las8
    BigdaddyQH is a pedophile
    las8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16799

Free plays??????

Ok, I have not made a bet in this here points book since the Super Bowl. I have won 3 trivia since then but only have 175 in free plays..... What gives???
    Last edited by las8; 03-03-14 at 11:52 PM.

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by las8 View Post
    Ok, I have not made a bet in this here points book since the Super Bowl. I have won 3 trivia since then but only have 175 in free plays..... What gives???
    Hi las8,

Upon checking on my record, I have credited all the 3 trivia's you've won on your account.(175pts each)
    Name:  frr.png
Views: 127
Size:  5.0 KB

las8

Thank you for clearing that up. I could have sworn I had one after the Super Bowl, but now I think of it I put both on on the Seahawks/under parlay.... I am still pissed at Coach Carroll for running up the score, not just because of the points wager.... Thanks again.

SBRAdmin3
    SBRAdmin3's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for clearing that up. I could have sworn I had one after the Super Bowl, but now I think of it I put both on on the Seahawks/under parlay.... I am still pissed at Coach Carroll for running up the score, not just because of the points wager.... Thanks again.
    You're welcome las8!

las8

Did my trivia get disabled or something? I have not had one pop up since this post and I log in almost every day. Thanks

redking
    redking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2734

Did my trivia get disabled or something? I have not had one pop up since this post and I log in almost every day. Thanks
    I was wondering the same thing and did a chat. Apparently, trivia is for pro members only. I don't know when the change went into effect.

las8

Dumb.
    I used to be pro when the requirement was to have >$200 in a book. If I paid $100 for it I would punch myself in the balls, deservingly.