BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Guys. Careful with Chris Weidman... I plan on playing him. I've been known to mush wagers...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Gunshard says Bankroll management

nunya says quarter Kelly

bubzy says no

vaughany says arb

punisher says sue weidman if he loses
    yep! Arb away and just enjoy the show! Dont get a fight like this too often!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Weidman up to +135-+140ish depending on book.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I got him @ +144 via Bookmaker.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    I got him @ +144 via Bookmaker.
    nabbed him @ +140. On him huge now.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

If Weidman doesn't win it in the first two rounds i think it is over for him.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    are you on weidman?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Depends on if you bet him or not.
    Ha, not betting any on them just watching.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    If Weidman doesn't win it in the first two rounds i think it is over for him.
    I think the same. He always shows a bad cardio.

fightbetter
    fightbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

...anybody got any plays on Michael Johnson? We got a whole card to analyze why is everybody only talking about Anderson Weidman?

I think Michael Johnson is coming into his own right now, will be more athletic and just as strong as Tibau. Plus with Tibaus weigh cut, anything can go wrong.

I also like Dennis Siver over Manny. Mannys gonna try to grapple and land bombs and I just see Siver avoiding the takedown with his improved grappling of late( was out grappling Cub Swanson before ko and completely dominated Nam Phan) and pick him apart on the feet.

And my last supremely confident pick is Robbie Peralta over Estevan Payan. I don't know a super lot about Payan except that he got out grappled and sliced up bad bad verse Jeremey Stephens, but I do know that Robbie will come into this fight focused and ready to fight

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Rule number 1 we don't discuss fights before odds are released

rule number 2 we don't discuss fights at all we make fun of each other
    vaughany has butter teeth
    nunya has ass and burgers
    sac is a fat chef
    md is a gay body builder
    Worst of all I'm married.... On purpose
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka, BIGDAY, and NunyaBidness

fightbetter

sac is a fat chef
    md is a gay body builder
    Hah oh boy, well my goal is to form a reputation to you guys also. Watch out for my picks.
    I quit my job so I can focus all my attention on betting.

Beelzebubzy

Wait until odds are released or pm some people

best of luck

fightbetter

Wait until odds are released or pm some people

best of luck
    THanks you to... But why is it a sin to talk about fights before the odds are announced?
    I knows odds influence your picks but I mean...I'm Trying to hear some insight on this whole card!

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

What blez said

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Anderson did what he does every fight, try to get into the head of his competitor and force them into bad decisions.

Andy says it was a simple mechanics mistake, his feet being improperly positioned.

You're going to see the same clowning this time around, Anderson wants to keep this fight standing and Weidman will come in with the strategy of using his standup to set up takedowns.

A few things to consider.. Anderson is tired. Being champ and having so many people (countrymen) have such high expectations can break anyone down (see GSP) and Anderson was champ for a long, long time. Lyoto Machida has dropped to Middleweight, and has aspirations for the title. Anderson will not stand in his way. So either Anderson wins and vacates the title or maybe, just maybe, he is in it for one more cash-in before calling it quits. He didn't want to rematch Weidman until Dana and his master negotiators got to him.

Weidman looked gassed in second round but most likely suffered an adrenaline dump which is completely understandable and most likely won't happen again. Weidman didn't have Matt Serra in his corner who is actually a great corner man, he will have him this time around.

I love Anderson and first fight broke my heart, but I don't see him winning here.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Anderson did what he does every fight, try to get into the head of his competitor and force them into bad decisions.

Andy says it was a simple mechanics mistake, his feet being improperly positioned.

You're going to see the same clowning this time around, Anderson wants to keep this fight standing and Weidman will come in with the strategy of using his standup to set up takedowns.

A few things to consider.. Anderson is tired. Being champ and having so many people (countrymen) have such high expectations can break anyone down (see GSP) and Anderson was champ for a long, long time. Lyoto Machida has dropped to Middleweight, and has aspirations for the title. Anderson will not stand in his way. So either Anderson wins and vacates the title or maybe, just maybe, he is in it for one more cash-in before calling it quits. He didn't want to rematch Weidman until Dana and his master negotiators got to him.

Weidman looked gassed in second round but most likely suffered an adrenaline dump which is completely understandable and most likely won't happen again. Weidman didn't have Matt Serra in his corner who is actually a great corner man, he will have him this time around.

I love Anderson and first fight broke my heart, but I don't see him winning here.
    I agree with you however i dont count anderson out yet. He was looking good in that second round, winning in my opinion. Granted it could be due to an adrenaline dump on wwidmans part. Well see what happens.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I agree with you however i dont count anderson out yet. He was looking good in that second round, winning in my opinion. Granted it could be due to an adrenaline dump on wwidmans part. Well see what happens.
    It lasted just over a minute, and during that minute, the best shots landed were Weidman punching Silva in the head. All he did was dance around and land a couple of leg kicks.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

guys, Weidman did everything he wanted in the first round. The ONLY shot Silva had was to get Weidman in a stand up striking affair and he couldn't even win THAT fight. I think Weidman takes Silva down early and often. Maybe gets a sub, if not a UD.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    are you on weidman?
    On Weidman, fade away good sir!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

sac is a fat chef
    md is a gay body builder

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

I got a sprinkle on rousey wins in 3rd rnd +2000. Does any1 give Tate a chance? I thnk line is a bit high but can't pull the trigger on tate

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Rousey has won every fight of her 7pro 3am fight career by armbar in the first round, including against Tate a little over a year ago. -130

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by getlucky2win View Post
    I got a sprinkle on rousey wins in 3rd rnd +2000. Does any1 give Tate a chance? I thnk line is a bit high but can't pull the trigger on tate
    I think Tate will have a much better showing this time but still gets subbed. I'd love for her to win but that won't happen. 20-1 on Rousey rnd3 ? I actually like that bet alot. May sprinkle some myself.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Rousey has won every fight of her 7pro 3am fight career by armbar in the first round, including against Tate a little over a year ago. -130
    wow rly?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

I wagered not 1.round rousey last time...and that bet was 5 sec away from cashing bigtime. Buy that -130 and good luck.

mmaed

It lasted just over a minute, and during that minute, the best shots landed were Weidman punching Silva in the head. All he did was dance around and land a couple of leg kicks.
    Yeah your right. I think we can analyze this one all day. Well see what happens. I favor anderson.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Yeah your right. I think we can analyze this one all day. Well see what happens. I favor anderson.
    I favour Weidman pretty heavily, but it depends on what both of them do to adjust. Weidman was the better-prepared fighter, both on the feet and on the ground, in their first fight, but Anderson is an exceptionally gifted strategist, though maybe not as much so as Weidman at this point in his career.

My biggest worry is that Weidman will gas after two rounds. Somewhat unlikely, but it's the biggest obstacle between me and an even more massive bet on Weidman.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbetter View Post
    ...anybody got any plays on Michael Johnson? We got a whole card to analyze why is everybody only talking about Anderson Weidman?

I think Michael Johnson is coming into his own right now, will be more athletic and just as strong as Tibau. Plus with Tibaus weigh cut, anything can go wrong.

I also like Dennis Siver over Manny. Mannys gonna try to grapple and land bombs and I just see Siver avoiding the takedown with his improved grappling of late( was out grappling Cub Swanson before ko and completely dominated Nam Phan) and pick him apart on the feet.

And my last supremely confident pick is Robbie Peralta over Estevan Payan. I don't know a super lot about Payan except that he got out grappled and sliced up bad bad verse Jeremey Stephens, but I do know that Robbie will come into this fight focused and ready to fight
    how do u know?!

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    how do u know?!
    Part-time fighters have a history of overperforming and always showing up in shape and ready to fight, obviously.

Beelzebubzy

I favour Weidman pretty heavily, but it depends on what both of them do to adjust. Weidman was the better-prepared fighter, both on the feet and on the ground, in their first fight, but Anderson is an exceptionally gifted strategist, though maybe not as much so as Weidman at this point in his career.

My biggest worry is that Weidman will gas after two rounds. Somewhat unlikely, but it's the biggest obstacle between me and an even more massive bet on Weidman.
    best of luck homie. I'm at 8.4% including parlays on weidman

mmaed

Well good luck i guess. I wont be on either one. Too many question marks for me.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    how do u know?!
    He's Robbie Peralta. Obviously.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Part-time fighters have a history of overperforming and always showing up in shape and ready to fight, obviously.
    ha yeah!

The classic flippant generic statement to support backing a fighter! Might as well throw "motivated BJ Penn" in there as well!
    The whole part-time thing was what I was getting at, as far as I'm aware he is still working in the recycling industry or whatever, so I dont quite understand how somebody can know that a fighter will come in "focused" and "ready to fight" when that fighter trains half the time that most others do and clearly isnt 100% focused on fighting! He even admitted after the Corassani fight that he'd barely trained leading up to tht fight!

But like Pun says, maybe this guy is Peralta!

First 12345 ... Last