View New Posts
  1. #1

    Bases loaded - no outs - % chance of scoring runs?

    Anyone know off the top of their head what this number looks like? I find it maddening watching games I have a stake in when a team cannot manage a flyball or anything to produce runs with no outs bases loaded...

  2. #2

    On Oakland by any chance?

    $30
    Charity
    donation 4/28/2013

    $30
    Charity
    donation 6/01/2013


  3. #3

    Yes, but Im a Braves fan as well and have always wondered what their percentage of no run bases loaded situations is compared to other teams. Back when they stopped making the playoffs it seemed like it happened a lot.

  4. #4

    ~91%

    the other 9% is more luck than anything & ain't gonna be evenly distributed across all teams

  5. #5

    yeah tampa had that situation couple nights ago and nothing. Stupid no hitter

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Whippit View Post
    ~91% the other 9% is more luck than anything & ain't gonna be evenly distributed across all teams
    Thats it?? I thought it would be 95% or so

  7. #7

    ESPN's gamecast is pretty cool and it will give you this info during the game. I can't tell you the numbers now, but at the bottom of gamecast it gives % chances of runs to be scored in the inning given the current number of baserunners/outs.

  8. #8

    but it seems like if the numbers favor what you want to happen it never happens

  9. #9

    The twins were like 0-14 to start the year or close to that...

  10. #10

    On gamecast just now the Angels had bases loaded no outs and it showed a 42% chance of scoring a run or more that inning

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         404 pts

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 4/9/2014

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         592 pts

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 4/8/2014

         Ring
         Games
         Winner
         406 pts

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/10/2014


  11. #11

Top