Delbert14
    Delbert14's Avatar Become A Pro!

who's going to sweep?

ok we got the braves,brewers,phillies,cardinals,reds,a nd rockies all going for sweeps on sunday!!!!!! thats a lot of teams obviously not everyone is going to win, or will they, i think it's a very good chance they all do! i might parlay them all for ten bucks for shits and giggles. the only one i'm not to sure is the phils i think worley gets hit pretty good, against sf he got hit hard just right at people. he threw like 75 percent fastballs, if he does this again he will lose, but the phils bats are extremely hot and they got pence and now polancos back. it's hard to bet against there line up. karsten's did good at home against the phils. pirates won 2-1. reds ,brewers, cards, braves. seem easy. and really did not look into rockies. what do you think? good chance on 5 out of 6. at least 4 should win.

zac9837
    zac9837's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Braves and Brewers definately get the sweep, Cardinals, Phillies and Reds should also get it if their offense can keep it up but the Rockies might lose today.

rthoughton
    rthoughton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2101

im on phils and braves. got em parlayed too. Gonna be a big crowd in Philly again, still buzzin from Pence and the eagles' moves. Love them, and Hanson needs to stay pace.
    These two are my 'safest' plays. Let's hit it!

greva
    Update your status
    greva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

Reds for sure

Dukebluejms
    Dukebluejms's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Love the Reds to sweep, but see the Marlins taking game 3 in Atlanta. Definitely see Marlins ML "first 5 innings" as my play of the day. Hanson is awful, and I mean awful, early in the game. Nolasco's numbers vs Atlanta are skewed if you look at this game, because Chipper and B-Mac crush him, but as you know they aren't playing. He's been decent against the rest of the lineup.