bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

cards/Indians rl parlay...Matt laporta!!

Hit the two team rl parlay...200 to win 789....don't usually play em....was kinda crazy...cubs score 5 in the first n the cards end up whooping them...thought about hedging but I was out with my girl n said ill let it go...royals score 1 in the first..indians bats r cold...finally tie it up in the 7th or 8th I think it was(was following on my phone)..kc scores in the top 9 to makeeit 2-1...so I'm like I need a 3 run hr ...I knew what part of the order was due up n I kept saying to myself 'gonna have to be laporta'...they tie it up....laporta up with 2 outs...line shot clearing the wall by few!...unreal!

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

good hit!!!

runnershane14
    runnershane14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

always good to have a little luck on your side once in a while

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Thanks man...I don't usually play many parlays...but I liked it..cards were +115...Indians +130...when I do play em things usually don't go my way...I figured it would be the same...masterson was pitching pretty well n they couldn't hit most of the night...not often u go into the bottom of the 9th down a run and cover a runline!

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

i had three team parlay with indians RL too.... i gave up and shut off my computer to go out... later found out I won...