Browne by Submission @ -1765 against Gonzaga... Made a few hundred thousand of tht, was a big risk but it paid of cuz
    Damn you got 17,650 to throw down on a bet? Let me get a small piece of that!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Just checked brah, it was -7364 actually and i threw down a hell of a lot more than 17,650 ya hear me, tht was back when kushmoney.com would let you maxi-bet endlessly tho

marzwoody

Hmmm id have to say my biggest success was hitting Not Browne by Submission @ -7364 against Gonzaga... Made a few hundred thousand of tht, was a big risk but it paid of cuz
    Were do you get these "not" props? which UK books have that?

MD

Were do you get these "not" props? which UK books have that?

marzwoody

Great informative response.. never seen them on the ones i use..

MD

Great informative response.. never seen them on the ones i use..
    5Dimes is the best book for MMA, and is UK-friendly. They carry an assortment of Not props.

marzwoody

5Dimes is the best book for MMA, and is UK-friendly. They carry an assortment of Not props.
    And its reliable? site looks super sketch and low budget

MD

And its reliable? site looks super sketch and low budget
    Yeah. Ultra-fast payouts, slow to limit winners, and not at much or any risk of going under any time soon.

marzwoody

Yeah. Ultra-fast payouts, slow to limit winners, and not at much or any risk of going under any time soon.
    Ok, thanks buddy.

MD

Ok, thanks buddy.
    No prob. They're pretty much universally accepted as the best book for MMA. You'll consistently get better lines than Euro books in the majority of cases. Pinnacle is another good book to have, particularly for mid-week when their juice is lower than 5Dimes'.

marzwoody

No prob. They're pretty much universally accepted as the best book for MMA. You'll consistently get better lines than Euro books in the majority of cases. Pinnacle is another good book to have, particularly for mid-week when their juice is lower than 5Dimes'.
    As long as they always give payouts, and there's no shady shit involved, i'm in. i'm just very paranoid about these kind of things.

MD

As long as they always give payouts, and there's no shady shit involved, i'm in. i'm just very paranoid about these kind of things.
    I've gotten big payouts from them multiple times with no issue. Nothing to be concerned with, they pride themselves on prompt payments.

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

I like how this place goes from joking to dead pan serious responses in seconds.

I just hope you fool's aren't enticing anyone to switch books to find those sweet -7000 props lol

BettersUnite

Ufc picks for the weekend

I'm going with the
    Joe ellenburger
    Jessamyn Duke
    Joseph Benavidez
    Max Halloway
    Luke Rockhold
    Phil Davis
    Parlay!
    And Here's my Bellator picks for the hell of it

Andrey Koreshkov
    Marcos Galvao
    Liam Mcgeary

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Halloway be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.

First 1234 Last