covertops
    covertops's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1426

I will go all in on daniel cormier every single match including jones

Daniel Cormier is the real deal. Mark my words he will beat jones and I will take him as a dawg and put at least 1k on him. The only chance jones has is to outstrike him which even then cormier is fast enough to close the distance and much more powerful with his strikes so jonesy will be in danger no matter where he is. Mark my words guys and you can thank me for the payday when it comes.

Wilbo86
    Wilbo86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2706

cool bra, story.
    Last edited by Wilbo86; 03-13-14 at 03:52 AM.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 03-13-14 at 06:22 AM.

judochop87
    judochop87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

I'm on board. Did the same with Rousey and she hasn't lost yet

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Odds may be even and I also like Cormier if Jones doesn't duck him.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Odds may be even and I also like Cormier if Jones doesn't duck him.
    If they fought now I expect Jones would be -165 to-215 if not higher. However, if Daniel gets an impressive win first against someone like the winner of davis/johnson i think the odds would be closer (with jones still the favorite.) At +200 or greater I'd throw something on Dan.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by judochop87 View Post

covertops

I'll throw the entire bankroll on dan at +200 =)))))))) hope he doesnt get any respect.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by judochop87 View Post
    Lol how can you compare cormier to rousey? she is like floyd leagues above the rest in her division. im doubtful that cormier can/ could even beat rashad or glover.

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Lol how can you compare cormier to rousey? she is like floyd leagues above the rest in her division. im doubtful that cormier can/ could even beat rashad or glover.
    He should be the best wrestler in the division. If he gets his arms locked around anyone they're taking a ride. The Jones fight would be a really interesting clash of styles/attributes where Jones would be forced to rely on his striking and (possibly) guard. Neither has fought anyone like the other.

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    He should be the best wrestler in the division. If he gets his arms locked around anyone they're taking a ride. The Jones fight would be a really interesting clash of styles/attributes where Jones would be forced to rely on his striking and (possibly) guard. Neither has fought anyone like the other.
    I disagree. i think glover has a better shot

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

is this fight this month or next?

covertops

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I disagree. i think glover has a better shot
    Glover is too fcking slow man...Cormier will knock his ass out guaranteed if they ever fought (and if not he will be spending most of the fight off his back). As far as glover and jones I think we are gonna see the same thing we saw with rampage except just a slightly better version of Rampage lol. Glover and rampage were tagging each other alot glover got the better of the exchanges however he was tagged pretty good once or twice where I thought that he might go down. Didn't Bader tag him too? I just don't see Glover being an intelligent fighter. He's gonna get caught one of these days the way he just keeps moving forward in brawl mode.

Also you can't even compare the wrestling of cormier to rashad and glover. He is leagues above everybody. He made Cain Velasquez. I would even go as far as to say he could beat Cain as he is faster. Was really bummed when he didn't fight Rashad because I was going to pay for my new accord with the proceeds...
    Last edited by covertops; 03-23-14 at 02:23 AM.

kornuts
    kornuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3282

So just bet your life on Cormier. Cash in all your assets every time. You'll be rich in no time

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Who's taking big bets?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Daniel Cormier now down to 205 is a scary thought.. He's no longer a thick midget among giants.. He loses the speed advantage against the big opponents dropping down a weight division, but he probably picks up a little speed himself on the flip side though.. Power and wrestling will still be there though.. Cardio up a bit probably.. That spells trouble for any fighter at 205..

I will never bet against DC at 205.. Too bad Roy Nelson cant dig down deep and drop to 205, I think he'd be a threat and right in the mix too...
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-05-14 at 06:48 PM.