spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

7/9 arena

anyone have any plays yet? I'm stilll looking over the card, theres several games. There are some tough matchups this week

spongerat

I like jac -10.5
    tulsa -5
    KC +1
    and Orlando pk

superior teams playing at home plus a fade of the barnstormers who I will continue to fade forever and a fade of SJ who has the worst defense in the league and gives up many points every week

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you looked at the Spokane/Utah? Only game I've looked at so far. Spokane QB got hurt during last game. Game will be played outdoors at Joe Albi Stadium in Spokane

spongerat

yeah I'm staying away, the line movement indicates spokane is getting pounded up to -9.5 from -5.5

Meyer is starting for the shock, he only had cramping from the heat last game and hes fine for this one

MB

Also staying away from the Joe Albi game.

Orl pk

Vince Lombardi
    Vince Lombardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19401

Orlandi PK it is!

MB

LOL. Damn Orlando lost too? haha Been a long time since I've had this ****** up of a 3 day stretch. Can't stop laughing

spongerat

yeah sorry, I didn't actually play all those, they were just the games I was looking at. I did lose with Orlando though, I underestimated how bad Orlando can be even against a worse team like SJ.

laying off the game today, AZ has clinched already and they are on the road laying 9 points. Too much for me to bet them even though they are the better team