Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Manny Pacquiao vs Timmothy Bradley who da fukk do you got????

Leaning Pacquiao -230 for me..

he feels disrespected and will be going for the knock out.

people saying pac man dont have a killer instinct.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I'm guessing judges are getting payed off to have pacman win so there there will be a 3rd fight. Because neither of them fight anyone else good because of Arum

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

anybody here have action on this boxing match?

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

100x

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Bradley. I don't trust Manny to not be reckless and vulnerable

TBsp75
    TBsp75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2060

manny too fast for bradely. and bradley doesn't have a ko punch.

hey does the fight starts on 9pm/et or the undercard fights starts on 9pm?

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11090

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    Bradley. I don't trust Manny to not be reckless and vulnerable
    Manny got reckless against the juiced up JMM. if you don't believe JMM was juiced up then how come he never even knocked down Manny one time in the first 3 fights then scored a knockdown and a KO in the 4th fight?

anyhow, Bradley has only KO'd one third of his opponents, his power is weak. Manny does not have to respect it and will score points inside all day.

fight goes the distance and Manny wins all three judges scorecards convincingly, which is mainly because he is a dominant fighter compared to Bradley and the judges have to atone for the sins of the 3 criminals from 2 years ago who stole the fight from Manny when he kicked the shit out of Bradley for 12 rds

fight goes O9.5
    Manny -230 or whatever the hell it is

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Manny got reckless against the juiced up JMM. if you don't believe JMM was juiced up then how come he never even knocked down Manny one time in the first 3 fights then scored a knockdown and a KO in the 4th fight?

anyhow, Bradley has only KO'd one third of his opponents, his power is weak. Manny does not have to respect it and will score points inside all day.

fight goes the distance and Manny wins all three judges scorecards convincingly, which is mainly because he is a dominant fighter compared to Bradley and the judges have to atone for the sins of the 3 criminals from 2 years ago who stole the fight from Manny when he kicked the shit out of Bradley for 12 rds

fight goes O9.5
    Manny -230 or whatever the hell it is
    Weren't we all saying this in the first fight?? Like Eidolon said.

Manny to win but I would never lay too much money on boxing, you never know what you're going to get.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Pac decision/tech decision at -105 is very tempting

Fieldysnuts44
    @poker table near you
    Fieldysnuts44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Pacman in a tuff decision and they'll have another fight

All about the money,boxing is dead.Could give two shits who wins this fight.

Work night shift all weekend,Ill be betting bases watching scores on phone.It sucks after 2am all the action done for the night.

Fieldy

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I'm guessing judges are getting payed off to have pacman win so there there will be a 3rd fight. Because neither of them fight anyone else good because of Arum
    What a completely stupid thing to say. You might want to check out Manny's previous opponent unless this is the first fight u will be watching.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    What a completely stupid thing to say. You might want to check out Manny's previous opponent unless this is the first fight u will be watching.
    Yeah, Brandon Rios is a beast. Real classy guy, too.

MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

going to be a great fight to see if pacman has still got it, want to see a k.o seems like a long time since pacman has k.o someone

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    going to be a great fight to see if pacman has still got it, want to see a k.o seems like a long time since pacman has k.o someone
    Sure he will press for a KO as he doesn't want to the distance after judging of first fight

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

i watched the HBO special for this fight it was pretty interesting...

Pacquiao has a huge entourage chillin in his house at all times

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Guys,

Bookmark the Pacquiao vs. Bradley page on SBR if you want. The fight odds for the main card are 100% dynamic and also we will be loading props on the page.

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    Guys,

Bookmark the Pacquiao vs. Bradley page on SBR if you want. The fight odds for the main card are 100% dynamic and also we will be loading props on the page.
    Are you giving us a special line on this?

Or are you guys still too buried from the NFL playoffs?
    Last edited by ROFLcopter; 04-11-14 at 04:59 PM.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

HBO on demand has Pac vs Bradley I available.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Pacman

phillybadboy

100x

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

they just brought in a canadian judge at the last minute for this one

not good

Pac Man or pass

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by V4Value View Post
    Weren't we all saying this in the first fight?? Like Eidolon said.

Manny to win but I would never lay too much money on boxing, you never know what you're going to get.
    Yes we all knew it before the first fight and we were right on the money. It went exactly as i described it above and i'm sure it will be dejavu tomorrow but this time manny will not get robbed. Manny was flat out robbed. Robberies like that happen in boxing of course but less often than u think.

Betting boxing is a risk but then again all sports betting is.

u bet a football team then the star player gets hurt or a phantom pass interference call kills your bet or your team fumbles 5 times and is -4 in turnovers.

u bet a basketball team but the refs fukk your bet by calling 2 bullshit foul calls in the first 8 mins on a key player and he has to sit the next 12 mins and your bets is screwed.

u see what i mean?

boxing. For me is one of the least difficult sports to win at. Mano y mano not the moving parts crap with a team. Tennis the same way. Ive made a killing betting nadal as a short fave of -250 or less in grand slams since the french 2005.

my knowledge of nba nfl cfb cbb boxing and tennis, is all equally strong, but my winning pct in boxing and tennis is consistently better than the other sports. I think the individual sports are just easier to cap

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

I'm hoping bradley puts manny to sleep but I honestly can't call this one.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    I'm hoping bradley puts manny to sleep but I honestly can't call this one.
    keep hoping. Bradleys lack of power is known by all of his opponents. The kid has skills for sure but stone hands are not in his arsenal. He can really take a punch though i'll give him that. I would be stunned i mean absolutely stunned if bradley won by ko or tko.

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Yes we all knew it before the first fight and we were right on the money. It went exactly as i described it above and i'm sure it will be dejavu tomorrow but this time manny will not get robbed. Manny was flat out robbed. Robberies like that happen in boxing of course but less often than u think.

Betting boxing is a risk but then again all sports betting is.

u bet a football team then the star player gets hurt or a phantom pass interference call kills your bet or your team fumbles 5 times and is -4 in turnovers.

u bet a basketball team but the refs fukk your bet by calling 2 bullshit foul calls in the first 8 mins on a key player and he has to sit the next 12 mins and your bets is screwed.

u see what i mean?

boxing. For me is one of the least difficult sports to win at. Mano y mano not the moving parts crap with a team. Tennis the same way. Ive made a killing betting nadal as a short fave of -250 or less in grand slams since the french 2005.

my knowledge of nba nfl cfb cbb boxing and tennis, is all equally strong, but my winning pct in boxing and tennis is consistently better than the other sports. I think the individual sports are just easier to cap
    winning pct in boxing and tennis is consistently better than the other sports ..other sports being team sports? There may be a reason for that no? lol

I don't disagree with you on anything else, all I'm saying is I've been in the ring long enough and witnessed how boxing works not only as a sport but as a business and although I think Pac will win and feel like laying x100 u, i would never do so, not because my bankroll does not permit it but because I've seen too much shady shit happen.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Bradley quicker than Manny. Will be interested to see if Manny still has it in him to be on for 12 rounds. Not betting on it but I think Bradley via decision would be worth a shot.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Who are the refs in this fight? I will give you my decision based on that alone

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Bradley quicker than Manny. Will be interested to see if Manny still has it in him to be on for 12 rounds. Not betting on it but I think Bradley via decision would be worth a shot.
    bradley quicker than manny? Did u watch the first fight? Bradley is not faster than manny. I would be extremely extremely surprised if bradley can win a decision after the robbery that took place in fight one. And bradley has no power so Imo he'll need a lucky string of punches that Ko manny in order to win this fight.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    i watched the HBO special for this fight it was pretty interesting...

Pacquiao has a huge entourage chillin in his house at all times
    That's how the Filipino's roll.

I think the FaceOff (with Max Kellerman) annoyed Manny. I think -220 is a steal! Manny can't lose to this guy again especially when he has the potential to beat Tim. I wonder what the line would be if Manny won the decision the 1st time. I don't think it would be anywhere close to -220. So in reality (imo) he won the 1st fight and they are doing it again. And I agree... a close fight will go to manny cause a rematch would be good for the sport.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yeah, Brandon Rios is a beast. Real classy guy, too.
    opponentsssssssssss

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    opponentsssssssssss
    I thought "real classy guy" would tip you off as to my sarcasm. Guy is human garbage.

That said, in the last three years he robbed Marquez, dominated Rios, and beat an over-the-hill Mosley. Not exactly a group of world-beaters.
    Last edited by MD; 04-12-14 at 02:45 PM.

Thor4140

I had it 10-2 Manny the first fight. I think it will be a closer this time around. Bradley is no slouch but i see no way Manny loses this fight unless every single close round goes to Bradley. Heck Bradley even got some rounds last fight that were not even close. Good one to just enjoy and save the money from getting possibly stolen.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I thought "real classy guy" would tip you off as to my sarcasm. Guy is human garbage.

That said, in the last three years he robbed Marquez, dominated Rios, and beat an over-the-hill Mosley. Not exactly a group of world-beaters.
    i knew what ya meant but after reading ur post i figured i didn't say opponents like a fool.

phillybadboy

big bet

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Manny will be aggressive the entire fight, going hard all 12. expecting a decision win.

1234 ... Last