darkenergy
    darkenergy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 522

anyone got OVER 3.5 during Phillies live-bet?

I got myself 3x on OVER 3.5 +130 in top 6th. Still hoping, but look very promising.
    Also got OVER 5.5 -120 too. Wish me luck

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i just recently discovered the wonderfulness that is live betting totals..seems like lines overreact so fast. didnt get on this one but wish you the best

darkenergy

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    i just recently discovered the wonderfulness that is live betting totals..seems like lines overreact so fast. didnt get on this one but wish you the best
    I don't think the line is overact in live betting in any sport. It's just release the line according to the current status of the game.
    Mid-7th it has Phillies ML +345, if you like phillies win then take that bet, but books think Phillies play is dead. If Phillies managed to come back 2-2, line will be adjust to Phillies -170 or more.
    I do live betting in NFL, NBA, and MLB. Each must do in different approach though.
    Thanks, I hope the play cash too.

darkenergy

If I don't have 5x in total live betting, I would take a bite at Phillies +345, if Phillies come back to tie, and line would be around SF +150 or so, take SF.................then go off drinking would careless who win.
    This strategy is often work with team like Phillies, Yanks (this is the best team last year, always sleep throughout 6-7 innings, then wake up 8 or 9 innings to cleanup the scoreboard).

darkenergy

I just took game UNDER 3.5 -115 to control the damage. I don't think the OVER 5.5 will go anywhere.

BernardMadoff
    Sam Hurd +3000
    BernardMadoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 280

Im always live betting DE, got the under 3.5 and Giants to win, Ill try and hedge out a little on both if need be.

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i do think they overreact. like all-star gm for example, no one scores while Doc and Weaver in then all a sudden im getting ov 4.5 and 5 and 5.5 at + money, that seems like a overreaction to a few scoreless innings imo..tex/sea was same way when Felix and CJ were closing the door the line got super low but lots of times its obvious some runs are gonna come and you get a super sweet line and usually plus odds as everyone on the over rushes to bet the under at a shitty number to get their money back.

darkenergy

I can't explain due to my limited English, but If you play live play in NBA and have game score projection on (only covers have this feature, to be sure turn on the "On" hyperlink in upper left of your browser in order to get live feed), you'll see what I mean.
    You will see line set is similar to the current status.
    At the beginning of the season, line of live bet sometime way off, but if you look at games during play off, line really tight.
    Let say before game start, total line set at 198.
    Late in 4th, cover projection final score will be around 175. You would get live betting somewhere along 175 with + or - 4-5 pts different.
    If it is under 3 minutes left, line getting tighter. So if you just jump in compare to the original line, the yes you feel like over book over react. Hope you understand my point of view.

darkenergy

Quote Originally Posted by BernardMadoff View Post
    Im always live betting DE, got the under 3.5 and Giants to win, Ill try and hedge out a little on both if need be.
    GL BM, look like your call is better than mine.