Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Gotta use different clips of highlander brah. cant just use the same one
    Actually I can & will. This is my video kid. I have been using it since I've been on SBR & will continue to do so. You might want to pay closer attention to my avatar Plucky. "All In's" or good nights are followed by my trade mark video. You're a newbie so your ignorance is understandable.

markymark
    markymark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

Never know how the judges will go

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Actually I can & will. This is my video kid. I have been using it since I've been on SBR & will continue to do so. You might want to pay closer attention to my avatar Plucky. "All In's" or good nights are followed by my trade mark video. You're a newbie so your ignorance is understandable.
    Except when they lose.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    We saw Kongo's signature stagger after being touched multiple times in the fight, Minakov just didn't have the appropriate reaction. Looked like he was mindful of his gas tank, not sure if perhaps he had an injury in camp that prevented him from showing up in better shape.
    Perhaps, but I'm so tired of fighters using an injury excuse for anything that goes wrong or looks bad in fights.. Including for not being in shape.. If a fighter is badly injured, they get a doctors report and pull out prior to weigh ins.. I think most fighters go into fights with bumps and bruises if they had an intense training camp leading up to the fight anyways.. Especially at this level...

Saying you are not in shape because of an injury leading up to a fight is just weak!!!! I don't buy it... You can always control your diet intake and stay ripped even training moderately..
    Attached Images  
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ha right... well i was just having what is known as "friendly banter" with you. I wasn't actually giving you an instruction "kid" LOL You don't
    Leave the house much do you?.. Last time i checked newbies don't lose 33 units on one cardanyway went to rewatch highlander brilliant film haven't seen in years.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

minakov biggest mistake was going for a heelhook instead of putting kongo out of his misery. i did not see that one coming at all

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Ha right... well i was just having what is known as "friendly banter" with you. I wasn't actually giving you an instruction "kid" LOL You don't
    Leave the house much do you?.. Last time i checked newbies don't lose 33 units on one cardanyway went to rewatch highlander brilliant film haven't seen in years.
    Moron on moron crime.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Moron on moron crime.
    Hey! Take it easy there Wheels. All that negative energy is going to prevent you from getting better.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Lol
    I see that you're still playing the role of Negative Nunya's little sidekick.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Hey! Take it easy there Wheels. All that negative energy is going to prevent you from getting better.
    Stop quoting Rogan, its tragic brah!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Moron on moron crime.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Stop quoting Rogan, its tragic brah!
    Rogan calls Negative Nunya "WHEELS" too? Interesting. I did not know that.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is hilarious

Ron_Paul_2012

This is hilarious
    Thanks. Well it was either "Wheels" or "Scooter". Still surprised that no one new about his condition & it took me using a little inductive reasoning to make an accurate guess. My powers of perception make Dr. Lecter seem like Mr. Magoo! Here's another one. Hey Scoots. Have you ever heard of the documentary Voices From The Shadows?

First ... 2345