prince-mac88
    prince-mac88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

i tip my hat to you guys who took tim

i bet the living shit out of bisbing and cant believe this shit....did not expect this

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If the odds were -115 vs -115, I would have probably taken Bisping.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    If the odds were -115 vs -115, I would have probably taken Bisping.
    I would have taken Kennedy, but not for much. It's hard to know how a guy like Kennedy is going to do against a guy like Bisping, it's very easy to see the success that Bisping has had stuffing takedowns and getting back to his feet, but very difficult to judge the wrestling of a guy like Kennedy in comparison to Bisping's previous opponents. I was actually pretty confident that Bisping would have no success getting up from underneath Kennedy with his other-worldly top game (one of the best in MMA, by the way), but I wasn't sure how he'd do in the clinch. Most of his takedowns come from the clinch, and Bisping is historically very strong there. He outworked Sonnen in the clinch with relative ease.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I would have taken Kennedy, but not for much. It's hard to know how a guy like Kennedy is going to do against a guy like Bisping, it's very easy to see the success that Bisping has had stuffing takedowns and getting back to his feet, but very difficult to judge the wrestling of a guy like Kennedy in comparison to Bisping's previous opponents. I was actually pretty confident that Bisping would have no success getting up from underneath Kennedy with his other-worldly top game (one of the best in MMA, by the way), but I wasn't sure how he'd do in the clinch. Most of his takedowns come from the clinch, and Bisping is historically very strong there. He outworked Sonnen in the clinch with relative ease.
    I just felt that Kennedy was way too good to be +180 and higher. I don't like the guy, but he has what it takes to win.