slick15
    slick15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 513

Friday MLB.....It don`t get any SHARPER then this play.

Reds opened up at -111.....Since then the Cubs have swung to the Chalk -130.

41 cent move against a big public play....The Reds are that at 65%.

Cubs are RAZOR SHARP.

Cubs -130.....$1,300/$1,000

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Who the public is on in a MLB game means absolutely NOTHING.

and thank god it doesnt. MLB is the one sport you can handicap and not worry about line movement or who the "public " is on.

line movement/ consensus should not factor into your handicapping. Don't make it harder than it needs to be.

Now am i am saying fade the Cubs ace pitcher at home?

Absolutely not. But don't worry about the consensus numbers, they don't mean anything in MLB.

NBA, NFL and college sports ... most definitely b/c those leagues are shady....but not MLB. This league is not fixed.

You can't fix an MLB game unless the players lose on purpose and i promise you that is not happening.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's not true. Over the past couple days I noticed so many huge "public" backed games get beat over and over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Who the public is on in a MLB game means absolutely NOTHING.

and thank god it doesnt. MLB is the one sport you can handicap and not worry about line movement or who the "public " is on.

line movement/ consensus should not factor into your handicapping. Don't make it harder than it needs to be.

Now am i am saying fade the Cubs ace pitcher at home?

Absolutely not. But don't worry about the consensus numbers, they don't mean anything in MLB.

NBA, NFL and college sports ... most definitely b/c those leagues are shady....but not MLB. This league is not fixed.

You can't fix an MLB game unless the players lose on purpose and i promise you that is not happening.

farmhouse1

That's also a lie because I've noticed games where teams are favored then swing to being underdogs have lost and the team that changed to the favorite from being an underdog are winning. I actually would say pay more attention to games where the underdog and favorite switch dramatically.

Down_Goes Bookie
    Down_Goes Bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rather than the line I would pay more attention to the fact that the Reds have historically smacked Samardzija around. His digits against them over his career and last year in particular are ugly. Not to mention Samardzija's numbers in day games and home games are worse than night and away, both last year and over his career.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Sharp dildo up the ass it looks like

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

You better start praying lol. Soo sharp that line went back down to 115. Cubs making Simon look like a cy young award winning pitcher.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Becel
    Becel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

lol steam has being nothing but on the reds

farmhouse1

Yeah I don't think this kid realized that when cubs were at their highest price, they came crashing back down right before the game started

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Cy Simon!!! LOCK CITY