BettersUnite
    BettersUnite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

not trying to come off cocky or arrogant but just happy to have money to breathe

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by BettersUnite View Post
    Fully understand that, but at the same time for the time being people to need to know that im not a rookie. I've been through some Serious ups and some serious downs, and now I'm finally back above sea level took me a good month. Thats a long month
    do you have any tips to be a better better?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Very well put my friend. I guess you just have to go with your picks at the end of the day and learn how to manage your money. management money tips are always accepted no? its a nice gesturr I think.

I'm trying to know every money management tip so I can become successful at betting these fights...and stay successful and keep building the bank account.
    I gave you the best money management tip you'll ever hear. Read my earlier post on Kelly criterion. All you need to know about managing your money in gambling, at this point at least.

Fully understand that, but at the same time for the time being people to need to know that im not a rookie. I've been through some Serious ups and some serious downs, and now I'm finally back above sea level took me a good month. Thats a long month
    No one "needs to know" that you're not a rookie, most don't care either way. If you're a good gambler, it will show with time, no one will read your posts and think "this guy's a pro", they just make you look like an amateur. And I don't mean that as an insult, it's just how these things happen. I've been gambling for years and I still think I'm going through a growth phase. The difference between my ability now and my ability a year ago is ridiculous, we're all students here except for Gabe.

BettersUnite

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I gave you the best money management tip you'll ever hear. Read my earlier post on Kelly criterion. All you need to know about managing your money in gambling, at this point at least.

No one "needs to know" that you're not a rookie, most don't care either way. If you're a good gambler, it will show with time, no one will read your posts and think "this guy's a pro", they just make you look like an amateur. And I don't mean that as an insult, it's just how these things happen. I've been gambling for years and I still think I'm going through a growth phase. The difference between my ability now and my ability a year ago is ridiculous, we're all students here except for Gabe.
    Its a constant growth phase. Im a student of this. Always will be open minded when it comes to hearing other gamblets.insight

BettersUnite

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    do you have any tips to be a better better?
    I dont right now do you

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

I dont right now do you
    paying attention to details.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think some people on here have some serious psychological problems... and no one said i was out beez just that im not betting every two weeks like a degenerate, peace.

MD

paying attention to details.
    You're better off becoming a better better by better understanding how to find winnerz better.

better

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

You're better off becoming a better better by better understanding how to find winnerz better.

better
    okay, i'm done beating the dead horse. i think i have too much time on my hands today, it being passover and me being the only person in the office.

bettersunite, i was just having some fun with you brah. i know my hints were pretty subtle. i was trying to tell you that it's spelled "bettors," not "betters".

MD

okay, i'm done beating the dead horse. i think i have too much time on my hands today, it being passover and me being the only person in the office.

bettersunite, i was just having some fun with you brah. i know my hints were pretty subtle. i was trying to tell you that it's spelled "bettors," not "betters".
    You're Jewish? You can't crush my image of you as a wise-cracking New Jersey boy no matter how hard you try pal, c'maaaaahn. Joe Pesci ain't got no time for Hanukkah.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Guy sounds sharp

BettersUnite

[QUOTE=PunisherIND;21691193] okay, i'm done beatin the dead horse. i think i have too much time on my hands today, it being passover and me being the only person in the office.

bettersunite, i was just having some fun with you brah. i know my hints were pretty subtle. i was trying to tell you that it's spelled "bettors," not "betters". [/QUOTE
    Lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I'm just a 22 year old kid
    trying to make that adult money. I made 10 grand in such a short amount of time and then pissed away in a shorter amount of time, and now finally after a solid week end of fights I am feeling a lot better when you know you made a little bit of money
    Join the club

BettersUnite

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Guy sounds sharp
    NOT SUTE IF SERIOUS??,...please be serious

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

You're Jewish? You can't crush my image of you as a wise-cracking New Jersey boy no matter how hard you try pal, c'maaaaahn. Joe Pesci ain't got no time for Hanukkah.
    lmao!! not jewish. i love these jewish holidays though. i get paid to come into the office and crack jokes with you fukkers.

MD

lmao!! not jewish. i love these jewish holidays though. i get paid to come into the office and crack jokes with you fukkers.
    I'll still be keeping a close eye on my shekels. Just in case.

marzwoody

I'm just a 22 year old kid
    trying to make that adult money. I made 10 grand in such a short amount of time and then pissed away in a shorter amount of time, and now finally after a solid week end of fights I am feeling a lot better when you know you made a little bit of money
    Then you suck and should stop betting immediately. i'm also 22 and never lost anywhere near 10 grand. and yet i'm taking a serious break. just get off this forum you tool.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Aka Fridays

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Aka Fridays
    friday's are great in the winter time when the sun sets around 2pm. but once the clocks move back, fridays are just like any other day of the week.

BettersUnite

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Then you suck and should stop betting immediately. i'm also 22 and never lost anywhere near 10 grand. and yet i'm taking a serious break. just get off this forum you tool.
    Money has been spent pal, I deposited 240$ Of my own money in November. Good try tho bud. We're you able to treat yourself to anything with any of your winnings?

marzwoody

Money has been spent pal, I deposited 240$ Of my own money in November. Good try tho bud. We're you able to treat yourself to anything with any of your winnings?
    Sure. there's a couple of things i could of bought but decided not too, but i will when i build my bankroll back up.

marzwoody

What i don't understand is, why have you come to this forum and started saying such bad things about me? i was almost convinced you were not a new poster

BettersUnite

Sure. there's a couple of things i could of bought but decided not too, but i will when i build my bankroll back up.
    Life of a gambler man tell me aboutit. Always spend your money when.you have it

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Why do these new guys always sign up to the site on Monday's

BettersUnite

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Why do these new guys always sign up to the site on Monday's

Cause im a lazy with a plan. All I want to do is stuudy fights and.bet...and play baseball all year round

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Cause im a lazy with a plan. All I want to do is stuudy fights and.bet...and play baseball all year round
    i got ya bud. Got the last ten guys who created a new screen name for some bizarre reason. I guess if u create a new screen name you go back to 0-0?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Did u miss the part where he also said he made 10 grand?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

i got ya bud. Got the last ten guys who created a new screen name for some bizarre reason. I guess if u create a new screen name you go back to 0-0?
    Rulez 101 cuz

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Life of a gambler man tell me aboutit. Always spend your money when.you have it
    Thats not the life of any successful gambler I know.

Just keep adding money onto that pile and making it work for you. Cars and clothes and whatever are fine, but nothing feels better than money in the bank.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    but nothing feels better than money in the bank.
    One of the MMAOB guys told me that the greatest joy in life is having a woman scratch underneath your shoulder hair, but you'll have to guess which one.

BettersUnite

i got ya bud. Got the last ten guys ho created a new screen name for some bizarre reason. I guess if u create a new screen name you go back to 0-0?
    What are you talking about ?

BettersUnite

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Thats not the life of any successful gambler I know.

Just keep adding money onto that pile and making it work for you. Cars and clothes and whatever are fine, but nothing feels better than money in the bank.
    Ill keeo that one in my back pocket. At the end of the day, I just want to happy.
    the only reason why I said to spend the money when you have it instead of keep gambling is because I was there with $10,000 and I didn't spend it on things and kept gambling and lost it so now I look back on the things I could have had with that money.
    But now I'm trying to look to the future and chug along and try to make some cash for the present so I can make that cash for the future.

marzwoody

Ill keeo that one in my back pocket. At the end of the day, I just want to happy.
    the only reason why I said to spend the money when you have it instead of keep gambling is because I was there with $10,000 and I didn't spend it on things and kept gambling and lost it so now I look back on the things I could have had with that money.
    But now I'm trying to look to the future and chug along and try to make some cash for the present so I can make that cash for the future.
    How could you lose ten grand though? how much were you betting per fight? did you even give yourself a limit?

BettersUnite

How could you lose ten grand though? how much were you betting per fight? did you even give yourself a limit?
    That 10000 I made,I feel like the fights just kind of lined up perfectly in November and December cuz if you look back on all of those fights now that the winners won and the losers lost, your kind of like...yea..actuually I should of seen that coming.it happens alot ...and then you don't bet and you're like wow I should have made that bet
    also you were just calling me a tool and now you are asking me questions? I can be a tool but I'm the hammer and your the nail and I just bang the s*** out of you

marzwoody

That 10000 I made,I feel like the fights just kind of lined up perfectly in November and December cuz if you look back on all of those fights now that the winners won and the losers lost, your kind of like...yea..actuually I should of seen that coming.it happens alot ...and then you don't bet and you're like wow I should have made that bet
    also you were just calling me a tool and now you are asking me questions? I can be a tool but I'm the hammer and your the nail and I just bang the s*** out of you
    You called me a troll and kept mentioning my name even though i had never communicated with you before. so if you want to cry about me calling you a tool, you can grab a tissue princess and dry your eyes. how much did you start of with? and how much of the 10k did you make as a result of MMA gambling? - just out of curiosity. if i had a 10k bankroll i'm pretty sure like 90% that i would be able to double it.

First 1234 Last