Kcdonthurtem
    Kcdonthurtem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Winning day!

I have seen dozens of ways to bet on professional sports, but the only way to win is to have more winning days than losing days. I don't bet in units and am really bad at managing the money. However, I do love going for the throat and that is why I am up about 8k since the all star break in baseball. I don't play much more than 200 a game and try my best to stay away from long odds. Posting in a forum will give me something to do with my and also may lead me to some fellow cappers that could help me down the road.

I don't have a formula and I don't have stat sheets really. I love prop bets and trends. At the end of each day, I just want it to have been a winning day. 4 winning days a week usually result in $$$. Try this bet today if u want: red sox score first against royals at 1 35 today. One of my good friends turned me on to the score first bet and it has paid off tremendously. Book this play and check back around 3:00. Good luck

cappinthepigs
    cappinthepigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

I'm sure, go blow smoke in another forums ass

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Let me see if I understand this correctly.....at the end of the day you just want it to be a winning day?? And the object is to have more winning days than losing?? Jesus, where have you been all this time?? I could have really used this advice over the last 25 yrs of sports betting!!

You bet $200 a game & are UP 8K since the break?? So in 2 weeks you're UP 40 units?? That's pretty good....

Kcdonthurtem

My plays have hit two straight days friend, but why waste your time replying if you are going to just be a prick. Please don't pay any attention to my posts unless u care to have some insight or discussion. I was away from my computer so I didn't post today but I went with same prop on best pitcher, Halladay and the phials to score first. That three spot in bottom half made this an easy one. Just one play today, but I have a couple I like tomorrow. U can call me a liar but my offshore account is 450 richer as I went 250 on today's play.
    Last edited by Kcdonthurtem; 07-29-11 at 09:14 PM.

Kcdonthurtem

In case I don't get back to computer tomorrow, I am playing Lester and the Red Sox tomorrow on money line. This is the best team in the big leagues in my opinion and they have just lost two straight. I will also say that I will double my play on Sunday if they happen to lose tomorrow, but I am not worried. Also like phils to score first again with lee pitching but I am not sure yet. See you tomorrow, but book
    Lester tonight before juice jumps.

Kcdonthurtem

In case I don't get back to computer tomorrow, I am playing Lester and the Red Sox tomorrow on money line. This is the best team in the big leagues in my opinion and they have just lost two straight. I will also say that I will double my play on Sunday if they happen to lose tomorrow, but I am not worried. Also like phils to score first again with lee pitching but I am not sure yet. See you tomorrow, but book
    Lester tonight before juice jumps.

Kcdonthurtem

Going to take Rangers to score first but only for $100. $250 on Lester later but I like to toy with early games a lot of times. Rangers score in first inning a lot recently so let's hope they score in then top of the first and put this little play to bed early. I also like there to be no score in the first inning of the cards cubs game later but I will only play it if rangers score first. Just a small prop to start things off. Good luck if you are playing with me

Kcdonthurtem

Won the rangers but I will switch my no run in first from cards cubs to Seattle and Tampa. Better pitchers in that contest and just going to play with houses money from this early play. Good luck if u are in n this

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

I´m not in, but gl and welcome to the forum!

Kcdonthurtem

Third straight winning day, and it was almost a perfect day if Ackley doesn't leave the yard in the first for Seattle. That kid is an awesome player so I cant complain or act like I was robbed. Nonetheless the card recorded 200 on the nose as Lester hit but the juice on second prop play was 50. I will take and move on to today.

250 on the angels and tigers to have no score in the first inning. Weaver and Verlander will light it up today and the juice will be high but well worth it. I will also be playing a small three team parlay with the rangers red sox and rays. I think all three of these teams are better than their opponents and they will win rubber match of the series to take the series win. Prob only put 50 on that so when there is a winning day if our pitchers duel in Detroit hoes according to plan. Good luck

Kcdonthurtem

Another winning day yesterday and if you are scoring at home that is four straight. Rangers hurt us on the parlay, but the odds were good enough to play that trio of teams. Tonight I like a couple of teams and they are both road teams. The braves have won each of jurrjens last 7 starts and his opponent livan hernandez is winless since june 26. Feels like a no brainer to play the braves. Also I am just not ever going to let cc sabathia pitch without a bet being out there. Dude has an era below one over his last five starts. Going to use the money we made last week to start this week and going to jump for 350 on each. Good luck

Kcdonthurtem

Split bets but lost juice, so not a good day, but my prop is back tonight with Beckett. Sox score first, book it!! Good luck