Had one of these threads in NCAAB this previous year and it got going and did well, figured I'd open one in the MLB section of the forum and see if we can do equally as well. While this thread is in the baseball forum and will be mostly baseball picks, I am open to letting you pick any of the sports (that I will be able to find scores for easily). Dchecks and others layed out the rules in the NCAAB thread so I'll just copy and paste them in here. good luck to all!
ExodusNZ is doing this for the NHL Forum=*** NHL - PLAY OF THE DAY - Post yours! ***, so I figured it would be fun to do for all sports as well. I can do a daily leaderboard like in the NHL thread too. If this gets going, maybe we could get a pro to do a fund using the picks in the thread. Here are the rules:
1. Post your best plays for the day. (maximum of 3)
2. You can post picks for games from future dates, but please make sure to include the date the game is being played on.
3. You can only have a max of 3 picks at a time. If you've posted a pick for game 3 days away, but you want to change to a sooner game, edit your post and message me the change.
4. Please no halftime lines, it'll just be too hard to verify.
5. I will post the top cappers daily, which will be determined by units won.
6. Do not post after game time.
7. Please post your own lines and source.
9. If there is an error with your record just simply post your findings and I will double check it.
10. If you lose more than 1000 you will be placed on the Top Cappers to Fade List. If you get your balance back to zero than you will be removed from the list.
11. If you have trouble posting because of the site having problems than just message me with your plays before game time.
Example of a posted play:
Nov 11th Buffalo -10.5 (-110)