Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz for Bellator PPV!
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ale...yPerView-66445

“Tito Ortiz, you say you want to fight May 17 on Bellator’s pay-per-view. I will fight you. I will beat you,” Shlemenko said. “Tito, I respect you, but I must beat you, because I am champion. I know Tito Ortiz is a light heavyweight. This is not a problem for me. I’m ready to fight light heavyweight, no problem. Bjorn, make this fight for me, because I am champion. I am the best. I will make a good fight -- fight of the night.”
    As washed-up as Tito may be, he's still effectively 2 weight classes bigger than Shlemenko and a tough stylistic matchup for him. Shlemenko has to be the toughest guy in MMA right now.

Skel

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Shlemenko calls out Tito Ortiz for Bellator PPV!
    http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Ale...yPerView-66445

As washed-up as Tito may be, he's still effectively 2 weight classes bigger than Shlemenko and a tough stylistic matchup for him. Shlemenko has to be the toughest guy in MMA right now.
    Update: The fight's been booked!

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Update: The fight's been booked!
    Tito taking the third billing on a Bellator PPV?

How bad does he need money

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

99% certain hell pull out before fight day

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lmao who has seen the "brawl" between Wanderlei/Sonnen from last night? looked like something out of WWE...ridiculously staged!

this shitty youtube footage with great backing sound is only thing I can find for now..
    Last edited by Vaughany; 04-14-14 at 04:37 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-14-15 at 03:16 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Doesn't look particularly staged to me. Sonnen took him down and then it was broken up. That's how I'd expect a fight to go between them.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha true

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

looool

Jon Jones, manager deny that he is responsible for homophobic taunts on Instagram

By Mookie Alexander @mookiealexander on Apr 15 2014, 10:59p 502

Paul Abell-US PRESSWIRE

×GET THE LATEST BLOODY ELBOW, FOR MMA AND UFC NEWS NEWS WITH BLOODY ELBOW

FOLLOW BLOODY ELBOW ON TWITTER
    LIKE BLOODY ELBOW FACEBOOK

UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones is claiming his phone was hacked and thus is not responsible for multiple homophobic posts carried out through Instagram.
    TWEET (40)
    SHARE (113)
    COMMENTS

Just 11 days out from his next title defense, UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones finds himself under scrutiny for homophobic comments sent under his Instagram account to an MMA fan in Sweden, who says Jones blocked him on Twitter, went through his Instagram pictures, and was repeatedly harassed with homophobic comments on multiple occasions.
    According to Malki Kawa, Jones' manager, the offending remarks were not sent by Jones himself. He says that Jones lost his phone and the person responsible for those comments was the one who retrieved it:
    Interestingly enough, Kawa deleted this claim on his own Twitter account, but his original tweet was found via TMI.me, a service used for tweets that run over 140 characters. We have a screenshot:
    Jones later tweeted at 9:39 PM ET that he'd indeed lost his phone and had changed his social media passwords:
    Attached are some screenshots (taken by Bloody Elbow) of the offensive quotes, along with a screenshot captured by the Swedish man, who posted evidence of the tirade on his Instagram page:

The rough translation of "For 15 minuter sedan" is "15 minutes ago", i.e. a time stamp. So while the photos themselves were not uploaded today, all of the published comments under Jones' account were from April 15th.
    It is also worth noting that Jones appears to have posted a "selfie" on his Instagram AFTER the time where the Swedish man made the comments about Jones "stalking him." So, the obvious question is 'how was your phone stolen for those comments but photos were posted after the initial allegations?'"
    Here is the selfie in question:

Bloody Elbow contacted Kawa at approximately 8:30 PM ET to inform him of these Instagram postings and to give him time to speak with Jones over this very serious matter. Multiple attempts to get a statement from Kawa as of 10:40 PM ET have been unsuccessful.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ben Askren ✔ @Benaskren
    Follow

@FrontRowBrian it's a work!!! Tito has ties To Schlemenko. Taking the L for a good cause.

Skel

The new season of the Ultimate Fighter looks awesome so far. Taleb and Lyman Good are both solid fighters and lost their fights to get in the house. Penn's Team and coaching staff are stacked! I'm looking forward to Cathal Pendred's fight next week.

Kermit

^^^That black guy that was getting his ass kicked all over the cage had one of the best comeback wins ever.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

The new season of the Ultimate Fighter looks awesome so far. Taleb and Lyman Good are both solid fighters and lost their fights to get in the house. Penn's Team and coaching staff are stacked! I'm looking forward to Cathal Pendred's fight next week.
    wtf taleb lost the fight to get in the house but he gets a fight on a real ufc event? what sense does tht make?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    wtf taleb lost the fight to get in the house but he gets a fight on a real ufc event? what sense does tht make?
    ha yeah, the whole core idea of TUF is just redundant now! Is was bad enough that you have the whole country vs country tuf nations thing and then two guys from same country end up fighting each other! I guess now theyve thought fuuck it, we'll just ignore the whole point of the show as well!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    ^^^That black guy that was getting his ass kicked all over the cage had one of the best comeback wins ever.
    yeah he got fuucked up but had Jesus Lord Almighty in his corner

Can I get an AMEEEEEENNNNNNNN

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I dont think I've ever seen an entertaining Pendred fight?! Literally every fight he just copies the Couture gameplan against Brandon Vera and just grinds his opponent against the cage for 15 minutes! UFC seem to think that he has star potential just because he's McGregor's homeboiii

Highlight of the show was Connor saying to Chris Fields "ahhh luck of the Irish" after Fields only got through because his opponent blew his knee out!!!

I do like that BJ and Edgar arent trying to create some big false beef though, they were just talking normally and cracking jokes with each other. Refreshing to see

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Shields signed by wsof

Skel

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/bellato...ee-more-bouts/

The latest Bellator 120 card now includes:

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

• Champ Eddie Alvarez vs. Michael Chandler – for lightweight title
    • Quinton Jackson vs. Muhammed Lawal – light-heavyweight tournament final
    • Tito Ortiz vs. Alexander Shlemenko – non-title fight
    • Will Brooks vs. Nate Jolly
    • Michael Page vs. Ricky Rainy

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

• Cheick Kongo vs. Eric Smith
    • Blagoi Ivanov vs. Alexander Volkov – heavyweight tournament final
    • Marcin Held vs. Patricky Freire – lightweight tournament final
    • Mike Richman vs. Goiti Yamauchi

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

This is looking really good, it will probably get more buys than alot of UFC events. I wish BT Sports would pick this up too, I reckon the UFC have some clause though that they cant show it.

It will be free money if the Shlemenko line opens close, not a Luck Rockhold type of one plz. I like Rampage too.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    This is looking really good, it will probably get more buys than alot of UFC events.

I'd take a propbet that it doesn't outsell whatever the lowest selling UFC PPV of all time whatever that is.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    This is looking really good, it will probably get more buys than alot of UFC events.
    Maybe on misfit island. I heard The Charlie in-the-box is a big King Mo fan.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Im probably wrong so but to me that looks like a great card. Who doesn't what to see these guys fight? maybe with the general public it wont be to popular but personally im looking forward to it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

jeeez check out the face on that nose!...

Former Strikeforce title challenger Tim Kennedy and UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell have more in common than just a career in mixed martial arts, they also share the same baby momma.
    Yes it’s true, and the mother is none other than female MMA fighter Casey Noland (4-6 MMA, pictured).
    Noland met “The Iceman” when she was seventeen and he was in his mid 20′s. The pair began dating and eventually produced a daughter named Trista who is now 16-years-old.
    Casey’s first experience with competitive fighting came early on in her relationship with Chuck. She worked out with Liddell at ‘The Pit’ every day after school and put together a 3-0 amateur boxing record.
    Chuck and Casey’s relationship would eventually come to an end, but the two have remained friends and kept a good relationship over the years.
    In the late 90′s, Noland would use the knowledge she gained from both boxing and kickboxing and apply it to the sport of mixed atrial arts.
    After a few amateur MMA bouts, Noland’’s career was interrupted by the birth of her second daughter, Sabrina, whom she had with current UFC middleweight Tim Kennedy.
    I guess it is a small world after all, well, at least in the MMA community.
    In case you wondering, Casey Noland has not competed in MMA since an October 2012 loss to Zoila Gurgel, which occurred under the Bellator banner.
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/fun-fact-of-th....eEBc98ta.dpuf

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    jeeez check out the face on that nose!..

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Is Cormier vs Hendo official yet?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

My god....They both hit that.....WTF.....I feel somewhat better as a person now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    jeeez check out the face on that nose!...

Former Strikeforce title challenger Tim Kennedy and UFC Hall of Famer Chuck Liddell have more in common than just a career in mixed martial arts, they also share the same baby momma.
    Yes it’s true, and the mother is none other than female MMA fighter Casey Noland (4-6 MMA, pictured).
    Noland met “The Iceman” when she was seventeen and he was in his mid 20′s. The pair began dating and eventually produced a daughter named Trista who is now 16-years-old.
    Casey’s first experience with competitive fighting came early on in her relationship with Chuck. She worked out with Liddell at ‘The Pit’ every day after school and put together a 3-0 amateur boxing record.
    Chuck and Casey’s relationship would eventually come to an end, but the two have remained friends and kept a good relationship over the years.
    In the late 90′s, Noland would use the knowledge she gained from both boxing and kickboxing and apply it to the sport of mixed atrial arts.
    After a few amateur MMA bouts, Noland’’s career was interrupted by the birth of her second daughter, Sabrina, whom she had with current UFC middleweight Tim Kennedy.
    I guess it is a small world after all, well, at least in the MMA community.
    In case you wondering, Casey Noland has not competed in MMA since an October 2012 loss to Zoila Gurgel, which occurred under the Bellator banner.
    - See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/fun-fact-of-th....eEBc98ta.dpuf

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Considering how mangled her nose is im guessing they did literally hit her square in the face
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy, and PaperTrail07

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Gotta watch out for that chokeslam Rousey, Davis is an expert in violence against women

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

why no black female fighters? this should be Rouseys next fight

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"Yall look at my maaan, il fuuck y'all up maaaan"

impressive dominance, sure she/he isnt one of those fallon fox types?

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Fallon Fox...lol.....now that was some funny shit....

First 12345 Last