BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heads up for anyone betteing Muts/Nats gm

pitching change...

Maya for in for Marquis (traded to Zona)

Diamondbacks acquired RHP Jason Marquis from the Nationals for INF Zachary Walters. Marquis should slide nicely into the Arizona starting rotation and will try to help the Diamondbacks make up some ground in the Wild Card standings. He's registered a 3.95 ERA and 71/39 K/BB ratio through 120 2/3 inning this season. Walters, a 21-year-old shortstop, was drafted in the ninth round back in 2009 and has posted a strong .861 OPS in 97 games this year at the Single-A level.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

OVER looks like the play.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    OVER looks like the play.

couldnt argue that, honestly dont get involved with these teams often just thought i would point out to anyone that already got down on the gm that they may have to bet it again as listed pitcher action will be scratched.

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

I heard that as well, but thanks for posting.

I really like the Mets now. Dickey has a FIP, xFIP, tERA and SIERA all under 3.9, with a GB/FB of 1.62. He's not lucky either with a .290 BABIP. On the other side Yunesky Maya sucks with a FIP, xFIP, tERA and SIERA in the 5 or even 6 range. He barely is above 1 with respect to GB/FB so you know he will give up some runs when you combine that GB/FB with a HR/FB of 12.5%.

I just think with the Mets red hot offense and a somewhat scuffling Washington offense that may be hurt mentally by this trade, you either play the Mets here or no play. I am looking into this game more closely now and may make a play on the Mets -1 RL.

BigDan

yea i agree with that totally LTA, i never make it a habit to get in the way of a hot team and never make a habit of trying to figure out when a slumping team is gonna win....in this case we have both going in this game so really that the only play i think you could make.....

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

My Yankees RL cashed....have the OVER in the A's-Twins game and Rockies ML tonight.

og4667
    og4667's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2920

gotta go with the mets here then, seems like free money considering the way they have been playing and the way the pitching matchup favors the Mets.

Also gotta wonder about Nats psyche, getting rid of one of their better pitchers, in a 6 game loosing streak, management throwing in the towel, do the players excited about this game today knowing Maya is probably gonna get rocked and they have to face tricky Dicky?

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

great thread love the forums...