View New Posts
234
  1. #71

  2. #72

    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Salmon, good luck family!! Looking good, but why ddjvubhedge a bit to guarantee a profit, could be a awesome monster parlay hit

    why not share on my thread ??
    haha, I usually don't go that big but it's opening day. I have been working a hockey o/u system thread that has been working well if you want to take a look. Not that it will keep working but... I am working on baseball o/u too but it won't be ready for a while. If it works I will try to post some for you guys.

    and...

  3. #73

    Salmon, I hate hockey

  4. #74

    all over seattle tonight, have the king in one of my Fantasy leagues too
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 04/24/2014


  5. #75

    are u kidding me...once felix leaves 2 runs right away

  6. #76

    Quote Originally Posted by keijo32 View Post
    are u kidding me...once felix leaves 2 runs right away
    Tell me about it

  7. #77

    ****EN seatle.

    \this is the only time i root for them(i am a halo fan so they are the competition)

    they are really overhyped this summer.
    takeing al west my ass.


    but they better win this. i really need it!!!!

  8. #78

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind gara View Post
    ****EN seatle. \this is the only time i root for them(i am a halo fan so they are the competition) they are really overhyped this summer. takeing al west my ass. but they better win this. i really need it!!!!
    haha .. first game and they are getting written off ... wow

  9. #79

    nah they just sux.

    they have 2 pitchers(well i am giving them benefit that lee comeback healthy and is a ace)

    their 3-5 starters are a joke
    they dont have power.

    their pen is shaky at best.
    and they dont have debth


    all this compared to angels

  10. #80

    what the hell common figy. do it this ones then you can sux like i want you to

  11. #81

  12. #82

    Seattle loss is a


    King Felix out and they give the game away

  13. #83

  14. #84

  15. #85

  16. #86

    C. Kotchman singled to center, R. Johnson and I. Suzuki scored, C. Figgins to third



    ex halo time

  17. #87

    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Seattle loss is a


    King Felix out and they give the game away
    paco you are great at this reverse jinx shit

  18. #88

  19. #89

    Quote Originally Posted by keijo32 View Post
    can we hold on pleeeeeease
    To make it 4-0

  20. #90

  21. #91

  22. #92

    Congrats man on an awesome day. I cashed M's ML and RL as well

  23. #93

    Paco bro-what can I say
    another awsome day...
    don't really like these west coast games

  24. #94

    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    King Felix -160 (1x)
    4-0 to start the MLB season !





    Lb, tell em, we don't **** around When it come to making money

  25. #95

  26. #96

    2-0 on baseball . THank you for the seatle push bro. was thinking of just ml angels with them to save risk factor but then went angels 1st. you convincing me helped big time :P

  27. #97

  28. #98

  29. #99

    Quote Originally Posted by Wind gara View Post
    2-0 on baseball . THank you for the seatle push bro. was thinking of just ml angels with them to save risk factor but then went angels 1st. you convincing me helped big time :P
    Seattle push?


    How? They won 5/3

  30. #100

    4-0 bitches to start to all u fvcken undercover haters!!

  31. #101

    Good call once again paco. I was sweating it out refreshing my iPhone. Damn the M's have trouble scoring runs. Great day today, keep up the solid work bro.

  32. #102

    holy shit! I won 341.51 units today

    3 hockey unders and the 3 way parlay
    2 baseball ml
    and a 6 way baseball parlay

    I'm fvckin losing it!

  33. #103

    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers714 View Post
    Good call once again paco. I was sweating it out refreshing my iPhone. Damn the M's have trouble scoring runs. Great day today, keep up the solid work bro.

  34. #104

  35. #105

    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Seattle push?


    How? They won 5/3


    mean i was on the fence on that game and you gave me the final push to take them


First 123456 ... Last
Top