No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Rockies will still win tonight

Not making the big play that I was going to with Ubaldo on the hill, but I still think Colorado's a good bet.

Ape Man's been hit hard the last two times out, and the Rockies have pretty good stats in limited at-bats against him. They'll be out to prove they can win without their ace.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Late $$$ pounding Pads.

We'll see who's right.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

7-4 Rockies.

Another lean in great shape.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

yea but depends on when you bet it seeing how line got scratched when jimenez was out but then he started anyway so who knows if you would have a ticket that was valid..happened to me yesterday with the cincy gm and the bs with Willis. played reds then bet got cancelled then played over with the other pitcher but Willis started so that bet got cancelled as well shit been a mess in a few of these games this weekend.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    yea but depends on when you bet it seeing how line got scratched when jimenez was out but then he started anyway so who knows if you would have a ticket that was valid..happened to me yesterday with the cincy gm and the bs with Willis. played reds then bet got cancelled then played over with the other pitcher but Willis started so that bet got cancelled as well shit been a mess in a few of these games this weekend.
    Bottom line: Harang was pitching for the other team, and he's regressing to the mean.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Bottom line: Harang was pitching for the other team, and he's regressing to the mean.

im just saying it would have been hard to get a valid ticket on the game if you bet it late after jimenez news your shit would have been scratched because he stared. wasnt making a comment on the game at all.

i liked rox as well but wouldnt have mattered as ticket wouldnt count since Jimenez started.