Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    I don't understand, why does "Sider" change names once a month?
    because he he leaves once a month and true to his word he never comes back with the same name he left with.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phil Davis: "Pretty soon there won't be anybody I cannot outstrike"
    http://mmajunkie.com/2014/04/phil-da...2-title-fight/

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

He isn't that big of a favorite. I'm not a fan of Phil. And I think his wrestling for MMA is overrated. But Phil is decent at staying away from strikes. He will stand way outside for a while trying some head kicks. Kicking. Jump in jab. He can frustrate Rumble into charging and then drop down for a takedown. He may be able to just take him down from the jump. I know Rumble has ok wrestling and is strong/athletic himself. My short response is the line looks fair to me.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Oh god. Phil is good at not getting clipped but his striking is terrible.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Yeah he is excellent at out striking his girlfriends!

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

All this seems pretty self-evident. Each book has its own terms and conditions you sign up to by betting with them, its their book and they can do what they want. I've had heaps of bets cancelled for line errors, and i get emailed said terms and conditions along with a "its was an error" type message. Always pretty obvious entry errors, never had anything dodgy happen.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Phil is favored because of his superior wrestling.. He will put Rumble Johnson on his back.. If the fight lasts he will out cardio Rumble as well..

Phil hasn't been knocked out yet so odds makers believe he will last during the stand up exchanges.. If Phil makes this a stand up fight he will lose but he's not a stupid guy and he will go to his strengths early on... WRESTLING..

I think Phil should be a bigger favorite then he is.. Black on black crime going into this fight, can't wait to see it go down!!!

Thor4140

Loch you know what to do with this thread.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

What should Loch do with this thread Thor?

I'm loving this match up.. Rumble Johnson is an exciting fighter to watch.. He goes into fights trying KO people and that's it.. He doesn't dance around.. Kinda reminds me of Rampage Johnson in a sense...

Phil is just to explosive though with his wrestling.. Bad matchup for Rumbe!!!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

On Davis -144

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Loch you know what to do with this thread.
    Don't be jealous because your Zuffa Illuminati threads get no views and laughed at.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Don't be jealous because your Zuffa Illuminati threads get no views and laughed at.
    im not here to get views kid. Loch sets these threads up nicely and in turn things stay organized. A year ago this site was a clusterfuk with 500 post about the same card.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What should Loch do with this thread Thor?

I'm loving this match up.. Rumble Johnson is an exciting fighter to watch.. He goes into fights trying KO people and that's it.. He doesn't dance around.. Kinda reminds me of Rampage Johnson in a sense...

Phil is just to explosive though with his wrestling.. Bad matchup for Rumbe!!!!!
    LOch sets up the card threads. Does a real nice job. I don't care if others do it but the way he does it is A rated. If ya can't do it like he does and u want to talk about a certain card, then ask him to put it up. Plus i think we have an unwritten rule around here about not talking about fights till the lines come out.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Rumble is a fuckkn bum

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Rumble is a fuckkn bum

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

LOch sets up the card threads. Does a real nice job. I don't care if others do it but the way he does it is A rated. If ya can't do it like he does and u want to talk about a certain card, then ask him to put it up. Plus i think we have an unwritten rule around here about not talking about fights till the lines come out.
    Received and understood.. I'm a sports writer for MMA so I'm thinking of hanging around and posting up chat about all the current and pending UFC, Bellator and WSOF cards..

Learning as I go as I'm kinda new to this forum pretty much... I like it though, some of you guys really know what your talking about.. I enjoy that..

^^^Rumble is a bum if he can't make weight again.. Lol...

PaperTrail07

and eat and eat and eat and eat lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post

PaperTrail07

Cutting Thunder and bringing back rumble---cant make this shit up

Thor4140

Received and understood.. I'm a sports writer for MMA so I'm thinking of hanging around and posting up chat about all the current and pending UFC, Bellator and WSOF cards..

Learning as I go as I'm kinda new to this forum pretty much... I like it though, some of you guys really know what your talking about.. I enjoy that..

^^^Rumble is a bum if he can't make weight again.. Lol...
    this is a pretty good site to talk MMA so welcome aboard. Im not the boss here lol. Yu can do anything u want. It used to be a pain in the ass around here with 20 different threads about the same topic. Once we got Punisher and Vaughany under control, and on board, things became a lot better. Vaugh gets the MMA news faster then Ariel Hielwani or even Dana and the prick only gives us a smidget in the MMA news thread and hogs most of it for his own thread. He is really into his thread views and has even threaten suicide if people didn't view it more. We are all here to see how many people look at our shit. Just ask Marzwoddy the silly fuk.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

this is a pretty good site to talk MMA so welcome aboard. Im not the boss here lol. Yu can do anything u want. It used to be a pain in the ass around here with 20 different threads about the same topic. Once we got Punisher and Vaughany under control, and on board, things became a lot better. Vaugh gets the MMA news faster then Ariel Hielwani or even Dana and the prick only gives us a smidget in the MMA news thread and hogs most of it for his own thread. He is really into his thread views and has even threaten suicide if people didn't view it more. We are all here to see how many people look at our shit. Just ask Marzwoddy the silly fuk.
    The only downer I saw months ago when I first joined and now is this forum does have too MANY REPEAT THREADS on the same subject.. So with that you never will get a true concentration of quality posts and discussions on any one single thread subject.. The discussion will be diluted and spread out and I know I don't want to be skipping around reading on same thread titles just to see which one is jumping and a good read..

Since returning - I've pretty much stuck to one thread with the most replies and keep posting on it like this one.. Recycling the same thread I think is much better then jumping from one to the other with the same title and subject..

I hope the Mods Punisher and Vaughany continue to take control of the many threads on the same subject.. That would make this forum much better for reading and relevant conversations.....

Thanks for the greeting Thor.. I will try to post quality and thoughtful threads always.. With a touch of sarcasm and humor of course...

Thor4140

The only downer I saw months ago when I first joined and now is this forum does have too MANY REPEAT THREADS on the same subject.. So with that you never will get a true concentration of quality posts and discussions on any one single thread subject.. The discussion will be diluted and spread out and I know I don't want to be skipping around reading on same thread titles just to see which one is jumping and a good read..

Since returning - I've pretty much stuck to one thread with the most replies and keep posting on it like this one.. Recycling the same thread I think is much better then jumping from one to the other with the same title and subject..

I hope the Mods Punisher and Vaughany continue to take control of the many threads on the same subject.. That would make this forum much better for reading and relevant conversations.....

Thanks for the greeting Thor.. I will try to post quality and thoughtful threads always.. With a touch of sarcasm and humor of course...
    Just don't get upset when MD picks apart one of ur picks. He isn't that bad of a guy. He picks a lot of winners. Even when they lose they are winners. just kidding MD. We also have guys in here that so call "roll" aka train. This guy has trashed about 4 of my picks even tho i came out a winner in three of them I think i had three 1st round knockouts and he won a split (debatable) decision. We also had a fighter in here but Vaug ran him out of here. His name was Blade something. I think Vaugh is a fighter also. He was hurt his last fight i believe. Lee is his last name.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Is there a prob for Rumble missing weight? Would throw all my air on that, what say you Ron? Can i get it at your Local - the tire pump station or what?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PaperTrail07

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Is there a prob for Rumble missing weight? Would throw all my air on that, what say you Ron? Can i get it at your Local - the tire pump station or what?
    "33AU on rumble missing weight by +1.5 pounds, thankyou sir!"

Wilbo86

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbo86 View Post
    "33AU on rumble missing weight by +1.5 pounds, thankyou sir!"
    Sorry, should be the under making weight, more chalky.

Don't take it personal Ron, Just a few cheap lols

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Rumble Johnson making weight, hmmmm? That's like flipping a coin, who wanna gamble?
    Attached Images  

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Lol he's not missing weight at 205.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Imo Phil is much more professional and this fight means a lot for him and his career. His striking may not be top notch but he executed a great gameplan against Machida and his striking is obviously very difficult to deal with. I think Phil does more of the same. Stays on the outside and if he sees an opening he shoots.

Phil's wrestling has looked very good against everyone but Rashad. he adjusted well against Lil Nog. he was shooting doubles in the 1st round and they weer getting stuffed. In the 2nd he switched to a single and got the TD.

CaptChaos145

Imo Phil is much more professional and this fight means a lot for him and his career. His striking may not be top notch but he executed a great gameplan against Machida and his striking is obviously very difficult to deal with. I think Phil does more of the same. Stays on the outside and if he sees an opening he shoots.

Phil's wrestling has looked very good against everyone but Rashad. he adjusted well against Lil Nog. he was shooting doubles in the 1st round and they weer getting stuffed. In the 2nd he switched to a single and got the TD.

CaptChaos145

Guys I'm new to this site and forum. Question... what is the best/most reliable on line site to bet on? I did it several years ago but it's been a while. I wish I lived close to Vegas!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Just don't get upset when MD picks apart one of ur picks. He isn't that bad of a guy. He picks a lot of winners. Even when they lose they are winners. just kidding MD. We also have guys in here that so call "roll" aka train. This guy has trashed about 4 of my picks even tho i came out a winner in three of them I think i had three 1st round knockouts and he won a split (debatable) decision. We also had a fighter in here but Vaug ran him out of here. His name was Blade something. I think Vaugh is a fighter also. He was hurt his last fight i believe. Lee is his last name.
    my boiii Dwil is our resident contributor who tranes UFC.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post

Phil is very professional and could and should be inline for a title shot very soon.. I think they really thru Rumble to the wolves with this match up. Welcome back to the UFC Rumble Johnson.. OUCH.... Lol...

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Lol he's not missing weight at 205.

Bro, rumble will miss weight at any weight, he doesnt give a fk

PaperTrail07

Rumble should be +1000 here...