Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

brewers vs cardinals under a lock

or is there a better bet out there?

what about Dodgers under 5.5 and Dodgers ML in a parlay

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

why would you post this...all a sudden you need attention? yea it is a good play but how anyone ever can say anything is a lock (a baseball gm none the less), is disturbing....

mann2chc
    mann2chc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bos- cle over 9 today seems to be the play for me but then too i bet over each time i see Lackey

Ice House

I trust Carpenter but I just don't know about Grienke ... he gets rocked from time to time

Ice House

is this luebke guy the real deal with san diego?

under 5.5 seems really low , I know kershaw gonna do his thang but the Dodgers can stroke it. San Diego is the best pitchers park in baseball though

Ice House

Big Dan what makes the umpires in the Cleveland/ Boston game Over umpires?

Indians have hit worth a damn lately and Tomlin has been lights out ... but don't these ESPN games usually go over?

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Big Dan what makes the umpires in the Cleveland/ Boston game Over umpires?

Indians have hit worth a damn lately and Tomlin has been lights out ... but don't these ESPN games usually go over?

im not sure i understand the question, if you are referring to what i said early i said i would make sure that you didnt get stuck with a over umpire (ie a guy that has a small k-zone) as at the time i didnt know who the umps were as of yet.

i would worry a little about Tomlin as he was really good early on but i think clubs are starting to get a book on him and it seems to say attack him early in the count when he is trying to get ahead, he shut bos down at 1st of the season but that was not the same team and once again Tomlin was more of a unknown at that time.

Yea i understand cle is offensively challenged as they have been one of my fav under teams for some time, that said Lackey is going so i gotta believe even if he is solid you have to pencil tribe in for 3-4 runs, which really is pushing it for me as it real hard to give bos less than 5-6 range.

i have no idea about espn gms and whether or not they go over more and honestly even if they did i would never use that as a reason to play a certain way.