Nick Nacho
    Nick Nacho's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

picks for Werdum vs Browne card

I posted this on another forum, but I'm thinking about a parlay on all 4? what are your thoughts?

Travis Browne vs. Fabricio Werdum
    Browne will keep this fight standing and win via tko or decision. Werdum will put in a good effort on the feet buy it won't be good enough and I don't see Werdum getting any takedowns.

Liz Carmouche vs. Miesha Tate
    Tate decision

Rafael dos Anjos vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
    Nurmagomedov should be a lock in this one. Nurmagomedov is a beast.. plain and simple!!

Thiago Alves vs. Seth Baczynski
    Alves by tko
    Last edited by Nick Nacho; 04-18-14 at 12:46 PM. Reason: mis

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Very excited to see Khabib fight again. He has become one of my favorite fighters.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Very excited to see Khabib fight again. He has become one of my favorite fighters.
    He is a grinder which alot of people tend not to enjoy, but the way he makes these dudes look like children just tossing them around is pretty entertaining imo.

Nick Nacho

For Werdum vs Browne;

I see a fight VERY similar to Werdum vs Overeem 2 in which Werdum had lack luster striking and continuously tried to pull guard like a bitch. However Browne won't gas out like Overeem did and has a much better chance of finishing Werdum off.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Nacho View Post
    I posted this on another forum, but I'm thinking about a parlay on all 4? what are your thoughts?

Travis Browne vs. Fabricio Werdum
    Browne will keep this fight standing and win via tko or decision. Werdum will put in a good effort on the feet buy it won't be good enough and I don't see Werdum getting any takedowns.

Liz Carmouche vs. Miesha Tate
    Tate decision

Rafael dos Anjos vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov
    Nurmagomedov should be a lock in this one. Nurmagomedov is a beast.. plain and simple!!

Thiago Alves vs. Seth Baczynski
    Alves by tko

Well if you plan on parlaying all 4 then just parlay them straight with no TKO or Decision's added. If they all win but not how you chose you'll be asking yourself why you didn't just play the parlay straight.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    He is a grinder which alot of people tend not to enjoy, but the way he makes these dudes look like children just tossing them around is pretty entertaining imo.
    He does have 2 finishes out of his 5 UFC fights. His last fight was kind of a grinder with Healy, but Healy is a pretty tough bastard. He destroyed Tavares who was coming off of 2 impressive wins against Stout and Spencer Fisher. Definitely a fun fighter to watch. He just has something about him.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

i dont think werdum is gonna flop around this time, i feel he's more confident in his striking

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

I got Werdum

Nick Nacho

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    I got Werdum
    That's interesting but I'd like to hear exactly how you feel that is going to happen? Werdum outstrikes Browne? Werdum gets it to the ground? I don't either one of those happening

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

That's interesting but I'd like to hear exactly how you feel that is going to happen? Werdum outstrikes Browne? Werdum gets it to the ground? I don't either one of those happening
    Did you watch Werdum ve Big Country Nelson? That was a couple of years ago & his striking is even better now. I have a play on Browne but Werdum's striking should not be underestimated.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Werdum got alright fundamentals, but he's slow and unathletic

Nick Nacho

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Did you watch Werdum ve Big Country Nelson? That was a couple of years ago & his striking is even better now. I have a play on Browne but Werdum's striking should not be underestimated.

yea but, there is a HUGE but here. Roy Nelson is 6'0" and Travis Browne is 6'7". Werdum had some success with his striking against Nelson BUT it won't be even close to the same against Browne.

Werdum will put up a good fight against Browne, no doubt, but it won't be enough. I see Browne by UD, possible Tko in 2nd or 3rd.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

yea but, there is a HUGE but here. Roy Nelson is 6'0" and Travis Browne is 6'7". Werdum had some success with his striking against Nelson BUT it won't be even close to the same against Browne.

Werdum will put up a good fight against Browne, no doubt, but it won't be enough. I see Browne by UD, possible Tko in 2nd or 3rd.
    Good point.

Nick Nacho

I am absolutely bewildered why people are picking against Khabib Nurmagomedov

Pabst
    Pabst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

oops wrong thread