PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Yeah penetrate Dana white...Browne fuckkn lost and Werdum was fighting his ass off and his standup was killer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    How do you shit on a guy who had his best stand-up performance of his career and he is going to face your heavyweight champion in a fight that will headline your pay-per-view? Seriously, how do you shit on that? Shouldn't you be hyping that up?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    nice one! last thing I did before going to sleep was parlay them. I also tried Manchester United PK and ML.

Arsenal line was very short, I'm surprised. -120 at 5 Dimes when I bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    I guess you could spin it that way.

I look at it as Werdum beating the crap out of him. So Browne is tough but he received a total beatdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    He played a little safe the last two rounds but what in the world was he supposed to do with a title shot on the line? Go balls to the wall? Dana is starting to wear out his welcome
    I agree. I really wanted Werdum KO and he could've gotten it but I can't fault him.

When you know the decision is in the bag, you're going to play it safe to avoid letting the other guy finish. That's the only way you can lose.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

He played a little safe the last two rounds but what in the world was he supposed to do with a title shot on the line? Go balls to the wall? Dana is starting to wear out his welcome
    What I really meant was overall he challenged Browne at his own game and beat him with his striking, which apparently is what Dana White wants to see. Werdum could have probably kept shooting on Browne in the last 2 rounds and grinded it out with his dominating BJJ, but he didn't.

I could see White talking shit if Werdum pulled what Leites did against Anderson Silva, but that "come into my guard" strategy never even came into the equation.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Guillard went balls to the wall almost every fight. One fight he doesn't he gets cut. Dana wants it both ways. He needs to get in there and show us all how he wants it done. Give him a match with someone who has been out of the sport for awhile to make it fair. I got a guy perfect for this. Fedor something. Can't remember his name. Maybe Dana can fight this guy and show us the balls to the wall mentality and then we can get five guys to shovel him up after the first minute.

Thor4140

What I really meant was overall he challenged Browne at his own game and beat him with his striking, which apparently is what Dana White wants to see. Werdum could have probably kept shooting on Browne in the last 2 rounds and grinded it out with his dominating BJJ, but he didn't.

I could see White talking shit if Werdum pulled what Leites did against Anderson Silva, but that "come into my guard" strategy never even came into the equation.

i know what u meant and agree with all of it.

PaperTrail07

lol for sure

Kermit

Wonder what went through Browne's mind when he seen this.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-16 at 02:24 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Thor4140

Wonder what went through Browne's mind when he seen this.
    i always wondered when a guy would do that. Never would have ever expected it to be a heavyweight.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-20-16 at 02:24 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Kermit

i always wondered when a guy would do that. Never would have ever expected it to be a heavyweight.
    Me either.

I like how he immediately threw a kick afterwards.

PaperTrail07

must have missed that first guy doing that will be a heavyweight = +1250 lol

First ... 13141516