JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Should Joe Girardi be fired as a Manager if Yankees lose again?

After last night's loss 10-3, and 80% of the fans walking out of the Stadium in the 8th inning makes you think that the Yankees "magic" is over.

I mean who walks David Murphy, the go ahead run, to get to Molina just to give up the lead?

Who also let's Burnett pitch after a intentional walk? You give the ball to the bullpen for a fresh arm.

Hire me as the skipper.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

if he brings in mitre or robertson again yes fire that joker...on under tonight but i know he'll fukk it up late

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

It should be a close game after 5 innings and I bet he starts to use the Pen and the Pen blows it again.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

monday morning quarterback.

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

why would they fire him? he is coming off a World Series win and back in NLCS game the following year. Win or lose, he has done nothing to deserve being fired.

nbarlotta3
    nbarlotta3's Avatar Become A Pro!

He made the right move. Molina struggles against righties. It just didnt go as they planned.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

The only Yankee in the line-up who can put fear in Texas pitchers is Robinson Cano. He is the only guy who has been hitting the ball well in this series.
    With Texeira out, I wouldn't be surprise to see Cano bat 3rd or 4th in the line up.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by linedrivr View Post
    why would they fire him? he is coming off a World Series win and back in NLCS game the following year. Win or lose, he has done nothing to deserve being fired.
    If you watched Yankees everyday like I did, you would be ashamed of this comment.

Pauulzcappin

Cano will bat 4th, he cleaned up when A-rod/Tex weren't in the lineup

cadillac pete
    cadillac pete's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6636

Joba was ready to go. No reason to stick w/Burnett there to face Molina. It was clear the he was on fumes. They had gotten the best best they could have hoped for w/Burnett, but Joe decided to push the envelope and it cost him.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac pete View Post
    Joba was ready to go. No reason to stick w/Burnett there to face Molina. It was clear the he was on fumes. They had gotten the best best they could have hoped for w/Burnett, but Joe decided to push the envelope and it cost him.
    Girardi is stupid, I swear these guys don't watch baseball at all.

Molina drilled the same pitch on ALDS, fastball inside. AJ's fastball usually tails back inside to right-hander hitters. Those guys suck.

Ima go apply as a scout, b/c no one can be worse than this guys

glassjoe
    glassjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 year after he won the chip? Heck no. It's obvious that this team is just getting older before our very eyes. These players aren't the same anymore. Picking up guys like Berkman and Kearns coupled with Posada... these guys aren't getting younger. It is time for them to start paying off young guys.. ie Carl Crawford, Cliff Lee...

no way should Girardi be fired after this season... but he is a dummy of a manager though