iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Honest Question to Outsiders on the Pittsburgh Pirates

What do you all think of the Buccos? Is it along the lines of at least we aren't as bad as those guys?

2 decades of this shit, I'm a die hard fan but I refuse to ever go to a game again.

Call me a sellout, but 20 years is enough.... any family man that spends money on these fks is insane.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

miner how is the restaurant doing?

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Pirates are turning a profit. Sure, not like the Yankees, but they are profitable. That's ownership's main concern and MLB's main concern. Only way to truly hurt the Pirate ownership is to not just not go to the games anymore (too easy, how many do people go to anyway), but do not watch them on television (that is where the real money is in baseball), do not listen to them on the radio, do not go see them at away ballparks at a different stadium, do not buy any Pirates merchandise, etc... If you buy used merchandise that is okay though since the profit is not for MLB or Pittsburgh ownership but still tacky. But in other words, do not even talk about them....pretend they do not exist. That's the only way ownership will ever get the message is through a systematic type of boycott that is organized by the fans. I would say 5-7 years of losing is too much and not tolerable...especially for one of the truly historic MLB franchises and one of the greatest US cities no less.

Here is how you organize and start change and see it through but at the end of the day it all starts with the pocketbook.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2008...llen-man-march

If I were you, start a website and get things rolling and start having some rallies to show concern.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

pitt is the most unexciting team in sports..

they need to start spending money like Miami if they ever want to compete

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

They make me wana puke. This is from an insider

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Wats ur restaurant ice?