gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

reds were the squarest play on the board

Congrats Mets backers!

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

personally i think tex and stl were pretty damn square prob more so just because there a lot more public trust with these 2 teams than the reds (for good reason), dont get me wrong im sure reds were pretty "square" but i imagine a lot of ppl jumping off that train at this point.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

y was bronson minus 152

he stinks

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    y was bronson minus 152

he stinks

yea it doesnt get to much more square than laying that price with gascan Arroyo.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Glad I laid off these fuks. I was close to chasing them this game after they burned me yesterday.

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    yea it doesnt get to much more square than laying that price with gascan Arroyo.
    Price was ridiculous. Beltran trade moved it perhaps but still? Arroyo! Mets have dealt with controversy all year and knew that Beltran was gonna get moved. Their road record speaks to their steadfastness. If anything today's news was a relief.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by Redscot View Post
    Price was ridiculous. Beltran trade moved it perhaps but still? Arroyo! Mets have dealt with controversy all year and knew that Beltran was gonna get moved. Their road record speaks to their steadfastness. If anything today's news was a relief.

yea someone on another site asked if Beltran was playing for muts tonight i said no and he instantly said reds for me

honestly had no interest in this game as i never know what im gonna get from muts and cincy isnt to far behind that. after the 10 unearned runs that fukked the under yesterday i had no reason to get involved any more this series.

gshock1

I didn't lay off... I'm an idiot!

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Great analysis after the game is half way over..,..

Redscot
    Redscot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5802

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Great analysis after the game is half way over..,..
    You can visit LTA's thread to see my Pre-Game analysis bro. I tell it straight, good and the bad.

san2c
    san2c's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

a little early to call it, but with the line movement and everything I thought the reds were the only play ( didnt take them but still)

gshock1

Quote Originally Posted by san2c View Post
    a little early to call it, but with the line movement and everything I thought the reds were the only play ( didnt take them but still)
    8-2 in the 9th is early?

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Halos were the squariest play

BennyFang
    BennyFang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10582

Well I've played them 3 straight days now.....and I will play them tomorrow. Reds kill lefties @ .285, first in NL. Call me stubborn, just hope they don't run a 17 game losing streak.

BigDan

Quote Originally Posted by BennyFang View Post
    Well I've played them 3 straight days now.....and I will play them tomorrow. Reds kill lefties @ .285, first in NL. Call me stubborn, just hope they don't run a 17 game losing streak.

they havnt killed anyone left or right in quite some time. starting to question how they would do in a slow pitch softball game.

You got a great homer ump going for you 2marro tho and i really like Baily so they shouldnt have to score that many to take this one.