Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

Any further info on why stout-noons is at 170 apart from a non-descript "agreement" between fighters?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    Any further info on why stout-noons is at 170 apart from a non-descript "agreement" between fighters?
    Sherdog reported that the fighters approached the UFC with the idea, who subsequently approved it. Athletic commission sanctioned it without issue.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Sherdog reported that the fighters approached the UFC with the idea, who subsequently approved it. Athletic commission sanctioned it without issue.
    I guess this has happened before. Stann vs wanderlei silva. This might be the first time it has happened right before the fight. If that is the case of course.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Im assuming Noons or Stout (more likely Noons) was like I do not want to cut weight. So they formalized weeks ago between camps and the commission just reported it.

I doubt Stout was cutting weight up until Monday then stopped cutting weight.

mmaed

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Im assuming Noons or Stout (more likely Noons) was like I do not want to cut weight. So they formalized weeks ago between camps and the commission just reported it.

I doubt Stout was cutting weight up until Monday then stopped cutting weight.
    Yeah your probably right. Noons fought at 170 before didnt he?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Kimura getting action, perhaps as a result of roop's cheekbones petruding out of his face!

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Kimura getting action, perhaps as a result of roop's cheekbones petruding out of his face!
    Money coming in on Roop

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol so it is! Dunno what i was seeing!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I'm confused.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11814

Jibbby, that might be the worst display of logical prowess I've ever seen.
    Ya think? Why is that so MD?

Just laying down facts on the fight.. That's what I'm paid to do...

I pointed out Dustin lost 2 out of his last 5 fights.. I'd say that's rock solid info. to be considered when picking a fighter favored 5-1... Winning streaks too..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Akira-Corassani-22641

Another fact to consider since my comments are ruffling some feathers is that Akira Corrisanni has only lost one fight in his last 11.. I'd say he has a chance against Dustin...

Good luck with your Dustin bets peps.. Like I said before - I do think Dustin will win but not easily..

mmaed

Akira isnt really better at anything than poirier. Not on the ground, not standing and not wrestling. I dont see how he wins. He would have to fig the fight of his life.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Corassani got choked out by Bermudez and also only got tht fight because ref didnt see him tappin when Dustin Neace had him in a heel hook or something. So i dont see him as only losing one out of last eleven

Chandler Blades also only lost 1 out of his last 11. And tht loss was against Beelze who Ko'd him at Omaha BUMFUCK Fight Night 43.

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Ya think? Why is that so MD?

Just laying down facts on the fight.. That's what I'm paid to do...

I pointed out Dustin lost 2 out of his last 5 fights.. I'd say that's rock solid info. to be considered when picking a fighter favored 5-1... Winning streaks too..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Akira-Corassani-22641

Another fact to consider since my comments are ruffling some feathers is that Akira Corrisanni has only lost one fight in his last 11.. I'd say he has a chance against Dustin...

Good luck with your Dustin bets peps.. Like I said before - I do think Dustin will win but not easily..
    You're putting too much weight on their records and nowhere near enough on the actual match-up.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Corassani got choked out by Bermudez and also only got tht fight because ref didnt see him tappin when Dustin Neace had him in a heel hook or something. So i dont see him as only losing one out of last eleven

Chandler Blades also only lost 1 out of his last 11. And tht loss was against Beelze who Ko'd him at Omaha BUMFUCK Fight Night 43.
    Easily one of the toughest posters on planet earth
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know what size cage they're using for this event? The TUF finales at the Palms use the small one.

Beelzebubzy

I scared the poop out of James Head with that KO. James Head wouldnt accept my challenge.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    You're putting too much weight on their records and nowhere near enough on the actual match-up.
    Probably so... I still don't like to bet on fighters that have lost 2 out their last 5 fights, that tells me they are beatable...

Comparing fighters skills - For sure Dustin has the advantage in most areas as far as I can tell.. Not a huge advantage in any one area though...

The reason I started talking about this fight is I didn't want you guys to load up on a 5-1 LOCK and lose money.. I'd say there are other fights on this card that seem better plays then this one without risking so much.. That is all gents!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'd say Patrick Cote has a really good chance of beating the Aussie Kyle Noke.. Kyle is a brawler like Patrick but Patrick has the better chin..

Patrick is a seasoned vet, granite chin, has improved his ground skills and has decent standup.. A true UFC veteran where Kyle Noke is not.. I think Patrick can beat Kyle either standing or on the Mat in this one if he comes in shape...Noke hasn't looked spectacular in recent fights either..

The odds are almost even for this bout!!!!.. I think for the value Patrick Cote is a good pic in this fight.. Certainly worth the try....

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-n...e&f2=Kyle-Noke
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-15-14 at 06:58 PM.

MD

Probably so... I still don't like to bet on fighters that have lost 2 out their last 5 fights, that tells me they are beatable...

Comparing fighters skills - For sure Dustin has the advantage in most areas as far as I can tell.. Not a huge advantage in any one area though...

The reason I started talking about this fight is I didn't want you guys to load up on a 5-1 LOCK and lose money.. I'd say there are other fights on this card that seem better plays then this one without risking so much.. That is all gents!!!
    If they did, they could arb out of it now at almost +700, or if they're smart, they could let ride a -500 line that's currently being priced at -900ish. No offence, I think you come off as a pretty nice guy, but I think you're giving very bad advice here.

Beelzebubzy

Hope Bisping KOes him.

Wilbo86

I consider he has pretty significant advantages in all relevant metrics, and has had better performances against better opposition.

For the record, I would pound a 5-1 favorite Poirier like it was the last woman on earth... well maybe not pound, but i would make some sweet, sensual love to it.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Fukken Bisping.
    Bisping might smash that wrassler

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

One of Timmy Gormans victories

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Scott-Bradley-3349

Sherdog capping > all
    I like how he was 1-4 as an amateur and decided to go pro.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    I like how he was 1-4 as an amateur and decided to go pro.
    I miss you bro. Post more.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Bisping might smash that wrassler
    I've decided to back Bisping. Rare occasion that I back Bisping, but I see him being able to out pt Kennedy easily. I don't like Kennedy's wrestling that much really. I actually don't consider him too much of a wrestling threat.
    GL pal.

Beelzebubzy

I've decided to back Bisping. Rare occasion that I back Bisping, but I see him being able to out pt Kennedy easily. I don't like Kennedy's wrestling that much really. I actually don't consider him too much if a wrestling threat.
    GL pal.
    I need you to back kennedy so I will people will fade you and I can arb out on Bisping

MD

I need you to back kennedy so I will people will fade you and I can arb out on Bisping
    I'm backing Kennedy. Backing the shit out of Kennedy. Maybe Marz and what'shisface will fade me.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Pound time??

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Anyone know what size cage they're using for this event? The TUF finales at the Palms use the small one.
    pretty sure its the big octagon. the venue is an nhl arena.

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    pretty sure its the big octagon. the venue was an nhl arena.
    fixed

im an asshole at heart
    Last edited by Beelzebubzy; 04-15-14 at 08:45 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I've decided to back Bisping. Rare occasion that I back Bisping, but I see him being able to out pt Kennedy easily. I don't like Kennedy's wrestling that much really. I actually don't consider him too much of a wrestling threat.
    GL pal.

THIS ^^^ Couldn't of said it much better myself.. As the odds go up for Bisping I keep getting temped to play Kennedy but I know Bisping is gonna be one step quicker in this fight..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Big fan of Ryan Jimmo but he's too big of a favorite (-600) in this bout for me to touch it..

I know Jimmo brings it and is a VERY good striker especially in the 1st round... Jimmo's chin is suspect at times when he begins to gas though... Haven't seen this guy Sean O'connel much but he seems like a brute of sorts and can bang...

Tempting to play this one against my boy on a long shot????.... Thoughts?

http://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-n...Sean-O-Connell

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

good question about the cage size..

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Cub Swanson beat his ass a couple of fights ago.. Not a long winning streak if you call 2 fights a winning streak.. LOL..

I never said I'd bet against Dustin in this bout.. I just think -500 is a little too much going in.. Dustin has lost 2 out of his last 5 fights.. Far from a solid winning streak just for the record..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dustin-Poirier-50529
    Here ya go Jibster. Using your logic, this guy should have steam rolled Joe Lauzon. He was on an 18 fight win streak & undefeated before he stepped into the cage with Joe.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jason-Reinhardt-2347

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

I'm backing Kennedy. Backing the shit out of Kennedy. Maybe Marz and what'shisface will fade me.
    Really? Is it because of the eye injury? I think Kennedy has a shot but I'm not nearly as enthusiastic as you seem to be.

First 123456 ... Last