No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Anyone have current AL Central odds?

White Sox are going to win this division without question.

Their push for first place begins by beating the Red Sox in this weekend's series.

CHW at + whatever to take the crown is easy money.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

personally i rather just continue betting them accordingly, that way if things go bad i can jump ship and still have profited. plus futures on baseball bore me.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

The Indians are for real. Trust me. When they get their OFs back, there starters are great. Masterson, Tomlin, Carassco, and Carmona's last two have been great starts. If we can score 4-5 a game we will win the divison by 5+ games.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    The Indians are for real. Trust me. When they get their OFs back, there starters are great. Masterson, Tomlin, Carassco, and Carmona's last two have been great starts. If we can score 4-5 a game we will win the divison by 5+ games.

Agree they are legit, even when i was fading them i said they were good enough to compete in this div.

However, Totally disagree with that 5+ game shit!!! Now you sound like a crazed fan either lifetime or band-wagoner either way crazed, look at the history of this div odds are no one is running away, all these teams have flaws and are streaky. My guess 3 teams be within those 5 games you talking about, maybe 4...

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Champ will win 85 games at best.

This division is a joke.

So is NL Central.