Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    U see in the WWE guys get hurt all the time from a botched move. In MMA when a guy takes a dive he loses five teeth and has a concussion with most likely a broken nose. Hendo is like one of those guys in the WWE where wrestlers don't want to work with him afraid of getting injured. The nerve of Hendo almost breaking Shoguns jaw and then Shogun going thru the act faking like he was hurt but Hendo wanted to make it look even more real by smashing the back of his head about five times.
    OK Homza. Why do think that Shogun threw the fight? I think it's a strange coincidence that Shogun nodded to Hendo then was KO'd but I'm not convinced Shogun threw the fight. I have an open mind though. So if you have a credible theory or better yet some evidence, then I'm willing to listen without negative judgement.

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Quoted wrong...response to Nunyas comment about line movement.
    Agree. Totally nuts. Very curious. I think it had to come from one source, and an irresponsible one. Either too rich to care about stupidity, or too desperate. Id say bit of both. Cant be professional syndicate, they'd be smarter. Rich guy on tilt. Hope he sticks around.

latarianmilton
    latarianmilton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3660

i think its the smart money coming in late on an underdog, ive noticed this in a lot of fights. glover vs bader, machida vs davis ,browne vs barnett, romero vs brunson and last night obviously, those are the ones i remember but there are many more
    most of those fights the underdogs won or gave a good performance. i dont think ive seen a line movement where the underdog who got the influx of bets late ended getting crushed like he was supposed to.

but i wasnt here last night so i missed the line movements

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Was mainly two favorites, one dog. And they went further than that theory would allow for too. Villante from -160 to -300. Villante!

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    Was mainly two favorites, one dog. And they went further than that theory would allow for too. Villante from -160 to -300. Villante!
    Yeah. Whoever this is, I hope they keep it up

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    A lot of the posters on SBR don't make any money from gambling on MMA & they never will. When V said something like he has never made a withdrawal from 5dimes I just about fell out of my chair with laughter. However, his picks are always reliable fades. MD has very low self esteem & anger issues. He lashes out on the regular. When someone lashes out it's perceived as a cry for help. Unfortunately guys like MD have to help themselves. No one can do it for them.

The NAKED gambler!
    lol how would not making a withdrawal mean anything?

hope you faded my bet on Rony Jason (only favourite that won)... oh wait you did...turned out well didnt it!

I have a 2 unit play on Siler straight @ +150. I believe there is value in Parke @ -200 or better. 2 units on Parke vs Santos Over 2.5 @ -200. 10 units on Brandao straight @ -320. 33 units Markes straight @ -590. 3.75 units Ferriera vs Dollaway Over 1.5 @ -185. 7.3 units Taisamov straight @ -265. 10.3 units Ferriera straight @ -210. Other 1 & 2 unit plays as well. Mostly Overs. Good Luck All!

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Y would any1 pay Mmaob for losers when there are plenty of ppl here postin duds all the time

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

OK Homza. Why do think that Shogun threw the fight? I think it's a strange coincidence that Shogun nodded to Hendo then was KO'd but I'm not convinced Shogun threw the fight. I have an open mind though. So if you have a credible theory or better yet some evidence, then I'm willing to listen without negative judgement.
    Your are not just a born liar u are also a idiot to boot.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Your are not just a born liar u are also a idiot to boot.
    2 questions for ya Homza. 1 What size hat do you wear? 2 What's your cat's name?

Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 03-26-14 at 06:50 PM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Did you know, Ron, that there is technology that would allow someone to sit outside of your house with an antenna, picking up the signals from your keyboard, even if it's wired? I wonder what that person would think of how you spend your day.

Thor4140

2 questions for ya Homza. 1 What size hat do you wear? 2 What's your cat's name?

When i say some of these fights are rigged i prove it saying it before hand and what will happen if it gets to the judging. I never say anything about the fighters like someone nodding and letting the other guy smash his teeth down his mouth with a boken nose and possible concussion I bet u thought Silva faked that knockout against Weidman.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Did you know, Ron, that there is technology that would allow someone to sit outside of your house with an antenna, picking up the signals from your keyboard, even if it's wired? I wonder what that person would think of how you spend your day.
    i thought the two of u made up? What he do stab ya in the back when ya weren't looking?

MD

i thought the two of u made up? What he do stab ya in the back when ya weren't looking?
    You take this stuff too seriously my friend. Neither Ron nor myself is the type to take a forum back-and-forth personally. Most of the guys here think you hate them if you take a snipe at them, it's like being 14 again.

Thor4140

You take this stuff too seriously my friend. Neither Ron nor myself is the type to take a forum back-and-forth personally. Most of the guys here think you hate them if you take a snipe at them, it's like being 14 again.
    not serious at all. Just thought it is a strange relationship the two of u have. One minute the two of u are holding each others coks the next minute is like one of ya stole the others 5 dimes balance.

MD

not serious at all. Just thought it is a strange relationship the two of u have. One minute the two of u are holding each others coks the next minute is like one of ya stole the others 5 dimes balance.
    Do you have to pay taxes on $0.00?

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

close fight, make a 3rd one happen.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol MD's an oxygen thief

Thor4140

Then that leaves only one account. When u think about it air is a very important part of our lives.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ur_daddy84
    ur_daddy84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice pick....scumbag losers like you are always fun to point and laugh at

First 12