bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Worth the Price on this MLB game today

Rays to stay HOT off of last nights amazing (ass saving) win....

Dont see them slowing down tonight and the momentum will stay with them tonight vs Toronto!

Absolute winner of the day

ridims
    ridims's Avatar Become A Pro!

the absolute retard of the day alert
    Points Awarded:

bradleysnyder gave ridims 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

swervv
    swervv's Avatar Become A Pro!

Villanueva will shut the rays ..watch

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by swervv View Post
    Villanueva will shut the rays ..watch

I doubt that.Tampa has everything to play for right now and they want to have a shot at the wild card.Even though its a long shot,i still think they play hard until they know they are out of it

bradleysnyder

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
    the absolute retard of the day alert

Go ahead and take the Jays +180 since im such a retard...Its almost 2-1 odds on your money and im such a retard you have to win right?Go ahead and throw your whole bankroll on the Bluejays

bradleysnyder

Funny my afternoon play pushed for me and people have it at the top acting like children....BUT not a word about this which happened to be my first large bet of the day and first post of the day.

bradleysnyder

Like the guy said in my Monday night football thread......

"THE REAL LOSERS AND IDIOTS ON THIS FORUM ARE PEOPLE WISHING FELLOW BETTORS BAD LUCK AND MAKING FUN OF A LOSING PICK"......Absolute truth.Never once have I wished anyone bad luck and people who talk all this crap about I'm great fade material are 110% broke.I win way more than I lose.So the people saying I pick losers must hop on the forum every once in a while and see a bad day.Last year in college basketball I have a 16 in a row spread and total win streak going.So these fools which say I lose are blowing smoke and have NO idea who I am or what I do.I make a living off of capping and have for over 6 straight years.Been capping since 1999,but since 2006 I've had no year where I've made less than 45,000.Believe what you want,because its the honest to god truth.Never would I tell a lie like that.However I do realize a lot of people do that on this forum,but not I.Later and stay cool to all the real losers out there

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    Funny my afternoon play pushed for me and people have it at the top acting like children....BUT not a word about this which happened to be my first large bet of the day and first post of the day.
    why are you surprised that people troll your losing plays? That comes with the territory when you post things like "Absolute winner of the day" or over 9/9.5.......won't matter...it's going well over.volstad will get lit up and i dont expect carp to be much better.Also like the cards to win,but im only betting the total in this one

Here is a GIFT on the CARDS/CUBS game at 2:20est time

Then when the play loses and you abandon the thread, but you're the first to bump winners. C'mon bro you basically BEG to be trolled

bradleysnyder

What about when I went 5-0 NFL Sunday?????Or 2-0 on Monday night football????

Where were u at then?Just browsed over,saw I kicked phuckin ass and had no reason to bash so u just left the thread without comment.....Sound about right?

bradleysnyder

Then when I push(not even a loss) 1 play your all over talking like that?I mean seriously how old and mature are you?Who does that?Only the REAL trolls of the forum who wish they had REAL money to bet

You know why I never trash people EVER?Because I'm happy with life.People who act like you do let others know alot about them.I don't need to trash people if they have a bad day or streak.I just pick back up and move on to the next.BUT for some reason this forum has a lot of people who are here for the wrong reasons.

Its a help/capping forum.Not a teen chat board.Sbr loves people like you because it brings lots of action to the board.That's why I don't have an option to block unwanted posters from my thread.The posts on the forum would drop a tonnnnn if sbr let us regulate who we want ans don't want posting on each others threads.Very simple concept,but they want the dumbass meaningless post like people such as your self post.Have a good night,because I know I am and will!

bradleysnyder

And how did I lose? I played it at -120 over 9......9.5 was a loser,but most books had 9....so anyone who did not buy the hook deserves to lose.I NEVER bet the half's in base ball.EVER....I always pay a little extra for the half.always

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Brad , Howcome you never post in a thread after it loses?? You just disappear??

Donkeys2012
    Donkeys2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Brad , Howcome you never post in a thread after it loses?? You just disappear??

Cause he is a gutless pussy.