mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Becel View Post
    Reds have owned the Cubs pretty badly over the last couple of years. At Wrigley, they have won 15 of 16. I'll go with the trend until it ends.
    The way the Reds have been scoring it's not a bad pick. But as I said, I'm not completely sold on Simon, so I think I'll stay away from a side, and just take the 1st inning under.

Becel
    Becel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Well, it is a new year and the past is the past I suppose. Good luck on your bet mgon, I think you have a winner.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah under 1 is a good play man! but i would rather play the reds, because no matter what lead they build - the bullpen can quickly give the game away in a hurry

Bullywully
    Bullywully's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm on the reds too, GL everyone who is on the reds!

mgoncalves10

Under 1 (1st Inning) - Risking $37.50 to win $25

BOL everyone!

mgoncalves10

Anyone just see Hamilton's strikeout? That has to be one of the worst swings I have EVER seen haha.. He basically swung down like he wasp laying whack-a-mole!

mgoncalves10

Halfway there.. Now time for Simon to keep the Cubs off the board.. And it will be a positive start to the day

mgoncalves10

haha that sucks for Bonifacio! Slips and picked off.. I like that.. 2 more outs.. Lets goooo!!!

Becel
    Becel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

Good bet man. I hate first inning bets as pitchers can come out a bit jittery and allow a run or two, then settle down over the next few innings. Anyways, its always nice to get a good start on the day.

mgoncalves10

Well that 1st is over Got me a winnnaaahhhhh

mgoncalves10

Quote Originally Posted by Becel View Post
    Good bet man. I hate first inning bets as pitchers can come out a bit jittery and allow a run or two, then settle down over the next few innings. Anyways, its always nice to get a good start on the day.
    haha yeah I try not to do it too often, and just started doing it about a week ago.. Might take a live bet on this game, but If anything, it would be on the O/U because I don't feel too confident on either side.. But if I had to choose, I'd go Reds because the Cubs couldn't hit a beach ball right now..

Will post more plays later..

And as always, share your plays so we can chat about it..

Bullywully

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
    haha yeah I try not to do it too often, and just started doing it about a week ago.. Might take a live bet on this game, but If anything, it would be on the O/U because I don't feel too confident on either side.. But if I had to choose, I'd go Reds because the Cubs couldn't hit a beach ball right now..

Will post more plays later..

And as always, share your plays so we can chat about it..
    Gratz on your winning bet, so far Reds are hitting pretty good, although no runs yet.. i hope they can keep this up, soon gonna be some runs i hope on the right side that is ;-)

mgoncalves10

Quote Originally Posted by Bullywully View Post
    Gratz on your winning bet, so far Reds are hitting pretty good, although no runs yet.. i hope they can keep this up, soon gonna be some runs i hope on the right side that is ;-)
    You take the Reds ML?

Bullywully

Anyone just see Hamilton's strikeout? That has to be one of the worst swings I have EVER seen haha.. He basically swung down like he wasp laying whack-a-mole!
    Haha, must have been funny!! i looked it up on google what whack a mole was... and when i saw some pictures i had to laugh imagining how that must have looked like :-)

Bullywully

You take the Reds ML?
    Yes i'm def. on the Reds side, i will never ever back a single Cubs game. ever :-)

mgoncalves10

Yes i'm def. on the Reds side, i will never ever back a single Cubs game. ever :-)
    Haha well best of luck!

pokerwhiz90

lol well i usually bet the cubs of they start a series 0-2, they don't get swept as much as you would think... also if they win the first game of a series, ill usually fade them the rest of a series especially against a good team such as the cardinals - it's all based on whether you think they'll win the series or not

of course i dont do this without looking at all the pitching matchups, amount of rest the bull pen has, etc

mgoncalves10

White Sox @ Rangers

Chicago's last series against the Red Sox was not easy. After they won the opening game 2-1, the Red Sox took the last two, with one going 14 innings, and the White Sox 2nd baseman having to pitch. Yesterday, Sale pitched great, but the White Sox bullpen gave up some late runs. They now hand the ball to Paulino who has had two atrocious starts. He started the season well, with 1 ER against the Twins, but then he gave up 6 ER in 4.1 innings pitched against the Rockies, and then 6 more ER against the Indians in 5 innings pitched. He's a liability on the mound, and I'm not sure how anyone could lay any money on him, at least at the moment.

In the month of April since 2011, he has a 6.48 ERA, and those are relief appearances, with 6 ER's conceded in 8.1 innings pitched. Against Texas, he had 4.1 innings pitched with 3 strikeouts, but I'm not sure he will be as productive tonight.

The Rangers have won five of their last seven, with all of those games at home. They now welcome the White Sox, with Martin Perez on the mound. He is 2-0 with a 2.70 ERA this season, holding the Astros, Red Sox and Phillies to a total of six runs, in three starts. His last outing was the best, pitching 8 innings with 5 hits, but only 2 strikeouts. His ability to get batters to hit into double plays is impressive, so I expect much of the same tonight.

I don't have confidence in Paulino, and have less confidence in the White Sox bullpen after what I saw against the Red Sox, so I have no choice but to side with the Rangers ML -155.

mgoncalves10

Going to play the Oakland Athletics in a parlay. ML is at -224, and that's just too much juice, but I don't see Cosart going into Oakland and out dueling Gray.

mgoncalves10

Orioles @ Red Sox

Tillman has pitched well this season, and he has good career numbers against the Red Sox. The Sox return home after taking two of three from the White Sox, but they have not been swinging the bet well at all. They managed 1 hit off Sale last night, and a double from Ross gave Boston the lead. Tonight, David Ortiz is not playing to get some rest, so although he doesn't have great numbers against Tillman, that takes away a big threat at the plate.

Lackey has started three games, with his last being his only blemish. He gave up 6 ER against the Yankees in the Bronx, he had beat the Orioles giving up 2 ER, and he blanked the Rangers. He now returns home where the Sox will prepare for their annual Marathon Monday game. Energy will be high in Boston, with the Bruins playing down the street in game 1 of their opening series of the playoffs. It's a nice clear night here as well for some baseball, although it is a bit chilly.

The O/U here is 7.5, and seeing how Lackey pitched his first 2 games, and the way Tillman has been pitching, I could see an under here. Also, if I had to pick a side, you can call me a homer, but I think the Sox could win this in a close one, but I do like the Under.

pokerwhiz90

i love the rangers what do you think about the brewers? i think they win tonight

Bullywully

I def. prefer Texas tonight, but only on the RL for better odds. They should win this pretty easily with at least 2 runs difference. I really think this is a strong play.

mgoncalves10

This is what I got so far...

Rangers ML - Risking $37.10 to win $30
    Royals ML - Risking $35.75 to win $25
    Dodgers ML - Risking $54.60 to win $30

Parlay: Dodgers (-1.5), Athletics, Canadians, Ducks - Risking $30 to win $269.34

Also have one parlay pending from yesterday:

Parlay: Royals/Astros (U7.5), Red Sox, Sharks, Bruins – Risking $25 to win $199.03

Just need the Bruins to win tonight..

Share your picks and thoughts.. BOL on your picks tonight!

pokerwhiz90

Also i really like the under in the cards game, wacha pitched a 1 hitter against them last year while gonzalez was pretty good against them last year as well

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I have StL - Wash (Under 7) and Balt-Bost (Under 8) as my top Under plays.

Hoping to go 22-10 on Unders in mlb after a couple Under hits tonight...went 1-2 yesterday.

Bullywully

That's a good one, pokerwhiz90, and I also like to side with the cardinals again tonight... they showed great offence yesterday, and she own the Nationals big time. The pitching matchup is equal but the cards are the best pick here with a great price.

pokerwhiz90

glad you agree with me on the stl-wash, nothings a sure thing but wacha isn't giving up more 3 runs, hopefully gonzalez doesnt give up too many either

Bullywully

Quote Originally Posted by pokerwhiz90 View Post
    glad you agree with me on the stl-wash, nothings a sure thing but wacha isn't giving up more 3 runs, hopefully gonzalez doesnt give up too many either
    After the blowout from yesterday, its pretty common that a closer game follows when there are 2 quality pitchers at bay
    Points Awarded:

pokerwhiz90 gave Bullywully 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mgoncalves10

After the blowout from yesterday, its pretty common that a closer game follows when there are 2 quality pitchers at bay
    You guys may be convincing me... haha

mgoncalves10

Here's an adventurous one..

Parlay: Bruins (-1.5), Angels (+1.5), Cardinals, Yankees - Risking $25 to win $291.07

mgoncalves10

For sure I thought from yesterday's parlay, the bruins were the pick I felt the best about... Can't believe they just lost with 3 minutes in the game remaining.. Wow

Bullywully

For sure I thought from yesterday's parlay, the bruins were the pick I felt the best about... Can't believe they just lost with 3 minutes in the game remaining.. Wow
    bad luck that sucks, sooner or later you will turn things around. at least wash-Stlouis was a clear under, and Toronto won.

Bullywully

Mgoncalves10 when will you be updating your plays for today? I'm looking forward to hearing from your excellent reviews!

pokerwhiz90

Hey moon! I have 2 good plays today, Cincinnati ml, Cards/Nats O7n and Cubs/Reds O7 - What do you think?

Bullywully

I think the cubs/reds will be under again, i can't see the cubs scoring in bunches. also i think Cards have a good chance to win in an even contest.

First 1234567 ... Last