BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus54 View Post

I have better things to spend my money on than a membership on a forum where I have 100 posts since October lmao. You wrestling phaggots have such loser mentalities that you need the SBR Pro memberships to feel better about yourselves. "So what if I'm a grown man that watches wrestling? I'm an SBR PRO!!!! YEAH!!!!!!"

So you have 100 posts in 4 years and you spend them being a homo?
    I don't even watch wrestling dumbass. You just sound like a jerkoff.

Zeus54
    Zeus54's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 490

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Hey you non pro homo dont write a page worth no one is going to read your blabber you idiot
    lol, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    So you have 100 posts in 4 years and you spend them being a homo?
    Been here for a little less than 4 years, pal. I browse the forums and post every once in awhile. Posting here day and night (like some of you) is significantly more gay.

I don't even watch wrestling dumbass.
    You were only just commenting on how it was such a genius move by McMahon to create a WWE Network for $10 a month. Yeah, you surely don't watch wrestling, loser.

You just sound like a jerkoff.
    Waaah.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11965

I'm not gonna be able to catch last monday's raw till the weekend.

Someone save me the suspense...did Phil Brooks return?

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14840

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

Nope - they teased it but no dice.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post

Crowd chanted the whole show he never showed. I think he shows at WM and makes an impact on a big match it could be Taker/Brock since he lost to Taker last yr

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I dont get it now they are putting Cena vs Wyatt in WM. Thats really not an exciting match bad use of Cena. Hogan has added a 30 man battle royal honoring Andre the Giant.....again not a WM event poor choice. Really the only thing Mania has going right now is Taker vs Brock and Bryant vs HHH ( which isnt set yet but 100% will be a WM match) o basically Im only looking forward to 2 matches. I think WWE dropped the ball so far on this event

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh just watched the replay of Raw because I work at Night lol the Yes movement took over the ring.
    Bryant vs HHH and if he wins he is in the Main Event for the Belt the same night

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh just watched the replay of Raw because I work at Night lol the Yes movement took over the ring.
    Bryant vs HHH and if he wins he is in the Main Event for the Belt the same night
    Yeah was a decent Raw. I figure Bryant will get past HHH, but will fall short in the main event. Will build some good heat for the rest of the year though.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Yeah was a decent Raw. I figure Bryant will get past HHH, but will fall short in the main event. Will build some good heat for the rest of the year though.
    I dont think they want a main event for the belt to be a triple threat....Unless Orton and Batista team up and take out Bryant early then battle it out maybe leaving Bryant to miracle back into the match after it looks like it is over

Then again if Mania end with Bryant the champ that could save the day. Every person in the place would be on their feet YES YES YES and maybe HHH comes down to fuk Bryant but Hogan saves the day YES YES YES
    Last edited by konck; 03-11-14 at 11:30 PM.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO

I dont think they want a main event for the belt to be a triple threat....Unless Orton and Batista team up and take out Bryant early then battle it out maybe leaving Bryant to miracle back into the match after it looks like it is over

Then again if Mania end with Bryant the champ that could save the day. Every person in the place would be on their feet YES YES YES and maybe HHH comes down to fuk Bryant but Hogan saves the day YES YES YES
    I think it would be too quick to give Bryant another title run. They should have him get screwed in the main event and build more heat. Would be nice if a reunion for Evolution or NwO happens out of this.

We know what happened when The Rock hosted, and I'd wonder if a Hogan turn is coming. Maybe Hogan will smash that Andre trophy on Bryant or Cena, brother!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Calm down about three levels you fukking nerd

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Why in gods name are you guys spelling his name "Bryant"?

Anywho, Bryan winning over HHH is pretty much a lock, and if he does not win the main event, the bookers are goddamn idiots.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Sac shut the fudge up
    I need my 25 dollars

Any who Batista wins then loses to Bryan at extreme rules in new jersey

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Why in gods name are you guys spelling his name "Bryant"?

Anywho, Bryan winning over HHH is pretty much a lock, and if he does not win the main event, the bookers are goddamn idiots.
    Smartest guy on the site for wrestling welcome back sac ....lets get some parlays posted.
    I was reading what a great move by Vinny Mac to have Hulk say we are having a 30 man but its so stupid really. For one thing you will have no replacement for the Takers streak if they keep having that. This is
    the least exciting WM I remember (for me anyways) I think the only saving of this event is if Goat face wins
    both matches and we leave with everyone on their feet chanting YES YES YES I also really think Brock is going to end the streak and be more visible after WM

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

BTW Cena has now granted over 400 make a wishes more than any other star by far!
    Awesome for the kids
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Well Triple H threw us a curve ball last night. If he beats Bryan he is in the triple threat for the belt at WM.
    Is this the worse WM in the last 10 years? I have to think so the rumble is really stupid the main event ehhh
    Still the best match for me is the Beast vs the Deadman. They used Cena in about the worse way they could and tried to build that up on Raw last night.
    WWE you have dropped the ball this WM IMO!
    And please some one stick a cok in Stefanie Mac's mouth I tired of listening to that Ho

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO

Well Triple H threw us a curve ball last night. If he beats Bryan he is in the triple threat for the belt at WM.
    Is this the worse WM in the last 10 years? I have to think so the rumble is really stupid the main event ehhh
    Still the best match for me is the Beast vs the Deadman. They used Cena in about the worse way they could and tried to build that up on Raw last night.
    And please some one stick a cok in Stefanie Mac's mouth I tired of listening to that Ho
    Have to agree it's the worst one in recent memory. Probably why they made the move to the $9.95 network deal - give everyone the worst WM possible and a bunch of rehashed content. Weak HoF class, too.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

It almost smells like the re-birth of "Evolution" could be brewing.....Lets see how this angle works out

Sacrelicious

Smartest guy on the site for wrestling welcome back sac ....lets get some parlays posted.
    I was reading what a great move by Vinny Mac to have Hulk say we are having a 30 man but its so stupid really. For one thing you will have no replacement for the Takers streak if they keep having that. This is
    the least exciting WM I remember (for me anyways) I think the only saving of this event is if Goat face wins
    both matches and we leave with everyone on their feet chanting YES YES YES I also really think Brock is going to end the streak and be more visible after WM
    The plays are Bryan, Taker and Bryan in the title match. I say Bryan in the title match because this is, after all, WM, and the build the last 2 weeks suggests this with almost complete certainty.

A Wyatt win over Cena would not surprise me in the slightest either, this may be the one match of the 4 where we will be able to get a reasonably decent line as well.

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

The plays are Bryan, Taker and Bryan in the title match. I say Bryan in the title match because this is, after all, WM, and the build the last 2 weeks suggests this with almost complete certainty.

A Wyatt win over Cena would not surprise me in the slightest either, this may be the one match of the 4 where we will be able to get a reasonably decent line as well.
    Cena has brought out the shovel and many up and comers in the midst of big pushes. I just can't see it with Wyatt. Wyatt is the best character with the best build in maybe a decade. He can carry segments on the mic and has been a part of some of the best matches in the last year (vs Bryan, vs Shield). The only problem I have backing Wyatt is if Cena goes over and then is destroyed by the family effectively putting both over.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I kind of agree Bryan might be a good play for the belt it makes the best ending to a dull WM.
    I don't see Cena losing to Wyatt it's just to unrealistic.
    I think HHH threw his hat into the ring to make this event more exciting.
    Brock hasn't even shown up its been just Heyman and Taker so Im begining to doubt he ends the streak.
    As long as the streak lives there is a sub main event every year thats as big as the main event, But really
    how long can Taker go?

Sacrelicious

Current odds:

Bryan over HHH -4500
    DB wins triple threat -750
    Taker -6000
    Wyatt -300.

Managed to get some excellent openers on these. If only I were this good at predicting MMA...sigh.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO

Undertaker is a lock at any odds. You guys are right - it's just been Paul trying to build it. They must be paying Brock by the appearance and that's not a guy who will end a streak like this.

Wyatt beating Cena sounds possible to me, too. If Cena wins, it really does nothing for either of them. But if they want to push Wyatt, then this is sure a spot for it. He is one of those third-generation guys and Vince gets them pushes sooner or later.

I'd lean to Bryan beating HHH, but would not back him in the triple threat. Giving him a win over HHH and mowing through Orton/Batista for the title just seems too 'invincible' for the guy right now. Orton at 12/1 odds to hold onto the belt doesn't seem bad at all really. Would build more heat for the "Yes movement" if a heel stayed champ for a while.

Sacrelicious

I cap The Shield at about -20,000.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO

I cap The Shield at about -20,000.
    Another lock there for sure.

Beelzebubzy

Not a lock

You need a wrestlemania surprise aka a heel turn here by ambrose and Rollins makes perfect sense and gives reigns a feufs

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i predict Daniel beats Triple Beak and then Triple Beak interjects himself in the triple threat match and hits the wrong guy with the sledge hammer so Daniel wins. Or the Shield comes out and in some way and helps Daniel win since Triple H has stab them in the back. The backlash the WWE got with the shit showing in the Rumble will finally give Daniel his long awaited win. You heard it here first.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Current odds:

Bryan over HHH -4500
    DB wins triple threat -750
    Taker -6000
    Wyatt -300.

Managed to get some excellent openers on these. If only I were this good at predicting MMA...sigh.
    Ill get something on Brock at that price fuk it/ The odds show WM ending in YES YES YES

GiveMeaBJ
    WIN WIN WIN
    GiveMeaBJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

Take the money you would put on Brock and buy some groceries. Taker streak is biggest moneymaker they have yearly. Breaking the streak makes no sense especially for Brock to do it. There is no reason for him to.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

This commercial cracks me up. The only thing wrong with this commercial... chick would of left him right after Wrestlemania XX.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

Its pretty much set in stone Punk doesnt show up there was talk of RVD or Sting but thats unlikely also.
    So who are they talking with to wrestle in the Rumble
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  11.1 KB
    Yea at age 54 they are at least talking about it Warrior said its not out of the question

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Bryan favored to cap Wrestlemania with belt

Justin Hartling Mar 28, 2014
    covers.com/index.aspx?t=0#
    covers.com/index.aspx?t=0#

The Authority has been doing everything in their power to slow down the rise of Daniel Bryan, but it may not be possible for much longer. Bryan and Triple H will go head to head at Wrestlemania XXX, with the winner to take part of the WWE World Heavyweight title match later in the evening.

According to Williamhill.com, Bryan (-3300) is heavily favored to get the win over Triple H (+1000). Bryan joining the main event makes sense as there are currently no faces in the match.

In what can be called the most obvious bet of Wrestlemania, Undertaker is -2000 to continue The Streak by defeating Brock Lesnar (+800). Lesnar has not looked like a threat to 'Taker as the feud has really been between The Phenom and Paul Heyman.

In what could be the toughest call of the night, Bray Wyatt (-275) will square-off against John Cena (+200).

Beelzebubzy

Field vs AJ Lee +170
    Bryan vs HHH -2500
    Taker vs Brock -3000
    Usos -490
    NAO/Kane +500 (not strongly confident on this one)
    I would play NAO/Kane as they need some heels to win. Also, this would be a good time to turn Seth and Dean on Reigns making him a full fledge face.

No play for me on Bray vs Cena.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Can get Bryan at -1200 at 5d under initial ruling. Think that makes a difference?

Glad to see you got on Bovada. Lots of money to be made there if you stay under the radar.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

I think Cena wins althought the line is weird.
    Still this WM has the least interest of all the ones I have seen
    The last Raw is Key who ever does well on the last Raw is usually a loser.
    Bryan ended up with the whole Yes movement chanting I dont think he wins the belt.'
    I think Orton may retain it would be a way for Vinnie Mac to slap Punk in the face let Orton go on to beat
    Punks streak

First 123456 ... Last