Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Lost money on alll bets still pending to see if i won some back with doberman + maldonaldo + parke if they count the draw as a loss i will be annoyed yaaaaay losing
    You won a Dollaway/Maldonaldo parlay then. It's as if you never bet Parke. Both were dogs so you still won a nice parlay. Congrats. If your book doesn't count that parlay as a win then it's time for a new book.

Ron_Paul_2012

I could of, but i didn't. problem Dick?
    Never mind "Negative Nunya". He has bad karma & isn't a very happy camper. He's just venting.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    You won a Dollaway/Maldonaldo parlay then. It's as if you never bet Parke. Both were dogs so you still won a nice parlay. Congrats. If your book doesn't count that parlay as a win then it's time for a new book.
    I hope so. and if they don't i will never use them again. if it goes thru i wont still make up the money i lost i think. disillusioned with betting on fights right now man. lost more money last event mainly because of condit freak injury, event before that broke even. this event terrible reffing, brandao fight taken off so reduced value in parlay. the draw, a main event where shogun could of easily finished it and i would of had profit. so annoyed right now, if i'm gonna bet in future need to adjust my strategy and cut out these f-cking parlays that are more then just a double. but i don't plan on betting on fights for a VERY long time.

Ron_Paul_2012

I hope so. and if they don't i will never use them again. if it goes thru i wont still make up the money i lost i think. disillusioned with betting on fights right now man. lost more money last event mainly because of condit freak injury, event before that broke even. this event terrible reffing, brandao fight taken off so reduced value in parlay. the draw, a main event where shogun could of easily finished it and i would of had profit. so annoyed right now, if i'm gonna bet in future need to adjust my strategy and cut out these f-cking parlays that are more then just a double. but i don't plan on betting on fights for a VERY long time.
    Look at the Bandao fight as a positive thing. Almost all dogs cashed tonight so your parlay might have gotten busted after Brandao lost. This was such a crazy night who knows what would have happened.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Do lucky 15's instead of straight parlays, don't pay as much but are safer.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Amazing night for upsets. Good night for the books me thinks, always seems to be when there in Brazil.
    I couldn't agree more...

marzwoody

Look at the Bandao fight as a positive thing. Almost all dogs cashed tonight so your parlay might have gotten busted after Brandao lost. This was such a crazy night who knows what would have happened.
    Yea i guess man. its just i'm so disillusioned i lost around 50% of what i was willing to bet on MMA which isn't very much at all, but i'm not a material person its not all about money for me, i'm super competitive and like winning and this is just like a game to me. if i had 10x the max cash i was willing to bet i would happy as f-ck and swimming in it, from some of the plays iv'e made in the past, and in retrospect since i started i have won way more then i lost (but that is mostly spent now lol) its just strange since i thought i was more confident in my plays but circumstances i cant control make me lose. My heads not in it either making plays on some guys that i have no desire to watch footage of or cant find footage, (I refuse to buy that fight pass shit) Guess ill be back someday and winning but i thought this card would be back to my winning ways but oh well.

Ron_Paul_2012

Yea i guess man. its just i'm so disillusioned i lost around 50% of what i was willing to bet on MMA which isn't very much at all, but i'm not a material person its not all about money for me, i'm super competitive and like winning and this is just like a game to me. if i had 10x the max cash i was willing to bet i would happy as f-ck and swimming in it, from some of the plays iv'e made in the past, and in retrospect since i started i have won way more then i lost (but that is mostly spent now lol) its just strange since i thought i was more confident in my plays but circumstances i cant control make me lose. My heads not in it either making plays on some guys that i have no desire to watch footage of or cant find footage, (I refuse to buy that fight pass shit) Guess ill be back someday and winning but i thought this card would be back to my winning ways but oh well.
    MMA fights are predictable because human behavior is predictable. There is variance of course but lessons can be learned from every event. After every event I objectively analyze myself in order to see what I did right & wrong. There is no substitute for tape study & one has to put the time in. There are no short cuts. Don't get bummed out. Believe me when I tell you that there is no greater feeling as when you are down but then come back from defeat. Also remember that variance works both ways. Next time variance might be in your favor.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Just watching the presser. Hendo bursting the water out of it, pee test on the way I reckon.

marzwoody

MMA fights are predictable because human behavior is predictable. There is variance of course but lessons can be learned from every event. After every event I objectively analyze myself in order to see what I did right & wrong. There is no substitute for tape study & one has to put the time in. There are no short cuts. Don't get bummed out. Believe me when I tell you that there is no greater feeling as when you are down but then come back from defeat. Also remember that variance works both ways. Next time variance might be in your favor.
    Already looking at fights, Ellenberger VS Saffeidine i'm very confident in ellenberger and see him winning it, if you want to discuss why let me know, would potentially go all in if i had the money, lolz go for that buddy they are evens on paddypower atleast.

marzwoody

Ha got the win from the now Dolloway + Maldonado double. being tired at this UK time and my shitty math failed to realize i only lost a small fraction of money about the equivalent of just one of my bets losing. even losing just a small amount feels good after this crazy night.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Already looking at fights, Ellenberger VS Saffeidine i'm very confident in ellenberger and see him winning it, if you want to discuss why let me know, would potentially go all in if i had the money, lolz go for that buddy they are evens on paddypower atleast.
    I'd like to hear your reasoning why Ellenberger wins. That looks like a good fight to bet but I'm not sure which line to take yet.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    I'd like to hear your reasoning why Ellenberger wins. That looks like a good fight to bet but I'm not sure which line to take yet.
    Jake has big wrestling advantage. KO power. has fought better competition IMO. saffiedine is just one of those fighters that never looks very impressive but manages to get Dec's. i don't see any chance of him KO'ing Jake. i see Jake using his wrestling and grinding out a dec or maybe catching him with something for a KO. i'm not sure if its a five round fight, i will have to look at stats, footage etc as this may make a difference, but just looking at the fight i'm surprised its evens and Jake isn't the fav. hope this helps in anyway.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    Then again if jake decides not to use his wrestling and keep it standing, he might get leg kicked into oblivion. there are many factors ill have to consider if / when i bet on this fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

He's European, some of the euro books offer the draw as an option, in which case his parlay is

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

FightFightFight
    FightFightFight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

No. Variance is only when you lose, from what I can see.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by FightFightFight View Post
    No. Variance is only when you lose, from what I can see.
    A Cheese-worthy response!

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I know, but it cut to the commercial break quick while Anik was talking and kind of left you in limbo for a minute. Who is saying the fight should have been stopped? I never did.
    Others were saying it. Most guys got fooled by Anik who was talking like he stopped it. I guess when u are behind the mic u don't look at the clock or can even hear the ten second slap. To me it was cut and dry and i also had a commercial cut into clueless Aniks comments.

First ... 11121314