sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

insane value Rousey wins in round 1 any other result +280

cant believe there are stupid f-cks like ghost_kid who think she could win a fight against a ufc fighter. Yeah breh because beating absolute cans and girls with zero defensive grappling skills is so impressive.

miesha tate almost got to the 2nd round and she is pretty much a gimmick fighter now. Relies on her looks and booty pictures. Made her career by using sub-par wrestling to lay n pray Japanese fighters. The marloes fight was pretty much a fluke.

Carmouche's grappling is actually pretty decent. Rouseys growth curve is bound to regress towards the mean.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    cant believe there are stupid f-cks like ghost_kid who think she could win a fight against a ufc fighter. Yeah breh because beating absolute cans and girls with zero defensive grappling skills is so impressive.
    pal, i said i could beat rousey in a fight and the kids who posted here attacked me while they were geekin on adderall. buried every one of those twinks.

some twink had conniptions when i said i could beat frankie edgar, lol.

fat kids think they are martial artists

cant make this shit up

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    pal, i said i could beat rousey in a fight and the kids who posted here attacked me while they were geekin on adderall. buried every one of those twinks.

some twink had conniptions when i said i could beat frankie edgar, lol.

fat kids think they are martial artists

cant make this shit up

hahahha

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

miesha tate almost got to the 2nd round and she is pretty much a gimmick fighter now. Relies on her looks and booty pictures. Made her career by using sub-par wrestling to lay n pray Japanese fighters. The marloes fight was pretty much a fluke.

Carmouche's grappling is actually pretty decent. Rouseys growth curve is bound to regress towards the mean.
    I like this play a lot. I wouldnt be suprised if she just dragged it out for 2 rounds to make it a better "show" in her UFC debut either.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I doubt ronda will drag it out at all... but the best bet is definitely any other result +280.

DFW
    DFW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Yeah, no.
    Ronda's finished all of her fights in the first, Carmouche is not better than current Tate and her submission defense isn't better either.
    No value here.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by DFW View Post
    Yeah, no.
    Ronda's finished all of her fights in the first, Carmouche is not better than current Tate and her submission defense isn't better either.
    No value here.
    Horrible f-cking post, f-ag. 5 post wonder LOL.

Tate got handled by that can Julie Kedzie. Carmouche was looking pretty damn good on the ground in her last two fights. Sorry but on here we bet based on value. Not how much we love someones vag.

Carmouche > Tate any day of the week.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 01-18-13 at 04:20 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Sorry but on here we bet based on value. Not how much we love someones vag.
    All the master dong handicappers around here would disagree with you.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I figured someone would disagree, but based on limits I dont see how you couldn't bet this line. Obvious value is obvious. But for that dude to come in here and say "she finished all her fights in the first" as a reason it's a bad bet just pisses me off. Like that hasn't been figured into the line already dipshit.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

I figured someone would disagree, but based on limits I dont see how you couldn't bet this line. Obvious value is obvious. But for that dude to come in here and say "she finished all her fights in the first" as a reason it's a bad bet just pisses me off. Like that hasn't been figured into the line already dipshit.
    think he is from sherdog

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

getlucky2win
    faded
    getlucky2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Yeah, no.
    No value here.
    alot of people prob feel this way and will be betting on rousey in the first round by submission.
    however im not 1 of them. i think there is value now and hope line will get better bt the time it hits my book

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

People fail to realize miesha taint had a f-cking terrible game plan, and Rousey physically man handled her. Had her way every which way she wanted and it only ended with less than a minute left in the first.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Cyborg is coming... Rousey will be destroyed!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

People fail to realize miesha taint had a f-cking terrible game plan, and Rousey physically man handled her. Had her way every which way she wanted and it only ended with less than a minute left in the first.
    Yeah Tate bearhugged Roussey from the get-go to "prove a point". Dumb as you can get. She is so hot tho.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Yeah Tate bearhugged Roussey from the get-go to "prove a point". Dumb as you can get. She is so hot tho.
    She is hot, but she thought her shitty high school wrestling would save her. What a dumb bitch.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

i played rousey rd 1 at -280.

i don't think this line has value. carmouche is not a "ufc level fighter". davis, mcmann, tate and kaufman, are all much better than her.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post

i don't think this line has value. carmouche is not a "ufc level fighter". davis, mcmann, tate and kaufman, are all much better than her.
    I agree with this one. I also think Coenen-Carmouche was pretty telling when it comes to WMMA and grappling in general, compared to Rousey. I don't think Carmouche is game enough to keep Rousey from dragging her to the mat, and when that happens it's pretty much as good as over. I'm not very sure would I place the bet v1y put in, but I definitely would avoid betting o1.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

coenen-carmouche was three years ago, and Carmouche was still a white belt and won 3 rounds. Lol at you f\*g-ts thinking tate is better than carmouche

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post

as long as you like making -ev bets. I told you not to bet Pennington against smith. Didn't I? I really dont know why I try to help you god forsaken mma people.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

You sound like a really angry person, and I'm kind of delighted that you'll probably remain angry all the way up to the fight, and you'll probably be angry regardless of the outcome.

Have a nice day

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    You sound like a really angry person, and I'm kind of delighted that you'll probably remain angry all the way up to the fight, and you'll probably be angry regardless of the outcome.

Have a nice day
    down to +215 9 post wonder. Go back to shitdog

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

btw all you non gambling mma people posting in this thread (why the f-ck are you on SBR anyways?) I'm not saying this is a 100 percent lock. Or carmouche is going to beat rousey. I will be posting my straight play in my thread. Just thought I would point out the terribad logic driving this line higher and higher. As on display here

Yeah, no.
    No value here.

Fragoel2
    Fragoel2's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Rousey will finish in round 1. Camouche won't be able to keep it on the feet, her TDD is useless since Rousey relies on judo throws to get people on the ground (and I think very few people in MMA know how to defend those against an high level opponent, Camouche definitely not among them).
    Neither I see Camouche being able to keep the distance and jab her way to a decision, Rousey is physically bigger and stronger, eating a couple shots while trying to close the distance shouldn't be a problem (and she knows that she HAS to close the distance in every single one of his matches).
    So, Camouche in order to survive rd 1, has to rely on her sub defence against an opponent that resembles a bear more that it resembles a woman and it has trained to go for armbars for her entire life. I don't see this happening.

Ofc I might be wrong and I see your point, but IMHO the line in not good enough.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Fragoel2 View Post
    I think Rousey will finish in round 1. Camouche won't be able to keep it on the feet, her TDD is useless since Rousey relies on judo throws to get people on the ground (and I think very few people in MMA know how to defend those against an high level opponent, Camouche definitely not among them).
    Neither I see Camouche being able to keep the distance and jab her way to a decision, Rousey is physically bigger and stronger, eating a couple shots while trying to close the distance shouldn't be a problem (and she knows that she HAS to close the distance in every single one of his matches).
    So, Camouche in order to survive rd 1, has to rely on her sub defence against an opponent that resembles a bear more that it resembles a woman and it has trained to go for armbars for her entire life. I don't see this happening.

Ofc I might be wrong and I see your point, but IMHO the line in not good enough.

what if carmouche pulls guard?

Grabaka
    Update your status

$25.00 $705.27 Pending 4 Team Parlay
    Win 1/17/13 3:05pm NBA Basketball 501 New York Knicks -4½ -118* vs Detroit Pistons
    Win 1/17/13 10:00pm Bellator Fighting 2005 Mikhail Zayats +190* vs Renato Sobral
    Win 1/19/13 10:30pm Props Fighting 1204 Fight won't go 3 round distance -230* vs Gonzaga/Rothwell goes 3 round distance
    Pending 2/23/13 11:00pm Props Fighting 1026 Any other result +280* vs Rousey wins in round 1

Sacrelicious

Dammmmnn...

Sick parlay.

Sacrelicious

Could probably use at least 4 more tennis games to pad it out a bit, tough.

Grabaka
    Update your status

And missed to include the Raiderz. Im scared now. (and before too)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

gotta have the Raiderz in there cuz...would be looking at $12,500 profit if you'd thrown them in there

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

honestly I think almost any woman in the top 10 could survive a round if they simply pulled guard. Rousey has zero GnP
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 01:42 PM.

Fragoel2
    Fragoel2's Avatar Become A Pro!

what if carmouche pulls guard?
    Smart but not intuitive, I don't expect it to happen.
    Also, seems a good move if you plan on surviving, far less good when your goal is winning the fight (unless you get the sub you give away the round).

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

honestly I think almost any woman in the top 10 could survive a round if they simply pulled guard. Rousey has zero GnP
    Maybe that's so, but Carmouche's ultimate goal in the fight isn't to win you the "Carmouche survives round 1" bet.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-19-14 at 01:42 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Maybe that's so, but Carmouche's ultimate goal in the fight isn't to win you the "Carmouche survives round 1" bet.
    um rousey cuts significant amount of weight and it's a 5 round fight. Im sure surviving round 1 is priority number 1, then see what you can do later in the fight. Rousey has documented knee problems also. Verified by youtube videos or her stopping in the middle of training because her knee locked up.

Carmouche has said this in numerous interviews/podcasts.

you of all people I thought would support this bet. I think people are just f-cking with me now.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 01-22-13 at 03:27 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Fragoel2 View Post
    Smart but not intuitive, I don't expect it to happen.
    Also, seems a good move if you plan on surviving, far less good when your goal is winning the fight (unless you get the sub you give away the round).
    and vitor belfort never throws kicks. Fighters can actually improve and use new skills to defeat opponents.

1234 ... Last