brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

If You Haven't Made a Ton of Money on the Brewers This Year

you're an idiot

this team is like 38-14 at home. They have been an absolutely money machine at home...I have made nearly 8 grand by blindly betting all their home games

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

not only that you can fade them on the road

LovetoSpooge
    LovetoSpooge's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couldve used this advice 20 games or so ago!

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by LovetoSpooge View Post

you havnt noticed this? ive been playing them at home and fading on the road most the year, dont do it every gm but it either play it that way or pass or play total.

brahmabull117

this trend was obvious like 10 games into the season brah

brahmabull117

5-0

LovetoSpooge

I stopped watching baseball for half the season due to moving states/work only just gotten back into betting the last two weeks or so, I've probably had the brew crew at the rl three times in that time and won so hasn't been too bad. Just not a team i took that much notice of when I was checking scores once a week a while back there.

It is good to be back when there's no brainers like this though hoping to cash the rl against houston here!

BigDan

that is enough runs Crew, im also on under 8.5 and hou tt un 3 which seemed like a sure fire no brainer. in fact how the fuk are hou tt unders against right handers not str8 cash rest of year?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    that is enough runs Crew, im also on under 8.5 and hou tt un 3 which seemed like a sure fire no brainer. in fact how the fuk are hou tt unders against right handers not str8 cash rest of year?

under 8.5 is a dumb play with the crew facing a guy with like a 6 era (the scrub that the astros started)

you will be lucky if you win that bet, because I thought the brewers might score 8-10+ runs in this game alone by themselves

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    under 8.5 is a dumb play with the crew facing a guy with like a 6 era (the scrub that the astros started)

you will be lucky if you win that bet, because I thought the brewers might score 8-10+ runs in this game alone by themselves

not sure who the fukk you are to be telling me any bet i make is dumb, seeing how it gonna cash i find it even funnier, mil unders have been great lately and not like they destroyed Happ either...oh that right you the guy that comes on after they have a lead and announce you have been betting them all year, never fukkin heard of you pal and you can go fuk yourself telling me any bet i make is dumb when i post winners on this bitch before gms start on the regular.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

this trend was obvious like 10 games into the season brah
    10 games lol.

shock11
    shock11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

I would be down if it wasn't for the brewers

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    not sure who the fukk you are to be telling me any bet i make is dumb, seeing how it gonna cash i find it even funnier, mil unders have been great lately and not like they destroyed Happ either...oh that right you the guy that comes on after they have a lead and announce you have been betting them all year, never fukkin heard of you pal and you can go fuk yourself telling me any bet i make is dumb when i post winners on this bitch before gms start on the regular.

u mad brah?

BigDan

Crew have 6 btw which is no where near the 10 you had them pegged for. seeing how i had hou scoring less than 3 not sure how un 8.5 is a "dumb" bet regardless of what happens and the fact is if it goes over all the dumbshits that think like you will be the lucky ones.

BigDan

u mad brah?

nope just dont take kindly to some fukkin moron ive never seen post a play before a game started telling me a bet i made was dumb when in fact it was the right play and id make it 1000 more times in the same situation.

LovetoSpooge

I honestly don't know how you can call anyone betting mil unders dumb right now.

BigDan

I honestly don't know how you can call anyone betting mil unders dumb right now.

especially considering Crew have hit like 10 unders in a row and are winning with pitching. yea they got Prince and Braun but they also have a ss that cant hit and weeks out for several weeks, team can pitch and has lots of holes in the lineup atm so yea im sure playing their unders is "dumb"

BigDan

Lucky me yet another Brewer under cashes...

LovetoSpooge

Nice hold there, cashed under and houst tt under 3, good plays.