incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Yankees

Ahhhhhhh I played them twice by mistake ands I see that thsee idots are nowd down, they might cost me a lot of cash here ....they better start playing
    Last edited by incomeraise; 07-29-11 at 08:49 PM.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah man I had them first 5 innings

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually had a parlay where I had Mets , Phillies and yankees all for first 5 innings... I am kicking my self right now b/c i didn't hedge... I am a ******* idiot i definitely learned my lesson can't ******* believe i didn't hedge yankees always **** me over no matter if i bet for them or against them.

**** the YANKEES

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

First 5 innings dont look good but still plenty of time for them to come back for the full game.

incomeraise
    incomeraise's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 329

Yeah I know...well I just wished I didn't bet on them twice...honest mistake...lol not a good feeling..more mad at myself than at the yankees

hezawizard
    hezawizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

they are about to fck my up my parlay too, mets RL, Phillies RL and Yanks RL, yeah I knew one will go down, o well, and everyone is cursing at burnett, ok, guy gives 3 runs, but why the f*** cant those yankee idiots with bats put up atleast 1 run

delpiero7
    delpiero7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1720

Seems like the Yankee offense forgot to turn up to the ballpark tonight. I need them to turm up for the 2nd half of the game!

shade3599
    shade3599's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I had over Detroit game, phillies ml, mets ml, brewers ml, and skankees ml. Way to f up my parlay. But I did make my money back on the white sox ml.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

once again people, don't bet the Yanks when Burnett is pitching 2nd half of the season or Hughes right now. Bet with Freddy/Colon and of course CC

its not hard

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6882

Quote Originally Posted by ThaTopMoron View Post
    once again people, don't bet the Yanks when Burnett is pitching 2nd half of the season or Hughes right now. Bet with Freddy/Colon and of course CC

its not hard
    Yanks win today with Colon pitching